chapter 10

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath before turning the door knob, slowly blowing some air as she softly push the door open then after knowing no one's in the living room a relief sigh came out from Taeyeon's mouth. Squeezing her cold hands, Taeyeon close her eyes tight and silently encouraging herself to go inside to face Tiffany.

"Taeng?" Taeyeon jump in her spot and look at the culprit in horror.

"What's wrong with you?" Jessica ask, looking at the shock girl in disgust instead of being sorry for scaring the other girl. Taeyeon gulp then cleared to compose herself.

"Jess.." Taeyeon shakenly muttered still in shock, Jessica giggle and softly slap Taeyeon's shaky shoulders.

"You scared me you know." Taeyeon whine.

"I know." Jessica blankly responded. Taeyeon pouted but Jessica just rolled her eyes and disgustingly push Taeyeon away.

"Jess, where is she?" Jessica press her lips tight and look upstairs, Taeyeon followed Jessica's gaze and understand what the other girl is implying too. Sighing loudly before facing Jessica again, Taeyeon bite her lips then look back in Tiffany's room.

"She's still down though evethough she tries to cover it up with a bright smiles, her eyes tells the opposite." Taeyeon look down, feeling guilty and ashame at the same time. Jessica pat the other girl's shoulder. "Go and bring back my best friend ok." Taeyeon smiled and nod her head slowly.

Walking towards the stairs, Taeyeon stop half way and turn around.

"Jess, you know that I'm here for you right?" Jessica smile warmly then nod her head in responds. Taeyeon grin and wiggle her brows playfully. "I didn't know you're into dark womans." Jessica's eyes widen and grab her slipper and throws to her dork friend who is now chuckling loudly.

"Yah, stupid midget." Jessica shouted and started chasing the other girl but before she can catch Taeyeon, the other girl was able to reach Tiffany's room and immediately lock the door leaving Jessica frustrated.

"So, your happy?" Taeyeon stop giggling and cover for a second. Slowly turning around, Taeyeon face turns pale looking at Tiffany state. Eyes are red and puffy, hairs is a mess, dried tears visible in her cheeks and what's worst is that new tears are threatening to fall once again. Taeyeon shake her head and kneeled down beside Tiffany.

"Sorry, sorry for being an , a bi*** and whatever." Taeyeon started and was about to hold Tiffany's hand but the latter retract her hand.

"I hate you." Tiffany blurted looking straight in Taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon nod her head, "I know coz I hate myself too." Tiffany frown and look at the latter, confused about what Taeyeon just said. The older girl pouted cutely before continuing.

"I hate myself coz how can I let my angel cry? How come I let her down and leave her just like that but I hope she knows how sorry I am and how much I love her. I love her too much that it kills me seeing her crying and sad." Tiffany sniff and softly poke Taeyeon's shoulder.

"You left me." Tiffany voice tremble as tears falls down to her cheeks. Taeyeon cup Tiffany's face and wipe the tears away.

"I'm mad and felt useless. I am suppose to be the one protecting you not letting you suffer alone. I just loss myself on that time. I'm so sorry Pany ah. Please forgive me." Taeyeon pleaded, Tiffany sniff and buried her wet face against Taeyeon's  chest. Taeyeon sigh in relief and hug Tiffany lovingly and planted a couple of sweet kiss in Tiffany's crown.

"Tae, what should we do?" Tiffany pull back enough to face the older girl. Taeyeon smiled and peck Tiffany's pointed nose.

"Like you said, let's enjoy this trip to the fullest and we will face our problem together. You and me with our friends. I love you my angel." Taeyeon sweetly responded. Tiffany pouted and slap Taeyeon's chest making the older girl to groan in pain and look at Tiffany in disbelief.

"You forgot you broke up with me." Taeyeon wore a surprise look while innocently pointing herself. Tiffany scoff and knock Taeyeon's head with her knuckles.

"Ow..aahmm if I did you know I didn't mean it right?" Tiffany wipe the remaining tears in her eyes and look blankly at Taeyeon.

"Either you mean it or not, you still dump me and you will pay for it." Taeyeon look at Tiffany in disbelief then mouth slighly agape.

"Better close your mouth or flies will come in there." Tiffany smirk and playfully pointed Taeyeon's open mouth. The older girl close and puff her cheeks.

"I thought I'm already forgiven?" Taeyeon unsurely ask, Tiffany smirk while shaking her head in responds.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Taeyeon ask again still feeling lost in their new unclear topic. Tiffany softly slap her cheeks and went out in her bed then walk towards her cabinet and grab some new clothes, did her business. After changing her clothes,cleaning her face Tiffany turn around and face her confused ex-lover.

"Let's see, I'm single again so that means I can do whatever I want. Might entertain new suitors I guess." Taeyeon stood up and grab Tiffany's left arm turning the latter around.

"You are not going anywhere Tippany Hwang and surely won't entertain anybody. " Taeyeon loudly exclaim that makes Tiffany to cover her ears and glare at the older girl.

"I'm single---"

"You are not.."

"But you broke up with me."

"It's not me.."

"Oh, I'm sorry but you did."

"I didn't. Ok, I did but come on I didn't mean it." Taeyeon admitted. Tiffany press her lips then smirk.

"Oh come on, that smirk use to turns me on but now it pisses me off." Taeyeon annoyingly muttered. Tiffany cover to stop herself form laughing out loud.

"Tae tae, I think it's time for you to work on...hmm..let's say winning me back?" Tiffany flip her hair seductively and wink at Taeyeon then went out in the room leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded.

"Yah, being bipolar  is Jessica's title, Jessica's thing not yours. Why the heck you're acting like that huh?" Taeyeon shouted after gaining herself back from Tiffany's sudden change of behavior.

