2

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica's Pov

 

"Know what, if someone did good things to you, saying thank you is enough." I hear her mumbled loudly, I stop, compose myself, well more like lifting my cold personalities up and turn around coldly staring at the tan girl who is now mockingly staring at me. I know I should thank her for saving me but my God I am Jessica Jung, no matter what and who you are, don't dare mock me coz my pride is way more taller than the Mount Everest. I know I'm exaggerating but that's the closest I can describe my pride. 

 

"Thanks." I mumbled coldly, I can see she's pissed off but I ignore it and leave her behind. When I went  back to the restuarant that we're in I saw my friends raising their eyebrows gesturing me to tell them what happen but I ignore them and sat on my spot. I secretly scan the place and look for her, yeah, I treated her like that but I can't deny the fact that Yuri has really a great impact or should I say she's have a huge effect on me. I'm just lucky that we're not that close or else my mighty pride will definitely torn to pieces. I remember the first time I saw her, I can't help but to stare and admire her the first time my eyes saw her, she's tall, beautiful and at the same time handsome, her tan skin made her more ier. After that incident I realize I am gay, heck I bet everyone has a crush on her and she can turn you to gay. Taeyeon and the rest of the girls are my childhood friends, since it's kinda obvious that Taeyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are gays, so they decided to be a part of the basketball team and because of that I meet my sunshine, the apple of my eyes and everything.... (Squeal...) Ok, back to my story. After meeting her, I always wanted to hang out with my basketball player friends but I did tried not to be abvious but my dear girl friends are so sharp that they figure out my sudden change of hobby. I like to read, sleep, stay in one place, hate sports and hate running but it turns up side down after I meet her. I run with my basketball player friends just to keep up with them going to the gym, I love sports now, well basketball to be exact, my books are now on my bag and my eyes are wide open watching them from afar practicing. So am I that obvious? I guess.

"Yul, where have you been?" Sooyoung loudly eclaim breaking my trance, I turn my head and I meet her eyes. I immediately look away don't want to be hypnotize by her dark orbs. "Oh those eyes." I dreamily thought.

"Just grabbing some fresh air coz the air here is polluted." She sarcastically mumbled, I look at my friends and they are now looking at Yuri in bewildered but  I know she said it in purpose.

"polluted?" Yoona confusely repeated Yuri's word. I saw her in the corner of my eyes nod her head while glancing at me. "Seriously? Aish, why can't you drop that topic now?" I thought and continue ignoring her as well as the topic.

"So Jess, where did you go? And I think you forget something..." Sunny butted in while wiggling her brows to her right while winking at me. I look at her blankly coz I didn't get what she mean.

"So Jessie, how did you know Yuri's----"

"Hwang Miyoung, close your mouth if you want to see the sun light again." I rudely cut my best friend while throwing my deadliest glare. "I can't believe this, they'll going to tease me to death now. Take me now Lord." I silently mumble while throwing my glares to my girl friends, sending them a message to stop teasing me or else I will really hurt them.

"Yuri you're single?" Nicole bluntly ask her, everyone in the table excluding me look at her.

"Yes. Why?" She immediately responded and I felt relief. I close my eyes and a small smile appear on my face. "EEhhh.." I meantally squeal while raising my shoulders up and look away.

"Nothing. Oh, just so you know Jessica's single." There and then I feel like there's a bomb planted in front of me. I can hear them (my girl friends) laughing at me. Yeah I got the sweetest friends, that's how lucky I am.

"Huh? She's----"

"Don't mind them, they are crazy. I am not sin---" I immediately cut her not wanting to hear her harsh respond but someone butted in that cause me to stop talking.

"Yuri.." All of us turn around and saw a petite not that beautiful girl sweetly smiling at her. I'm not bitter ok, just telling what I saw.

"Kahi.." I hear her mumble with so much enthusiasm. "Great." I mumble.

"Ouch." I whimper when someone kick me under the table.

"Do something." Sunny, Tiffany and Nicole mouth in unison. "How can they think the same thing?" I mentally ask myself while shooking my head ignoring them.

"What are you doing here?" I hear that Kahi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter