III

A Collection of Ficlets & Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Cold
Pairing: Sehun/BoA
Genre: Fluff
Rating: G
Wordcount: 957~
Summary: BoA hates the cold, ironically Sehun welcomes it.

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you cold?"

Not able to fully catch the question, BoA tears her gaze from the movie they're watching to address Sehun. "Hmm? What's that?"

Her boyfriend, looking slightly miffed, sighs. "I asked if you're cold."

She tilts her head a little, assessing everything, before she shakes her head and answers him with a, "No, not really." and returns her attention to the TV.

It's late autumn and the continuous drop in temperature signals the impending start of winter. In order to save herself from the dreary weather and threats of sickness, she makes sure she's toasty warm by always wearing thick garments and turning on the heater inside her flat. Thank you to whoever invented it. She’ll just deal with the high bills later.

BoA hates the cold. Ironically, Sehun welcomes it.

She frowns. "Why? Are you cold? You're not sick, are you?" She checks his temperature by placing her palm against his forehead. He does seem a little squirmish or something because she noticed how he shifts his position every now and then. But he does not say a thing every time she throws him a glance.

Enjoying a movie of her choice is a usual Saturday night for them when they both next to each other on her couch. He smirks because BoA is sporting his grey pullover again.

She likes wearing his clothes even though it's obviously too big for her petite frame and does not at all compliment her fit and toned body. But there is something quite enticing and absolutely fulfilling in seeing the love of your life clad in your clothing, so Sehun taking advantage of her vice all but indulge her. He would often drape his jacket or hoodie on her shoulder everytime she gets cold, which translates to always, and he'd conveniently forget to take it back.

She finds it sweet but he's actually subtly marking his territory. Stealth is his middle name.

"You know, I run warmer than most people." He takes her hand. "Besides, it's practically summer here in your apartment." He chuckles lightly.

"Then why did you ask if I feel cold?" She looks at him with a raised brow.

Please log in to read the full chapter