XVI

A Collection of Ficlets & Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Untitled

Pairing: implied!Sehun/BoA  (Sehun-centric)

Prompt: SMTown Tokyo Day 1

While most people would probably get stress-headache with the chaos going on in the backstage of a concert, Sehun revels on it. Call him weird but the energy of hundreds of people preparing for a big event makes him feel invincible, like he can conquer the world, yes that kind of feeling.
With only a couple hours left, tension and nerves are grating on almost everyone; make-artist noonas are busy making sure they all look pretty on stage later, staffs and crews are making sure the sound system will go perfect for the next four hours or so and every lights and electrical wirings are all being secured.
Sehun checks his reflection on the mirror and he looks ready to conquer the world. If that world is the dome filled with SM Artists stans screaming their hearts out while holding lightsticks and chanting to the songs then yes, Sehun is more than ready. This world domination business, he can take one step at a time. EXO's dressing room is, well, packed. With the ten of them plus the coordi noonas and manager hyungs, it's hard not to be. To pass some time before the kick-off of the two-day concert in Tokyo, he decides to take pictures with one of the manager's fancy camera. He is going around annoying everyone with its flashes when he noticed that their number is missing one.
"Where's Yixing hyung?"
It is Jongdae who answered him while taking a sip of his iced Americano. "Emergency rehearsal." When Sehun gives a frown, the older was compelled to explain further. "I don't know what happened to Hyukjae hyung exact

Please log in to read the full chapter