3

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Blaagg...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae feel something is driiping from the corner of his lips, he wipe it and realize it was blood, he wipe the blood in the corner of his lips and angrily look at the attacker.

"How dare you b****..." A blonde guy was about to defend his friend but was stop by Sooyoung.....

"Dude, if you want to follow your friend in the floor then come forward." The blonde guy smirk and arrogantly walk towards Sooyoung when the guard came in and calmly ask the guys to leave the place or they will call the police. Nickhun and his friends pull Donghae up and gritted their teeth looking at the girls infront of them.

"Where not done Kwon Yuri." Donghae muttered while clenching his fist hard and look at Jessica in disgust.

"I'll wait Donghae just don't dare hurt Jessica coz I will never hesitate to dismantle your so handsome face." Yuri responded with same tone as Donghae, while her  friends are smiling at her, feeling proud looking at their friend standing up against the greetest ashole they ever know. On the other hand Jessica and her girl friends are secretly squealing listening at Yuri while teasingly eyed the blonde girl who is now sternly, lovingly and admiringly eyeing the tan girl. The guys was escorted outside the restaurant while the girls sigh exhaustedly and slam their petite bodies in the chair. Jessica take a deep breath and sat beside Yuri then unconsciously grab Yuri's hands.

"Let's go." Jessica softly mumbled, smiling shyly at the latter. Yuri look at the blonde girl in bemuse but nonetheless she nod her head. Jessica stood up, while Yuri obediently followed the blonde girl.

"Hello..where are you two going?" Tiffany sarcastically called out, breaking the duo's trance.

"I thought we're going in Yuri's place? What are we waiting for?" Jessica coldly retorted while the tan girl beside her is zooning out.

Everyone's mouth slightly agape, escpecially Yuri's teammates, can't believe Jessica can easily persuade the most tenacious person they ever know.

"What?" Jessica annoyingly exclaim, which cause her friends to their seats and immediately walk towards Yuri. Jessica look at her friends in disgust then rolled her eyes.

"Y-yul." Jessica whine and cutely pout, rubbing her hands shyly.

"She's a certified bipolar." Sunny whisper and earned a giggle from her friends. Taeyeon nudge the frozen tan girl. Yuri blink her eyes and look innocently at her teammates, Yoona cleared and press her lips then secretly point Jessica using her little finger. Yuri confusely follow Yoona's little finger and meet Jessica's gorgeous brown orbs, Yuri shyly smile and look down.

"Ok..let's go.." Hyoyeon loudly exclaim dragging her girlfriend, the other couple follow the leading couple.

"Aahhmm..where are we going?" Yuri confusely face Jessica, the blonde girl shrugg her shoulder and followed her friends leaving the tan girl in bewildered. Yuri sigh and has no choice left but to follow her friends.

"Yul, come on." Jessica called out, Yuri nod her head and increase her pace to catch up.

"Jessica can make our stubborn friend into a good and obedient puppy." Taeyeon smirk and wiggle her brows.

"I like it when you act like that even though you look like an old ert." Hyoyeon playfully muttered.

"Hyo, she's a ert." Yoona played along as she wrap her long arms around Hyoyeon shoulder.

"I love you Tae but they are right." Sooyoung muttered while giggling looking at Taeyeon's pissed face.

"Stop bullying my Tae tae.." Tiffany butted in, intertwining her fingers with her lover.

"Oohh..our baby is about to cry now.." Hyoyeon pout her lips and fake a sobs.

"You, I'm gonna bury you alive." Taeyeon fiercely exclaim and was about to tackle down Hyoyeon when Jessica step in between them, raising her left eyebrows, her arms was securely rested on her hips, toes tapping loudly while her lips sways from left to right. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon nervously giggle.

"Jessie, stop making them nervous ok. You don't want to scare them away, right?" Tiffany look at her best friend innocently with a secret wink. Jessica pout and softly slap her best friend's shoulder after getting what her best friend mean.

"Jess, look at your future lover/husband, she's sweating and even though she's dark, we can easily tell she's pale now." Sunny giggle and immediately cover not wanting to get the other girl's attention. Jessica push the smaller girl and drag Taeyeon to her car and calmly gestured the smaller blonde girl to start her car now.

The other girls went to their respective cars, leaving Yuri awkwardly rubbing her hands together.

"Yul, let's go, we need you so we will not be charge of trespassing." Jessica playfully mumbled and giggle in her own sentence. Yuri nod her head and went inside Taeyeon's car.

"Whipped.." Taeyeon silently mumble, Tiffany giggle while shaking her head looking at her dork lover.

"I hear you Tae." Yuri sulkingly utter, Jessica giggle and poke Yuri's shoulder. After the short drive they are now infront Yuri's house. The tan girl bit her lower lips, silently cursing herself for letting everything out in her hands. Yuri open the door and was welcome by her mother.

"Hi girls, it's been a while. How are you?" Mrs. Kwon greeted Yuri's teammates happily, Yuri fake a cough to get her mother's attention but to her dismay she was ignored by her own mother.

"We're fine Auntie, blame your so sweet daughter, she don't want us to come here luckily we have someone who can tame her without effort." Hyoyeon mumbled and ignore the piercing stares from Yuri.

"Ohh..really? I wanna know that person. And who are this be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter