MASTERLIST

A Collection of Ficlets & Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

I. I Look At Her (And Have To Smile) // Kai/Krystal // When Soojung has a new muse, and boyfriend Jongin is not pleased.

II. You Make Me Love You // Kris/Seohyun //  Kris is plain and Seohyun is anything but that.

III. Cold // Sehun/BoA // BoA hates the cold, ironically Sehun welcomes it.

IV. I Got Lost (I Need Directions To Your Heart) // Kris/Seohyun // When Kris got lost, but not really.

V. almost (not quite) // Sehun/BoA // Prompt: image for the chapter

VI. I Need You (More And More Each Day) // Luhan/Seohyun // Luhan approves of the warmth lazed close to him.

VII. So, I'll Surrender (Up My Heart) // implied!Kris/Seohyun // Power has no business with Seohyun. Or so Yi Fan thinks.

VIII. Baby, I Will Be Your Everything // sort of!Sehun/BoA // Changmin and Kyuhyun are Troll Kings and Sehun is their new mentee. BoA wants to get out of there while Yeonhee simply doesn’t care.

IX. One Look (and I'm Mesmerized By Your Eyes) // Various Pairings // Aboard the Hogwarts Express.

X. I Didn't Mean To (Make You Mine) (edited;re-uploaded) // Kris/Seohyun // Does his happiness mean nothing to them? 

XI. You Are The Best Thing (that's ever been mine) (separate oneshot) // Kai/Krystal // When EXO's visual and resident dancing machine, Kai, got sick.

XII. I'm Crazy (for this Girl) // Kai/Krystal //  They fight, they break-up. They kiss, they make up. Wash, rinse, wear and repeat all over again. 

Please log in to read the full chapter