chapter 9

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica walk pass Yuri who is silently sitting in the couch with knees completely press together, shaking fingers tapping her legs. Yoona look at the stiff girl while giggling.

"Unnie, I can't believe you didn't told us about having crush on Yuri." Jessica immediately drag Yoona away from the living room and pinch the younger girl's waist making Yoona to groan in pain.

"Aish, your big mouth Im Yoona. And you got the guts to ask me that? I don't want her to know ok? So drop that topic or I'll drop you in the clift." Jessica angrily threatened the younger girl. Yoona nod her head as her body shiver in fear and run away from the older girl. Sitting in the couch, Yoona hug herself tight like she was chase by a monster. Yuri turn to her side where Yoona sat and frown.

"What's wrong with you?" Yuri ask, Yoona lift her head and sniff a little.

"Just don't ask, its for your own good." Yuri slap Yoona's forehead then shake her head. Yoona caress her sore forehead and was about to beat the tan girl when Yoona caught someone staring at them. Slowly peek in her back, Yoona gulp and chuckle awkwardly while rubbing her non itchy nose instead of beating the tan girl then went back to her seat.

"Yoong, where should I'll sleep?" Yoona cleared and pretend she didn't notice Jessica's presence and drag the tan girl upstairs but the duo stop when a loud bang echoed in the house. The duo look at each other then step back as they give way to the furious girl walking down the stairs.

"KIM TAEYEON.." Yoona pull Yuri away from the stairs and just look at the couple in silence.

"I didn't mean it ok. Please.. I'm sorry. I don't know how to tell you and I---- sorry.." Tiffany fall down while holding Taeyeon's right leg and cried hard. Jessica went beside Tiffany and look at Taeyeon but unfortunately Taeyeon didn't bother to look down nor care about Tiffany. The older girl pull her leg away from the crying girl and coldly look down.

"I never thought that all along you are hiding this from me, while I'm just patiently waiting for you to tell me what's  been bothering you. Am I that weak to you Tippani?" Tiffany struggle to stood up, luckily Jessica was there to help her.

Tiffany shakes her head and walk towards Taeyeon.

"Never did I think you are weak Tae, I just want to forget about it and enjoy being with you coz that thought is the only thing that pushes me to wake up every morning. Please Tae, I really didn't mean to hide it from you." Taeyeon smile bitterly while stepping back.

"Enjoy being with me then after that you're going to plan your wedding with that bastard? Nice plan. Go and marry that Nickhun guy who can fulfill your fantasies." Tears rolled down in Tiffany's face, Jessica pull and hug the crying girl while sternly looking at Taeyeon.

"Taeng your being an . How can you say that to Tiff?" Sunny butted in, angrily eyeing Taeyeon. Instead of responding, Taeyeon press her lips tight and look at Tiffany crying hard against Jessica's chest.

"Don't do something that you'll regret for the rest of your life Taeng. Tiff doesn't think you are weak, you are. You yourself. If you are mad then just walk away and don't say anything that will ruin everything. Step up, don't act like a kid," Jessica exclaim. Taeyeon look down.

"I think its for the best. What's the reason of keeping everything when in the end you will eventually lose it." Tiffany look at Taeyeon with eyes filled with tears while the other girl eyes are blank and cold.

"No, Don't Tae." Tiffany pleaded but looking at the expression of the other girl, Tiffany bite her lower lips trying to stop herself from crying again.

"Say it." Tiffany muttered shakingly, challenging her lover but she's still silently hoping Taeyeon won't say it but...

"Go to your Nickhun coz we are done. You're free." With that said Taeyeon left the house hurriedly. Tiffany stood still, slowly processing Taeyeon's sentence. Sunny close her eyes while slowly shaking her head. How come their so called mission of joy became like this?

Nicole look at Hyoyeon and sniff, ready to burst out her tears. Hyoyeon pull her girlfriend into her arms while looking a the front door where Taeyeon just left.

"Maybe Dad is right. This relationship will never last, aside from it's forbidden but because its only temporary. We're young and we're so reckless thinking we know everything yet we know nothing. She----"

"Shut up. She's just mad and don't know what she's talking about Tiff but you know better than Taeyeon. She's different and we all know that. She likes to be alone but she open herself up for you, so this time is your time to open up yourself and mind and don't, please don't give up." Sunny hold Tiffany's shoulder while eyeing Tiffany intently.

"We are here Tiff. We maybe know nothing about everything but we know each other. Just give her some time, she'll come around." Jessica joined the conversation, Yuri look at Jessica wearing a warm smile.

"But that will never change the fact that I'm still getting married to Nickhun." Tiffany sadly exclaim, letting her shouders down as well as her head. Seohyun squeeze in between Jessica and Sunny to reach Tiffany, she then smiled and lift Tiffany's face.

"We still have a year to plan. Unnie, I don't know if you guys know but we looked up after you. We don't know maybe our fathers are planning for arrange marriage too because they all think we are stupid but are we? We aren't unnie and we'll prove it to them." Tiffany sniff and look at the younger girl in awe. Jessica pull Tiffany into a hug as she let her tears to fall freely in her cheeks as she softly whispered, " Don't forget you have 9 sisters who's willing to protect you. We are here Tiff." Yuri saw the sparkling liquid rolled down in Jessica's cheeks and it like a dagger that plunge into her chest. Yuri frown and rub her aching chest while still eyeing the crying blonde girl.

"Don't cry please." Yuri pleaded silently.

"Tiff, Taeyeon is just hurt coz you keep this all from her and you know how protective and paranoid she is, if it comes to you. Just clear your mind and rest. And about what your father said, being in a so called "normal or acceptable relationship" is not an assurance that that relationship will last. There's no assurance Tiff either it's forbidden or not. It will always depend on both of you." Sooyoung seriously exclaim, Sunny look at her lover proudly while Hyoyeon nod her head ahrreing what Sooyoung just said.

Jessica step back a little and look at the open door, debating either to go chase Taeyeon or not. She jerk a little after feeling a soft tap on her shouder. Turning her head in the back and only meet a warm brown orbs intently looking directly at her teary eyes.

"I'll go talk to her, stay her with Tiffany. And please don't cry anymore." Yuri softly said, leaving the stunned bonde woman stiffly standing in her spot while mouth slightly agape. Pressing her lips together, Yuri slightly bow and walk towards the door. Sooyoung look at Yuri then to Sunny, meeting her girlfriend's eyes, Sooyoung nod her head after reading Sunny's thoughts. Walking towards the door where her two friends went, Sooyoung chuckle softly as she turn around to face the rest of the girls.

"So much for enjoying this mission but I'm glad we are here, atleast we are together. Tiff we can do this even against our parents coz we are together." Tiffany sniff and wipe her tears away then nod her head in agreeing the taller girl's sentence. Seeing the respond from Tiffany, Sooyoung smile widely and run outside the house.

"Hyunnie, I need to go too." Yoona whispered, Seohyun puff her cheeks for awhile then nod her head in defeat.

"Take care ok?" Yoona beamed her wide smile as she nod her head immediately. Looking at the other older girls, Yoona stood in front of the girls and warmly smile.

"Crying will never suit us so smile unnies. And Jessica unnie, don't scare Yuri with that face of yours, so scary. You're so ugly unnie." Seohyun slap her forehead and look at her dork lover.

"Run now before she'll figure it out and will rip your skin off." Yoona raise her two fingers, gesturing a peace sign and run as fast at she can out in the house. Jessica look around and look blankly at her friends, while Tiffany and the rest of the girls are trying hard to hold their laughter. Seems like the very dense girl still didn't figure out Yoona's offending comment.

Nicole hug Hyoyeon sideways burying her face deeply against Hyoyeon's chest to muffle her laughter. Sunny and Tiffany hug each other covering their mouths to lessen their laughter while Seohyun is shaking her head, sighing deeply looking at the disappearing figure of her lover.

"Arrgghhh... that girl will definitely see what she's looking for." Jessica angrily stomp her foot with right fist raise up. Jessica's late reaction and actions make the other girls to laugh loudly but stop immediately after feeling the piercing glare from the blonde girl. Hyoyeon cleared and softly push her girlfriend then plantend a sweet kiss in Nicole's forehead.

"My buddies needs me, you know they can't have a decent discussion without me." Hyoyeon cockily exclaim, earing a loud scoff from the other girls while Nicole just giggle looking at her lover.

"Anyway, No more secrets ok? It's really annoying and frustrating to know that each of us doesn't trust each other. We are suppose to be solid and one, so please no more secrets. Understand Jess?" Jessica pouted and look at her girlfriends for help but unfortunately she only recieves a shrugs of shoulders from the other girls.

"Jess, I'm asking you." Jessica turn around to face Hyoyeon then beam her signature glare at the latter.

"Haha...Ahmm, I'll take that as a yes." Hyoyeon nervously utter then hurriedly followed her buddies outside.

"Why are they all picking up on me? I'll let them see who is Jessica Jung." Jessica annoyingly kick the air and sat on the couch roughly.

"So what's your status with Yuri?" Sunny ask as she followed the blonde girl in the couch. Tiffany seems like she forgot her problem and hurriedly sat on the other side of Jessica very excited to hear what will the blonde girl will say leaving the two younger girls behind.

Jessica frown and rolled her eyes then grab the magazine in the center table, ignoring her annoying girl friends.

"We saw how Yuri leans towards you and whisper something. You're not hiding something right?" Nicole muttered wanting to be a part of the discussion. Jessica slam the magazine back in the center table and look at each of the girls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter