chapter 8

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica buried her face in her bag as the teasing continues. She wanted to dig a hole right now just to escape from the embarrassing situation. The basketball girls knew her secret now and worst the most dense and oblivious tan girl might realize and understand the teasings of her dear friends.

"I can't believe you're that stupid Yur---"

"Aww.. aww...YAHH.." Hyoyeon caress her sore face, while her eyes are now filled with tears due to the excruciating pain she felt. Hyoyeon mouth remains open as she turns around and kick the shoes that just hits her face, feeling hopeless coz she can't fight back knowing the culprit is no other than Jessica Jung.

Jessica can't hold herself as she throw her left shoe to Hyoyeon who's about to blurt out her secret. How can she face the tan girl if ever Yuri will find out her feeling towards the latter? Jessica eyes filled with tears while glaring at Hyoyeon.The latter gulp and nervously eyed Jessica, the other girls look at Jessica with a weary heart. Taeyeon stood up and hug the blonde girl.

"Shh....Sorry.. We'll stop now. Don't cry..Shh..Please don't cry." Taeyeon mumbled while softly rubbing Jessica's back. Yuri curiously eyed the duo and look around. "Seems like a crying Jessica can shut all the girls loud mouth." Yuri thought. Tiffany along the other girls apologically eyed the crying girl. As Taeyeon keep on Jessica's back, softly asking the blonde girl to calm down. After awhile, Jessica already calm down but Taeyeon is still hugging and Jessica's back softly and not long enough, they heard a soft snore making the older girl to giggle silently.

Taeyeon suddenly kick the tan girl, Yuri frown and look at Taeyeon sternly.

"Stupid, come here my Fany is waiting for me. Don't you dare make her cry again." Taeyeon fiercely whispered. Yuri was taking aback. What did she do?

"What did I do? I didn't . You guys did." Yuri retaliated.

"We'll talk later, now come here." Yuri sigh and move towards Taeyeon. The older girl carefully move Jessica's head and slowly stood up. Yuri take Taeyeon's spot and securely wrap her long arms around Jessica's shoulder. Taeyeon guided Jessica's head in Yuri's shoulder.

"Wait, what if she wakes up?"

"Don't worry, we'll kill you before she wake's up." Yuri confusely eyeing the older girl but her thoughts was cut off when Jessica move. Yuri hold her breath and eyed the sleeping girl in horror. Yuri silently blow some air after making sure the blonde girl is still asleep.

Taeyeon went back to her girlfriend's side and peck the latter's forehead.

"Sleep tight My Angel. Hope you'll tell me your problem." Taeyeon silently mumble, lovingly caressing the latter's hair.

Taeyeon notice Tiffany's sad eyes though the latter tried to cover it with a bright smile but Taeyeon knew the girl and those beautiful smiles that Tiffany beamed can't completely cover up her sadness. Taeyeon was hurt and felt useless coz Tiffany has a problem yet the older girl can't do anything coz in the first place she doens't know the problem. She's debating if she'll ask Tiffany directly but she doesn't want to force her girlfriend into something that Tiffany doesn't want to. So all she can do is wait till Tiffany, herself will tell everything to her. Leaning her head against her girlfriend's head, Taeyeon slowly feel her eye lids heavier and heavier, not long enough she fall asleep.

 

All the girls in the car is asleep. Mr. Han scratch her non itchy head and nervously poking Taeyeon's right arm. Though the old man is been with the younger girls for too long but still the old man is hesitant to approach the younger girls especially the "Girls" which is Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica.

Taeyeon groan and slowly opening her eyes.

"Oh, Mr. Han is there any problem?" The old man shake his head and lean forward to whisper. "We already arrive Ms. Kim." Taeyeon softly giggle and softly slap the old man's shoulder.

"Mr. Han I told you to just call us by our names. Aish this old man, opps..kidding." Taeyeon showed her peace sign then carefully caress Tiffany's face. Mr. Han only shake his head witnessing the younger girl's childish attitude.

"Fany..wake up. We're here. Fany...." Tiffany shook her shoulder and shifted to different position making the older girl to giggle seeing the unique antic of her girlfriend. Taeyeon look around and dorkily smile. Securely putting the headphones in Tiffany's ear.

Paak...

pakk..

paak..
 

Yoona groan while Sooyoung whimpered. Hyoyeon on the other hand trying hard to ignore the disturbing sound behind her back and deeply buried her face in her girlfriend's chest. Taeyeon tried to wake the other girls up by kicking their seats.


"YAH.....WAKE UP." Taeyeon shouted making the other girls to groan except Jessica. Taeyeon immediately console Tiffany and whimpered in agony after receiving a couple of slap from the other girls.

"Stupid old hag." Sooyoung irritatingly mumbled.

"What the..me old hag? Yah, walking chopsticks come here and we'll see who's old hag...YAH.." Yoona can't stop from laughing hard seeing the outburst of Taeyeon while Sooyoung is like a deaf that totally ignored the furious Kim Taeyeon. Due to loud commotion the other girls woke up.

Sunny raise her both brows eyeing the mad blonde girl while softly caressing Sooyoung's back. Taeyeon swallow a bulk of saliva and look back at her girlfriend, clearly seeking for assistance but seems like luck isn't in her side coz her girlfriend is ignoring the commotion while blankly looking outside. Though Sunny is the smallest among them all but the said girl is very dangerous if she's mad. Tiffany and Jessica is scary mainly at all times while Sunny is dangerous if you reach her limit. Taeyeon prepare herself for a risky war when someone keep on pulling the hem of her shirt.

"WHA----------" Yuri immediately pull Taeyeon down and cover Taeyeon's big mouth then pleadingly eyeing the older girl to shut up. Yuri shakingly raise her right index finger pointing the newly awake girl. Taeyeon eyes widen and hurriedly went back to her seat. Yuri mouth hang open looking at Taeyeon in disbelief.

"Jess, I think we're here. Come on." Sunny nonchallantly exclaim pulling the groggy blonde girl up. Yuri pull her knees up giving Jessica a wide access out. Tiffany pinch Taeyeon's small nose and followed her friends not forgetting dragging the two younger girls with her.

"Why they always leave us behind?" Sooyoung muttered out of curiousity. Taeyeon sigh and look at Sooyoung lifelessly.

"Are they mad at us?" Yoona ask.

"Maybe they're all in their period. So Yul?" Hyoyeon face the tan girl who's still hugging her knees. The other girls turn around and face the tan girl as well.

"What?"

"Oh. We already know how dumb you are Yul. No need to act like one." Sooyoung sarcastically muttered, joining the interogation process. Yuri can't help but to feel helpless at this situation. Her teammates are now looking at her like tearing every part of her being, looking for something she doesn't know. The other girl's yes darked sharply that makes Yuri's shiver in fear.

"It's nothing ok."

"You really think we'll buy that?" Yuri sigh. Hyoyeon stood up crossing her both arms against her chest.

"Yul our Jessica is not just nothing. Jessica unnie is very special to us so you better have a good answer to our questions." Yoona butted in. Taeyeon just intently observing the tan girl, not even blurting a single word. They've been friends with Yuri for a couple of years now but they've been friends with Jessica almost all their lives so even though Yuri is their friend Taeyeon will surely choose Jessica and as the oldest of the group, she will protect Jessica even against Yuri.

"Fine I like her. The way you guys act is like I'm courting her or I cheated on her." Yuri shakingly defending herself. Sooyoung cluelessly rolled her eyes upward and look back at Yuri.

"Then?" Sooyoung ask shortly, wanting to clarify things. Yuri look at her teammates confusedly. "Why all of a sudden their mood change like I've done a very horrible thing? I know they would ask question but not this kind of scary aura surrounding them." Yuri thought while eyeing her friends.

"I want to know her first. I don't want to rush things and court her then in the end, we'll regret everything. She's one of a kind and I can't just court her for that. I want to know her more." Yuri explained making the other girls to look at the tan girl.

"What do you mean exactly Kwon." Hyoyeon ask.They already know Jessica already has a feeling towards the tan girl and judging Yuri's responses, Yuri is not sure about her feelings. They don't want their friend ending up broken so they felt like wanting to tackle down Yuri in this instant.

Yuri lowered her head, avoiding the peircing glares of her teammates.

"She's out of my league. That's a fact, she's rich and I'm not. We leave in a different world where I am not sure if she'll accept me. I don't want to be dump coz of her---" Sooyoung butted in and pull Yuri away from Hyoyeon.

"Got it, you're just afraid thinking she might dump you coz she's Jessica Jung after all. I never thought you are a coward Yul." Yuri face Sooyoung as the latter completely step on Yuri's mighty pride. Yuri brows almost meet while clenching her fist tight.

" I just put myself to where I believe I should be Soo. I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter