chapter 13

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri guided Jessica near a big tree for a shed then place her coat as their cover. Taeyeon and Tiffany went inside the tent, Yoona and Seohyun already enjoying the water, Hyoyeon and Nicole are snuggling together opposite to Yuri and Jessica’s spot while Sunny is busy feeding her big baby. Jessica smiled warmly then lean comfortably in the tree.

“Baby, lean on me.” Yuri softly grab Jessica’s head and lead on her chest.

“Wanna swim?”

Jessica shook her head against Yuri’s chest then wrap her small arms around Yuri’s waist.

“I love you.”

Jessica pull away and look straight at Yuri, she smiled sweetly and responded using the same serious, soft tone Yuri used, “I love you too.”

"Ahh..the water is so good." Yoona shouted as she rose from the water. Yuri eyed the younger girl and glance at her girlfriend.

"Baby, let's go swimming?"

"You wanna go swimming?" Yuri nod her head and eyed Seohyun dive into the water. And like a cue, Tiffany and Taeyeon came out in the tent and run and jump into the water. Jessica puff her cheeks then shyly face the tan girl.

"I don't know how to swim." Yuri supress her giggle not wanting to embarrass her girlfriend.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you always and I will teach you."

"Really?"

"Everything for you Baby.I love you..."

Yuri took off her shirt exposing her well tone body. Jessica raise her both brows then look away. After taking off her shirt, Yuri as a gentle woman offers to help the blonde girl. Jessica nod her head weakly and lower her face to hide her blushing cheeks.


They spend the whole remaining hours enjoying each other’s company and warmth. The next morning, everyone preparing their selves to meet the Mayor of the little town. When Jessica finally up and done her morning routine, she went out and was shock to see the tan girl in front of her room. Seeing each other for the first time after they got together, their faces turn red.


“Mo---morning.” Yuri shyly greeted the blonde girl. Jessica press her lips upward and shyly nod her head, eyes locked in the floor.

“Aish, just kiss her Yul and you’ll be done. New couple are so slow...” Hyoyeon irritatingly mumbled as she walk pass by the new couple. Yuri press her lips and eyed the blonde girl. “

“Hyoyeon has a point, I should step up and not wait for Jessica to make the first move after all I am the “Man” in this relation” Yuri thought..

“Baby.” Yuri softly mumbled, slowly reaching Jessica’s left hand. Jessica hummed in respond and her hands jerk a little after feeling Yuri’s warm hands.

“How was your sleep?” Yuri completely and softly hold Jessica’s hand while Jessica is calming herself as her heart beats like crazy, still in daze thinking they are together now.

Feeling another soft lips touches her own, Jessica close her eyes and press her lips together and step back. Yuri pull away and shyly rub the back of her head.

“I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“No..I...I’m just taking aback but i--its okay.” Jessica responded tightly holding the hem of Yuri’s shirt.

“Can I kiss you again?” Jessica look up and meet Yuri’s brown orb. Biting her lower lips, Jessica slowly wrap her arms around Yuri’s neck then nod her head softly. Yuri charmingly smiled and lean forward to get a proper morning kiss from her girl friend. As their lips meet, Yuri pull Jessica closer by wrapping her long arms in Jessica’s waist and let her lips explore her girlfriends sweet and soft cavern. Jessica on the other hand, open letting Yuri in and just obediently follow her lover’s movement.

“Wow...that was hot..free show here.” Yuri and Jessica immediately pull away while Sooyoung and Taeyeon are laughing their asses off. Yuri glared at the blockers and protectively hug her embarrass girlfriend.

“Ignore them baby. Let’s go and good morning again.” Yuri sweetly smile at her girlfriend and drag her girlfriend downstairs not forgetting to throw something to the two chuckling girls.

“KIM TAEYEON, CHOI SOOYOUNG SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AND COME HERE.” The duo stop chuckling and nervously eyed each other.

“Tae, your girlfriend is really something. Just hearing her loud voice can scare the s** out of me.”

“I know but I love that loud girl.” Sooyoung scoff and  eyed the older girl in disgust.

“CHOI SOOYOUNG, KIM TAEYEON.”

“Look who’s shouting now..”

“My Bunny’s voice is still cute even if she’s shouting unlike your scary Fany.” This time seems like the table turn as Taeyeon is eyeing the taller girl in disgust while Sooyoung smugly wiggle her brows. Arriving at the kitchen, the duo pouted and childishly poke their girlfriends shoulder but the girls ignore Sooyoung and Tiffany.

“What’s going on?”


Yoona giggle and pointed Yuri and Jessica. Taeyeon and Sooyoung followed Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter