XII

A Collection of Ficlets & Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter
Title: I’m Crazy (For This Girl) Pairing: Kai/Krystal Genre: Romance, Fluff Rating: PG  Wordcount: 900~ Summary: They fight, they break-up. They kiss, they make up. Wash, rinse, wear and repeat all over again.  a/n: loosely inspired by Krystal’s cute bratty character in THE HEIRS, Lee Bona.     

 

“Babe, c’mon, will you please st  ̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶̶  ” Jongin is half-running after his girlfriend who stormed off fuming and leaving him dumbfounded.

“NO! You stop!” She snarls at him. Her glare is practically slicing him in half.

“Soojung, please  ̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶̶  ” He tries to hold onto her wrist to stop her from taking any other step, but she jerks his hand away.

“Don’t touch me!!” She screams at him.

“Damn it, Soojung!” He finally snaps and that momentarily stops her.

He knows how much she detests swearing but right now he just doesn’t give a damn about proper manner. She knows he’s really mad now as she is fully aware how he consciously avoids mouthing profanities in her presence.

She only continues to send daggers at him and does not utter a single word. Taking advantage of her silence he asks, “What’s wrong? What happened?” while holding her hand. Touch Therapy. He thought skinship would help him calm her down.

“Doesn’t matter now, does it?! ‘cause we are over!!!” Not again, Jongin thinks.

She frees her hand from his grasp and is about to take another step. But her wrist is once again caught by Jongin, preventing her from storming off. “NO!”

“Jongin, let me go!”

“Aren’t you tired from all these fighting? Because I am.”

“What?!” Did she hear him right?

“So, no, not this time! I say, we are not over.”  Jongin’s hold on her wrist is steadfast.

“Let me go!”

“I said I am not letting you go, not this time.” The sincerity in his tone is undeniable, and Soojung looks less angry now but does not mean she is completely placated.

After what seemed like forever, and he senses she will no longer walk out on him, he finally let go of her hand. “Can we go back to the party now?”

She only ignores his request.

“What do I do wit

Please log in to read the full chapter