Opening the door, Taeyeon immediately run downstairs and saw Tiffany happily chatting with the other girls.

"Pany ah.." Taeyeon whine and kneeled in front of Tiffany. The other girls look at Taeyeon while holding their smiles.

"I'm hungry..." All the girls turn their heads towards the door and saw a tall girl rubbing her stomach while pouting. Hyoyeon look at Taeyeon then frown.

"What are you doing Tae?" Hyoyeon ask while walking towards the kneeling girl and look at the other girls wearing a questioning look. The other girls shug their shoulders and avoided Hyoyeon's gaze.

"What happen to you?" Sunny ask out in the blue and eyed her lover, suspiciously eyeing the other basketball players then flick her tongue annoyingly.

"You, you, you follow me." Sunny angrily muttered sternly pointing the three tall girls. The trio look at each other, silently blaming each other when...

"NOW.." The trio jump in their spots and gulp looking at the mad little girl. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon giggle looking at the shaking girls who is now secretly pushing each other towards Sunny.

"I love you.." Taeyeon mouth to Tiffany who still kneeling in front of the brunette girl.

"You said something?" Taeyeon pouted and open Tiffany's  knees apart and move closer then buried her face against Tiffany's stomach. Jessica elbowed her best friend who's smiling from ear to ear.

"You look like an idiot."  Jessica whispered and only receives Tiffany's signature smile. Jessica rolled her eyes and look at Taeyeon.

"I'm loving this." Tiffany whispered back. Jessica shake her head then ignore the other american-korean girl who's widely grinning and peek at the trio in the kitchen.

"Pany, forgive me please. I love you so much. I can't imagine myself without you." Taeyeon sweetly exclaim, looking up meeting Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany compose herself and look back at Taeyeon blankly.

"Ok, I'll court you again. I am willing to go through whatever you are planning coz I really love you. I'm sorry if I lose myself and said something bad----"

"YAH, SEOHYUN AND JESSICA MOVE YOUR LAZY BUTTS AND HELP ME IN HERE." Taeyeon stop talking and look at her back while the girls that was mentioned look at each other and obendiently stood up and went to the kitchen. Tiffany tap the empty space beside her and gestured Taeyeon to sit beside her. Nicole tag Hyoyeon's shirt and drag her lover outside leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany alone.

"What Sunkyu...?" Jessica coldly ask, Sunny poke her right cheek using her tongue and rudely eyed Jessica.

"This idiots beat each other and look at their faces." Sunny slaps the trio's shoulder then the trio just groan and pouted and earn another slap from Sunny.

"Hyunnie..." Yoona whine and pouted cutely, asking the younger girl's help but seems like her luck is too far from her grip that Seohyun just cross her arms against her chest  and glared at her lover while Yuri and Sooyoung locked their gazes in floor.

"Seo take Yoong and Jess take Yuri." Yuri and Jessica look at Sunny in surprise while the latter just ignore the stares from the duo and drag her lover out in the kitchen.

"Jess you want me to touch Yuri?" Tiffany suddenly appeared and wink at Jessica. Yuri look curiously at the two american-korean girls then elbowed Yoona secretly.

"Keep quite or you're dead." Yoona whispered and Yuri just nod her head and shut . Jessica walk towards Tiffany then intentionally step on the latter's feet then lean forward, "You sounded like a and don't you dare.Can you go back to your midget." Jessica whispered angrily and raise her right brows letting Tiffany see how serious she is. Tiffany groan in pain and push the blonde girl away to free her foot.

"Fine, take care Yul." Tiffany raise her both hands in the air as a gesture she will not fight back. As if nothing heppen between the two american-korean girls.

"Ahh, yeah..thanks." Yuri responded. Jessica turn around and look at Seohyun, the younger girl press her lips to stop herself from smiling coz she understand what the older girl wanted to say.

"Just follow me unnie." Seohyun whispered then giggle softly. Jessica pouted and softly slap the younger girl's shoulder before going to Yuri's side.

"What happen?" Seohyun ask the duo and the duo pointed each other making the younger girl to sigh in defeat.

"Ok then Seo we need to get starting." Jessica wink at Seohyun.

Seohyun nod her head then smirk. Grabbing a cotton ball the girls look at each other and cleared their throat instead of giggling. Soaking the cotton balls with alcohol the girls push the cotton balls hard in Yuri and Yoona's cut in the eyebrows and cheeks. The injured girls groan in pain and push the girls hands away while fanning their cut.

"Opps, it hurts?" Jessica innocently ask, Yuri and Yoona angrily look up, eyes narrowed, studying the girl's expression.

"Hmm, no it's not coz you just gently rub the cotton balls soak with alcohol in our cut. So, no it doesn't hurt at all." Yuri sarcastically responded, gritting her teeth enduring the pain she felt.

"Really, let's try this." Jessica press the cotton balls harder making Yuri to stood up, mouth widely open but no sounds came out, eyes started to get teary while gently covering her sore cut. Jessica worriedly look at Yuri and ask help from Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, please don't." Yoona pleaded after seeing Jessica looking at her girlfriend. Seohyun felt sorry and hug her lover while Jessica is also sorry she went to Yuri and gently guided the tan girl back to her seat.

"No..no..I'm fine. This cut won't kill me, you will." Jessica cover Yuri's mouth with her left hand but the latter tried to talk that her soft lips brush in Jessica's hand. The blonde girl's face immediately heated up and pull her hand away from Yuri's mouth then turn back to hide her ride cheeks.

"Relax Jessica." she chanted softly but her hand has its own mind that she realize she's smelling her palm where Yuri's lips brush earlier. Feeling odd, Jessica shake her head and softly slap her cheeks.

"Are you ok?" Jessica cleared and squeeze her hands before turning around to face Yuri.

"Of course. Let's contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter