VI

A Collection of Ficlets & Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: I Need You (More And More Each Day)
Pairing: Luhan/Seohyun
Genre: Fluff
Rating: PG
Wordcount: 978 ~
Summary: Luhan approves of the warmth lazed close to him.

 

 

 

Luhan approves of the warmth lazed close to him.

Because it’s the kind that is very nice, to say the least, and nothing like the headache-inducing heat during summer season that makes you sweat gallons, compelling you to crave a huge serving of deliciously refreshing patbingsoo. This one seeps through in such a comforting manner that leaves you fuzzy warm, like the rich hot cocoa topped with two large marshmallows you sip on a rainy day or the steaming hot soup your mom cooks for you when you are in bed feeling awful sick. Yeah, that kind of wonderful feeling that renders you contented.

And Luhan is not even talking about the heat he gets from his comforter spread over him. Or rather over the both of them, as he should say.

Seohyun, the source of warmth that has taken permanent residence in Luhan’s heart. Without her, he is an ugly mess of misery and regret sheltered in a cold, lifeless shell. The artificial heat of alcoholic concoctions did nothing to fill in the missing warmth he sought, no matter how much he drowns down his throat.

But finally, he won her back.

It’s a little hard for him to believe that after everything that happened, all the pain, drama and sleepless nights, Seohyun is back.

He lets out a heavy sigh. Please, don’t let this all be a dream.

And even though they are already facing each other that her exhales are his inhales, he still pulls Seohyun closer against his body, because he is afraid that she’ll vanish in a puff of smoke. She rests her head on his bare chest and hears the steady beating of his heart that forms a nice melodious rhythm lulling her to sleep in the dead of the night. Seohyun grins, thinking to herself that she could get used to this. He buries his face in her soft, shiny locks and the familiar smell of her lavender shampoo assaults his nostrils.

And, just when Seohyun is a step away from dreamland she hears Luhan whisper a Please, don't leave and Stay with me so softly. She could have imagined it as her consciousness is shifting between the dream realm and reality but the tightening of his grip on her is real, so after yawning she tried to say Ok before fully drifting to s

Please log in to read the full chapter