XVII

A Collection of Ficlets & Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: (so this is) heartache

Pairing: onesided!Sehun/BoA 

 

The incessant ringing of her mobile pulled BoA from a state unconsciousness in the middle of the night. Determinedly, she ignored the call and further burrowed on her mattress, all prepared to return to sleep. But the inconsiderate bastard caller appeared to be equally stubborn, so her device kept on belting Taylor Swift’s Shake it off.

After BoA finally willed herself to surface from the sea of blankets, eyes still very much heavy of sleep, she her lamp. She grumbled when her clock informed it’s 3:48 AM. Who the calls in this time of the night…or day.. this caller better be bleeding to death in a dark alley.

Not even bothering to check the caller, BoA was ready to threaten the living daylight out of whoever was on the other end of the line when she heard a barely audible raspy Noona upon answering the call.

“….Sehun?”

 

 

 

“Ow!”

“Does it stings?”

“Ye--”

“Good!” BoA relentless dabbed the swab doused in anti-septic on Sehun’s nasty cuts, especially his busted lip. Sehun winced, spewing a series of Ow! Ow! Noona…stop! But his protest fell on deaf ears. “Maybe. If. It. Hurts. Enough. You. Would. Stop. Doing. This. To. Yourself.” BoA punctuated her every word with a press to his wounds, in high hopes that the pain would help burn regret to Sehun’s memory.

BoA sighed.

She remembered Sehun as the sweet shy kid next door, whom BoA has grown to care for him like her own younger brother because she babysat him back in the days, way before she left their humble town and came to Seoul to attend university. From being a sitter she gradually became a noona-chingu to Sehun, as they both grew up they learned their personalities clicked. He used to be way smaller than BoA but now that he’s in college; Sehun’s at least half a foot taller.

Seeing how much he has grown, she felt like a proud parent.

And it pained her so much to see him covered in cuts and bruises.

Sehun’s cuts looked really bad and he’s nursing a fair share of bruises too. BoA was not sure she wanna know the exact detail how he got them. “Are you sure you don’t need to go to ER? I can dri--”

Sehun immediately shook his head before she can finish. “I’m fine, noona. They look awful but don’t hurt that much really.” Then he fixed her a look before adding, “at least these bruises and wounds would heal eventually.”

BoA scoffed in disbelief. And for the first time si

Please log in to read the full chapter