7

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica walk towards Sooyoung and grab her shirt and wear it again. Sunny along with the girls drag the blonde girl back to their car.

Arriving at the said car, the girls squeals and teasing poke and slap the blonde girl’s arm. Jessica shyly lower her head, hiding her dark red face. The girls giggle seeing the cute antics of the blonde girl.

“So what happen Jess?” Sunny excitedly exclaim, pressing her both hands together trying to conceal her squeal.

“Well we j---“

“Why did you girls leave us?” Sooyoung whine oblivious of what’s going on. The girls close their eyes and glared at the tall girl. Sooyoung frown and look at the girls in disbelief, wondering what she did that cause the girls to glared at her but nonetheless Sooyoung shrug her shoulder and decided to ignore all the glares and turn around facing her group mates. Taeyeon squeeze her petite body against her tall playmates just to peck Tiffany’s forehead and mouth “I love you.” Tiffany shyly slap Taeyeon’s shoulder and pout making the older girl to chuckle and like what Sooyoung did earlier, Taeyeon went back to where her group mates are.

“Mr. Han let’s go.” Hyoyeon calmly muttered and sat beside Yoona. The van was divided into two groups, the girls sat in the back of the van while the other girls sat in front of the vehicle.

Giggles, whisperings and annoyed groans are the only sounds that can be heard in the said vehicle. Giggles and loud whispers came from the giddy girls while annoyed groans are from the basketball girls with a pout.

“So Yul, you like our Jessica?” Hyoyeon decided to make their own conversation. Yuri along her mates look at Hyoyeon wearing a annoyed expression.

“What?” Hyoyeon ask. Yuri shake her head and lean her tired and exhausted body in Yoona’s shoulder.

“Since when?” Again Hyoyeon ask not minding for not getting an answer from Yuri earlier.

“Hyo shut up, well interrogate this dark girl when we arrive at our destination. I'm so dead tired.” Taeyeon lazily responded in behalf of Yuri. Hyoyeon heave and smack Yuri’s arm then put her headphone on.

“This girl is really something.” Yuri softly exclaim and earn a nod from her friends.

The girls in front wore their headphones and lean their heads in the head board and close their eyes readying their selves to sleep.

“Jess you’re so tied up.” Seohyun and Nicole giggle and nod their heads in agreement. Tiffany and Jessica look at the trio confusedly.

“What Sunny unnie mean is you are so in love with Yuri unnie. In other term, you are head over heels to our tan goddess.” Seohyun explain. The older girls mouth slightly agape after hearing Seohyun’s explanation not because of what she just said but because of the words she used and that is the “Tan Goddess.”

“Tan Goddess?” Nicole repeated Seohyun words, the younger girl innocently nod her head agreeing what the other girl said. Sunny look at the two American girls and burst into loud laughter then immediately cover their mouth afraid to gain the other girls attention.

Seeing no changes from the girls sitting in front the trio sigh in relief. Seems like the odds are in their favor right now coz no matter how loud they can be they are safe coz the other girls wore their headphones and in deep slumber. Jessica turn and face Seohyun.

“Where did you get that Tan Goddess?” Seohyun press her lips to her right side and look at Yuri’s direction.

“Isn’t she’s like a goddess? Only she’s tan. She’s a good example of perfection. She’s smart, athletic, beautiful and handsome at the same time, tall, y and very kind. What else can you ask?” The older girls look at each other, eyes are clouded with confusion and awe.

“And my unnies are so stupid.” Seohyun annoyingly blurted looking at her unnies expressions. Tiffany shake her head and look back to Seohyun again.

“Please bring back my innocent maknae.” Seohyun rolled her eyes and look away.

“Did you see that?” Tiffany historically pointed the younger girl while eyeing her girl friends.

“Yeah, unfortunately we did. What happen to her?” Nicole ask and receive nothing from other girls.

“Seohyun has a point though. My Yuri is precious, perfect and pabulous. Triple P.” Sunny smack Jessica’s head and look at the blonde girl in disgust. Jessica rub her sore head and glared at Sunny but the other girl wasn’t scared at all instead Sunny flick her tongue inside in response.

“She said she wanted to know me more.” Jessica shyly muttered earning her friends attention again.

“Eehh.. Really?” the girls muttered in unison and eyed the blonde girl excitedly. The blonde girl nod her head while pressing her lips together.

“What did you said?”

“Thanks to Tiffany who butted in I wasn’t able to respond and you girls drag me away from her remember?” Jessica sarcastically responded, the other girls dryly smile and gulp.

“So are you going to let her know you?” Jessica stare at Yuri’s back then face her friends.

“I don’t know. What if she won’t like the real me? You know my attitude..” Jessica voice is filled with worries, doubts and fears is visible in Jessica’s eyes. Tiffany hug the blonde girl while Sunny rub Jessica’s back.

“You are amazing Jess. Every one of us has a flaws and if she really love you she will accept you.” Jessica force herself to smile.

“And Jessie, she already know your bad side so the only thing left is your positive si---“

Paak…

“Aww..” Tiffany groan and glared at Jessica.

“Seriously Tiff? Thanks, your words is very comforting.” Jessica rolled her eyes and ignore the pouting friend.

“Unnie just be yourself. Yuri unnie won’t say that if she doesn’t feel something for you. It only means she like you Unnie.” Looking at her unnies reaction, Seohyun buried her face in her palms and mumble incoherent words against her palm.

“Our baby is not a baby anymore. The way she act and think makes us look like a kid.” Sunny mumbled and the other girls nod their heads while looking at their maknae who is still burying her face in her palms.

“Let’s sleep now. I’m tired thanks to Jess unnie of course.” Nicole sarcastically smile at Jessica implying the struggles they went through looking for Yuri and Jessica earlier. Jessica who is about to smack Nicole head was stop by Sunny and calmly put Jessica’s head in her shoulder trying to calm the mad woman.

 

Buzzz………… buzzzzzz.....buzzz..

 

Tiffany look at her purse and close her eyes. Looking at Tiffany’s reaction, Jessica cup Tiffany’s face.

“What’s wrong?” Lifting her best friends face, seeing tears filled Tiffany’s eyes makes Jessica to panic. Sunny grab her hanky and wipe the tears in the corner of Tiffany’s eyes.

“You’re not alone Tiff. Unfortunately we are in the same situation.” Tiffany look at Nicole confusedly. Nicole showed a tight smile and heave deeply.

“I know all of you, since we literally grow up together. I know you’re stupid but lately you always zone out and though you are trying to cover your sadness with a very bright smile it’s still very visible to us. We are just waiting for you to share it to us. So if you are ready, we are here.” Sunny honestly blurted her thoughts. Tiffany let herself be and cried silently. Jessica hug her best friend tight.

“I don’t know (Sniff) if I should be mad or happy with your statement Sunny but thanks anyway. And I’ll let you (sniff) pass this time for calling me stupid.” Tiffany muttered while crying, Sunny just show her friend a peace sign and cheekily smile.

“Unnie..aahmm.. aish.. stop that expression ok? It’s really annoying. Fine I won’t say anything now.” Seohyun push her unnies and sulkily sat back in her spot. The older girls giggle at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter