1

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri a simple girl with a huge heart, she's not rich but was able to got in the most prestigious school coz she got a scholarship, well known in their school coz aside from being a top student she's the captain of basketball team. She hated the girls who are judgemental and big headed.

While practicing, her best friend approach her and ask the tan girl to go out with them but Yuri refuse.

"Oh come on Yul, you always refuse us whenever we invited you out. It's just us and our childhood friends. They're nice I promise you." Taeyeon pursuade Yuri while swaying the tan girl's hand from right to left.

"For how long are you gonna hide yourself from the world Kwon Yuri. Being simple is nice but I think you over do it. Anti social and being simple is way too different, you know? You're ignorant now." Yoona sarcastically muttered then grab Yuri's staff.

"Wait, you know I can't afford those luxurious staff that you-------"

"What tha heck Yul, do you think we'll leave you behind? What are we to you huh?" Hyoyeon shook her head while calming the angry tall girl. Sooyoung is patiently waiting for Yuri's respond but the latter just hang her head low, avoiding her friends eyes.

"Yul, we've been friends since first year, still you doubt us?" Hyoyeon sadly ask and took a deep breath, Yuri shook her head and wave her hand to protest.

"I just don't want to be a burden to you guys. I don't have money, that's a fact, so how can I let my self to ask you guys to---" Again Yuri was cut out and this time it was Taeyeon, the older girl cup Yuri's face and warmly smile at her friend. "You don't have to ask Yul. It's been a long time that we really wanted to hang out with you, you're mere presence is highly appreciated Yul. Remember that and we want you to meet our girlfriends." Yuri eyes widen and look at her friends in surprise.

"Since when? You didn't told me." Yuri whine and turn her back wanting to ignore her friends.

"It's because you are a psycopath who is scared to explore and open yourself even from us, who is basically your friends. It's been 3 years now that we beg you to go out with us but what did you do? Reject us endlessly." Yoona push the sulking tan girl to the side and disgustedly eyeing Yuri.

"And we are trying to make our friends who is now our girlfriends to be your friend but you act like a b***h---" Yuri immediately put her hand infront Hyoyeon's face stopping the latter from talking coz she already know what her friend is going to say. "Psychopath, ignorant, anti social, crazy and ect." Yuri thought.

"Fine...fine.. no need to brush it to my face. I just don't want to burden you guys and I don't want to be called social climber." Yuri explain and grab her thing from Yoona.

"So are we gonna stay here?" Yuri impatiently ask her friends then walk ahead.

"Yay..our ignorant friend is coming with us at last.." Yuri turn around and smack her friend's heads.

"From psychopath, anti social and now ignorant?" Yuri angrily repeat her friends words.

"And don't forget, bipolar, idiot and what else?" Sooyoung teasingly exclaim while running in circle avoiding the tan girl's wrath.

"Yah, come back here." Yuri shouted while chasing the latter.

"Stop that. Yul, you'll be coming with me." Taeyeon pull the tan girl and securely  wrap the latter's shoulder, stopping the latter from chasing Sooyoung. Yuri pout and glared at Sooyoung for the last time. The girls went and fetch their girlfriends.

Taeyeon eyed her friend in the back seat who is now fidgeting and playing her fingers.

"Yul seriously, relax. You're scaring my girlfriend here." Taeyeon was totally annoyed in Yuri's irritating actions, Tiffany softly slap Taeyeon's shoulder and apologize to Yuri. The tan girl awkwardly smile and look away, can't stand Tiffany's gaze.

"Yuri, is it ok if we'll fetch my best friend?" Yuri panicly wave her hands infront Tiffany, the brunette girl frown and was little annoyed in Yuri's reaction.

"What I mean is, it's ok with me. You don't have to ask me." Yuri was able to read Tiffany's expression and immediately explain to avoid conflict. Taeyeon giggle seeing her friend in panic.

"Fany, she's nervous. She's nice--" Tiffany nod her head and sweetly smile at her lover. Taeyeon stop talking and smile back at her girlfriend instead.

"Yuri, no need to be shy and nervous, we ain't gonna bite you." Tiffany playfully cooed and wiggle her brows trying to break Yuri's wall and it works as Yuri started to join their conversation and even crack some jokes that made the couple burst into laughter. They are now infront Tiffany's best friends house. Tiffany excuse herself and run inside the house.

"Hi Jessie..." Tiffany loudly eclaim after barging in her best friend's room. Jessica annoyingly cover her face using her blanket and ignore her loud best friend.

"Ok, it's up to you then. We'll be going now and oh...just so you know... Yuri's with us." After uttering her sentence Tiffany smirk and bang the door close. Tiffany intentionally walk slowly while making sure her footsteps are loud enough for Jessica to hear.

"Hwang, dare to leave this house and you will surely be 6ft under the ground." Tiffany cover to prevent herself from laughing loudly, just then a loud noise echoed in Jessica's room. It only take 10 minutes for her to prepare herself, a lazy girl like Jessica, it's really unbelievable but for her best friend it is understandable. Jessica was a silent, secretive and shy type of a girl. The blonde girl is admiring Yuri since the day she first saw the tan girl but because of Yuri's attitute and Jessica's mighty pride the blonde girl always wore her poker face when facing or talking to Yuri.

"Let's go.." Jessica excitedly exclaim, hearing her best friend giggle the blonde girl clear and compose herself to avoid to be te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter