Chapter 11

A Boy Who Never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day passes by and Lucas is trying to find ways to communicate with Jungwoo. He often talks with Kun and he keeps in contact with Doyoung through e-mails. Kun and Doyoung offered to help Lucas even though they are busy with their own matters. Lucas and Kun met up in a small cafe near the school and they talked about what they have found out.

Kun: "I found out some articles about time traveling and as much as I don't believe with these things but I'm giving this to you maybe you could find  an answer there."

Lucas: "Thanks... I search for every people with the name Jungwoo possible that might be here in the country, even though I hate to say that I asked my dad's help and unfortunately there's none, there are boys who are somehow the same age as him but it's not him..."

Lucas felt listless after he searched for Jungwoo's possible home address, with the help of his dad and his personal butler, Mr. Kang, they searched for Jungwoo but unfortunately, they didn't find anything.

-FLASHBACK-

Mr. Wong: "Who is this Kim Jungwoo?"

Lucas: "It's my friend..."

Mr. Wong: "Is this kid missing? Sorry if I am asking a lot but I'm curious, son and it's the first time that you ask something from me."

Lucas looked out the window as the air breezes into the trees then Lucas looked at this dad

Lucas: "Yes, he's missing but at the same time he's not...I don't know how will I explain but he's an important friend that help me and I give back to him."

Mr. Wong put his right hand into Luca's shoulder and taps it.

Mr. Wong: "I understand...I'll try my best to find your friend"

Lucas: "Thanks dad, I really appreciate it."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

After 2 weeks of searching for Jungwoo's possible address and information, Lucas has been thankful to his dad for helping him since searching for possible addresses and information of every Lucas in the country is a hassle for his dad especially that he is working in and out of abroad. Since Lucas confirmed that there's no address and information of Jungwoo, Lucas thought what Doyoung said, about Jungwoo and time traveling.

Kun: "By the way, I haven't ask you yet but...why are you so eager to find him?"
Lucas looked outside and he saw this flower shop, he remembers the time they plant flowers in 'noon castle'

Lucas: "It might weird you out but I do love Jungwoo. He's the first one who reached out his hand to help me, he's the first one that made me feel at ease and happy to have someone who listens and understands you. And I thought that if he really doesn't exist or he's just trying to run away from me again, I just want to know the truth from him."
Kun smiled at Lucas and he understands his reasons. 

Lucas went back to his home and stayed at his room, scattering all the papers that he gathered as well as the papers that Kun gave to him. He's been highlighting all the parts that seem significant for him to find Jungwoo.

There's this one that said that he needs to burn an important thing from the person he met, the other is he needs to travel in to this mountain and stayed up around midnight and lit a candle as the person needs to talk while the candle light up but Lucas somehow find it impossible for him to do as well as the other articles that he gathered. Lucas e-mailed Doyoung and he's waiting for Doyoung's reply. 

While Lucas is busy at his room, he hasn't looked at the time and it's already past dinner. Lucas gets some food in the fridge and he decided to eat in his room. Lucas' mom and dad aren't at home because they have their own appointments.  Lucas went back to his room with a hot choco and food. As he sits down in front of his computer, he sees that there's a new e-mail from Doyoung. Lucas somehow felt worried at the same time anxious to what it contains.

"Hi! Lucas, I found some several things that might help us to communicate with Jungwoo. In the article that I read,  it seems that Jungwoo is in a parallel universe. For example, it's day to you but to him it's night. I also found out that when a time traveler gave you something significant to them, it could be an access of communication with them. Did Jungwoo give one to you? He didn't give me one that's why I really can't confirm this, like what I said, he communicated to me once. From this article, it said that you should bring a candle and light it up then hold on to the object that the time traveler gave to you, also you should write in a blank paper and put it under the object while the candle lights up. The candle indicates that time you could communicate with the time traveler. I contacted the person who wrote this article but he didn't pick up my calls but surprisingly as I am typing this e-mail, the person sent a small message to me and that person said that everything that was written from the article was true, time travelers don't age, they can go to different places but they don't come back to the same place that they used to stay in, that person tried once but that person warned me that there might consequences. To be honest, there's a part of me that I want to believe and not to believe but there's no wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter