5

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon buried her face against her palm, tired of listening her friends whine and complaints. After few minutes, she look around when suddenly all the annoying whines and ungrateful complaints disappeared, a smile crept out from her cute face but when she realize what her dear friends up too, her face crippled and ruffled her hair in frustration.

“What are you guys whispering huh?” Yoona turn her head to face the older girl and innocently shake her head.

“Taengoo, ignore us k. Now go back to your position.” Hyoyeon wiggle her brows as she push Taeyeon’s shoulder away. Taeyeon shake her head and ignored her friends but as time goes by, their whispers got louder and louder. Looking down in her lap where her girlfriend peacefully sleeping, Taeyeon fixed Tiffany’s bangs and smile sweetly at the sleeping girl.

“Yeah… come on.. I’m sure about this Soo..”

“What if we lose Yoong?”

“Tell me, for almost 3 years of doing this mission. In those times is there any time that Jessica unnie is ready?

“Soo, Yoona is right.. Come on, just think about the foods and I’ll think about my sketchers.”

“So?”

“Deal..”

“Remember if we win, all of you will be our servant and no extra food, no flirting, no sneaking, no peaking, no movies, if shower time we will shower first and no complaints and lastly… hmm.. we’ll save this one.” Nicole smirk and high five Seohyun and Sunny.

“Not fair, you should tell us your last request for us---“

“Why Yoong? Scared now? I thought you guys are so confident and sure that Jessica is still on her dreamland?” Sunny teasingly exclaim after cutting Yoona. The younger girl pout and look at her girlfriend for help.

“Not gonna work I'm Yoona. Remember we’re enemy now, business is business..” Seohyun playfully wave her index finger in front her lover.

“Why are you girls so confident that Jessica is already awake right now and ready?” Sooyoung curiously ask.

“Nonsense, always nonsense..” Taeyeon butted in while shaking her head.

“Don’t worry Tae, you’re not forgotten. You’re a part of this deal.” Sunny fake a smile and face Sooyoung, she then beam her sweetest smile.

“Youngie---“

“What?” Taeyeon loudly exclaim cutting Sunny whining momentum. Sunny glared at Taeyeon but the blonde girl ignore the piercing eyes of Sunny and eyed her teammates.

“Unnie, deal is deal. You can’t back up now.” Nicole mattered using a matter of fact tone. Taeyeon glared at the girls in the back seat.

“Tae tae…” Taeyeon immediately turn her attention to her girlfriend and help the latter to sit up.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon raise her both eye brows and shook her head as she lead Tiffany’s head gently back in her lap.

“Tiff, we made a bet. If Jessica is already awake and ready, we won but if not we lose.” Sunny intentionally muttered loudly to get Tiffany’s attention. Sunny pressed her lips together not wanting to blow their covers off. Tiffany jerk up and confusedly eyeing the smaller girl. Nicole bit her lower lips and rolled her eyes to her left silently pointing the other girls. Tiffany brows furrowed while confusedly looking at her friends. The three girls let out a hopeless sigh which cause the brunette girl to pout and softly slap her friend’s shoulders.

“Tiffany Hwang, we have a bet. Just to make things easier just shut your mouth ok?” Sunny irritatingly exclaim.

“Yah..” Tiffany protested and turn her back on her friends. The trio just shake their heads looking at Tiffany's back.

 The truth is that Jessica called them earlier before they even woke up, it is really unusual event but they understand the blonde girl. And thinking about the past where their lovers always trick and played prank on them, they thought that this time is their moment, a sweet revenge..

“Really? How could you Sunny? You know Jessie. Aish.. what if we lose?” Tiffany shouted out in the blue making the other girls to jerk in their seats and look at the brunette girl in horror. Thinking about her friend’s actions and words, Tiffany was able to get what her friends are planning. Tiffany’s reaction cause the other party to grin and victoriously raised their hands.

“Thanks God her brain works in the last minute.” Sunny thought and beamed her cutest smile.

“Unnie is like her best friend. Jessica unnie. “ Seohyun mumbled under her breath and innocently eyeing the older girl.

“Gosh, I thought she will blow our plan.” Nicole breath heavily and put her right hand in her chest.

“I know. We are so bored here and you are just sleeping, that why I came up with that bet..” Sunny pull Taeyeon away from Tiffany as she answered Tiffany’s questions and sat beside the latter. Nicole went to Tiffany’s other side as well and acted nervous coz they are few miles away from Jessica’s house.

“If we win what will be our prize?” Taeyeon mumbled out in the blue.

“I thought you don’t want to be a part of this bet?” Hyoyeon teasingly eyed the older girl. Sooyoung giggle and whisper at Hyoyeon.. “I think Taeyeon has magnificent idea in this bet.” Hyoyeon widely open with no voice came out.

“Yah, what are you guys whispering?” Taeyeon annoyingly push the two girls and fiercely eyed the duo.

“Ok, one question. Do you want to be a part of this bet or---?”

“Of course I'm in, they drag my Fany in this bet.” Taeyeon immediately responded not letting Sooyoung finish her question.

“Very excited Tae. Now we need to have four conditions. Any idea?” Yoona sarcastically butted in, the other four girls where listening quietly with the other girl’s conversation.

“What they want?” Taeyeon ask her teammates in responds, Yoona and Sooyoung poke Sunny’s shoulder asking the latter to respond in Taeyeon’s question. Sunny sigh in defeat and face Taeyeon.

“First, you guys will be our servant. Second, no extra food, no movies, no peaking, no sneaking, no flirting. Third, if its shower time, you guys should let us bath first and never ever complain no matter how long we stayed in the bathroom. The fourth condition, we still thinking about it.” After hearing Sunny responds, Taeyeon look at her teammates and wiggle her brows. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon giggle while Yoona mouth forms an “o” shape.

“Ok. For us first, extra food of course for my two shikshins. Second, room arrangement will be decided by us. Third you will watch movies with us---“

 

 

Paak…..

 

 

 

 

Tiffany throw her pink purse to her ert lover coz of embarrassment. While the other girls look at the older girl in disgust, opposite in Taeyeon’s side were Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoona nod their heads furiously as a gesture they agree in Taeyeon’s idea.

“Aww.. Fany..” Taeyeon whimper and caress her face.

“It’s ok, we’re sure they’ll lose anyway..” Nicole whispered at her friends, though they are all hesitant in Nicole’s idea they ended up nodding their heads, agreeing in Nicole’s plan.

“Go on.” Sunny coldly exclaim.

“No unidentified flying object will hit my face again?” Taeyeon muttered while faking a sob.

“It’s a purse idiot. Unidentified objects.” Sunny sarcastically responded.

“Continue Tae.” Yoona giddily shake her shoulders, eyes twinkling in excitement.

 

Paakkk…..

 

“e..” Seohyun smack Yoona’s head and immediately turn her back on her lover. Yoona pout and caress her head looking at her mad girlfriend.

“Hyunnie..” Yoona softly poke her girlfriend’s shoulder but the younger girl still ignoring her lover.

“Just let it be for now Yoong. We need to finish this. We’re almost in Jessica’s house.” Hyoyeon pat Yoona’s shoulder and signal Taeyeon to continue her conditions.

“Yah, it’s easy for you coz you weren’t hit by a purse.” Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh and glance at her girlfriend.

“Fany ah, sorry. I’m kidding. I love you so much. Please..please forgive me..” Taeyeon kneeled in front of Tiffany, showing her puppy eyes and very cute pouty lips. Tiffany frown and look away.

“I got an idea, our fourth condition is you (Sunny pointed each of the basketball players) can never touch us if we don’t want to.” Tiffany look at Sunny and smile, Sunny arrogantly smiled back.

Taeyeon went over the back where her friends are and whispered something. After everything is settled, the blonde girl went back and kneeled in front of her girlfriend.

“Ok. Our fourth condition…” Taeyeon exclaim..

Hyoyeon grab Nicole’s hand, Sooyoung wrap her long arms around Sunny’s shoulder while Yoona kneeled in front her girlfriend.

“You will go out on a date with me.” The four girls whisper in their girlfriend’s ears and smile brightly at their girlfriends. Sunny and her friends look at each other then smiled back.

“Deal..” Tiffany mumbled and softly poke Taeyeon’s nose. The basketball girls grin and peck their girlfriend’s cheeks and went out of their car as they reach Jessica’s house. Sooyoung and Yoona jump off the car and wiggle their butts’ coz of excitement. Tiffany along with the girls left the four girls who is now celebrating in advance.

“Hi, where’s Jessie?” Tiffany ask one of the maids.

“She’s in her room Miss Tiffany.” The maid politely answered. Nicole gulp and nervously stare at Sunny. Tiffany slowly turn around and sigh in relief after seeing the other girls are still outside.

“Unnies what should we do now?” Seohyun worriedly muttered.

“Don’t worry, maybe she’s just lying on her bed. Right?” Sunny trying to brighten up friend’s mood.

“I don’t want to watch movies unnie.” Seohyun bluntly said making the older girls to choke in their own saliva.

 

“Ah, can you tell Jess that we are here.” The maid bow her head and went upstairs.

“Where’s Jessica?” Hyoyeon loudly exclaim.

“Hi, how are you girls doing?” Mrs. Jung happily greeted the younger girls.

“Auntie..” the girls shouted in unison and run then hug the middle aged woman.

“Auntie, where’s Jessica?” Yoona ask again after receiving nothing from the girls.

“She’s in her room I guess coz she’s been here awhile ago.” The basketball girls were stunned and shock upon hearing Mrs. Jung’s respond, while the other girls smile victoriously and let out a cute giggle. Taeyeon lifelessly sat on the couch while the trio lean their backs lifelessly in the wall. Mrs. Jung frown and look at the giggling girls.

“Nothing Auntie, ignore them. You know how childish they are.” Sunny mumbled while giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Excuse Miss Tiffany, Miss Sunny.” The duo turn around while smiling brightly at the maid.

“Miss Jessica is sleeping. I don’t want to wake her up, I------------“

“Wait..wait… Say it again?” Sooyoung pleadingly eyed the maid.

“Miss Jessica is still asleep. I don’t want to wake her up. I’m scared, what if she will fired me?”

“Wohhooo….” The four girls shouted and hug Mrs. Jung tightly. Tiffany who’s smiling brightly at the maid earlier, turns out she wanted to rip this girl’s skin alive. Realizing Tiffany’s gaze the maid step back and bow her head and immediately leave.

“What’s going on?” Mrs. Jung ask again looking at the girls who was smiling earlier, now seems like their worlds just collapse.

Yoona beamed her alligator smile and sway Mrs. Jung body from left to right.

“Don’t worry Auntie, we are here. Let’s go Hyunnie..” Yoona smile sheepishly and drag her girlfriend then sat on the couch.

“Ok, I’ll just wake my princess so you guys can go now.” Mrs. Jung excuse herself and went to her daughter’s room.

After Mrs. Jung left, Sunny gulp nervously feeling the piercing stares from her friends.

“Bunny, loosen up. It’s not like it’s a big deal. Come here.” Sooyoung mumbled and protectively wrap her arms around her girlfriend. Sunny turn around and face Sooyoung and cried.

“Hey..” The four girls mumbled in unison when their girlfriends cried. Hyoyeon pout and sigh in defeat. The basketball girls glance at each other then close their eyes.

“Ok, stop crying now. Let’s forget about the bet.” The four girls immediately face their lovers and making sure their lovers mean what they just said.

“Seriously?” Nicole curiously ask, Hyoyeon force a smile then nod her head in response

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter