6

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A loud growl echoed in the van which cause the other girl to chuckle loudly and totally forgot the two girls sleeping soundly.

“Quite.” A husky voice shut the other girl’s mouth and nervously eyed the newly awake girl. Receiving a proper respond from her friends Yuri lean her head back in Jessica’s head and sleep again.

“Seriously Soo? You just eat your chips and still hungry?” Hyoyeon look at the hungry girl in owe, the latter face her girlfriend and pout cutely.

“Come here.” Sunny widely open her arms waiting for her lover which Sooyoung hurriedly comply.

On the other hand Taeyeon eyed Jessica intently and let out a relief sigh after making sure the blonde girl is still asleep. Poking Yoona’s shoulder and lean forward. “Tell Mr. Han to hurry up before Jessica woke up.” Taeyeon whispered, Yoona nod her head and went near the middle aged man.

“Mr. Han please hurry up. We need the cucumber now. Just go to any market and we’ll do the rest.” Yoona receive a nod from the old man. Raising her left thumb as sign that everything is ok.

“Good..” the other girls mumbled in unison. Not long enough they arrive in a small market place, Taeyeon along with her teammates rush out of the van to find and buy cucumbers while their girlfriend was left in the van to watch the two girls who are still sleeping.

“I wonder what will be Jessie’s reaction.” Soft giggles was heard in responds of Tiffany’s question, different idea’s pop out in their minds but one thing is for sure it will be something to watch for.

“Wanna bet?”

“What’s with the bet huh?” Nicole irritatingly ask after she remember the fail prank and the embarrassing defeat though it has no undesirable consequences but still they lost against their lover.

“Aish, party pooper.” Nicole rolled her eyed in a mocking manner and look at the two girls sleeping.

“I wonder what Yuri feels for Jess.”

“What do you mean?” Tiffany curiously ask and followed Nicole watching the two girls who is sleeping.

“Is she that nice? I mean, though it’s very seldom for them to be together but I feel something about Yuri towa----“

“You like Yuri? My God---“

 

Paakk…

 

“Yah, I’m still older than you.” Sunny angrily face the younger girl which in return the younger girl ignore the mad woman. After Sunny cut Nicole and Nicole smack Sunny’s head which cause the small girl to stop talking, the other girls examine Yuri’s feature and giggle.

“Why are you two giggling?” Sunny ask, Tiffany pointed Yuri tongue that is slightly out.

“Take a picture..”

Click

 

Click

 

Click

 

“Why you take so many pictures?” Sunny suspiciously eyed Nicole. Breathing out heavily, Nicole face Sunny wearing a pissed off expression.

“I’m so in love with my Hyungie Unnie, this pictures are my ace against that violent lady there and a bribe if I want something from Jess Unnie…” Nicole squeal and clap her hands enthusiastically. Sunny along with the two girls look at Nicole blankly then hurriedly grab their phones and take their own pictures.

“I know I’m a genius no need to rub it on my face.” Nicole arrogantly exclaim after she felt 3 pairs of eyes, eyeing her in disgust.

“Now, back to my theory—“

“I got it, though Yuri unnie is somewhat hesitant to approach Jess unnie but still you can see and feel how Yuri unnie cares for Jessica unnie.” Seohyun butted in and wink at Nicole. Nicole showed her gritted teeth and look away.

“That’s how you put your theory, not going around.” Sunny mockingly said, smiling widely as she feel the vengeance is in her hands.

“Whatever.” Nicole sat properly and browse in her gallery.

“What should we do to make this two together?” Tiffany muttered and look at her friends.

“Unnie there are things that not good if we push it too hard. If my theory is correct---“ Tiffany close her eyes and put her right hand in front of Seohyun. After making sure the younger girl attention is on her, Tiffany open her eyes and glared at the younger girl.

“Can you stop this theory, theory, genius, Einstein stuff? It’s frustrating and---“

“She can’t keep up.” Nicole butted in and giggle loudly. Seohyun nod her head, agreeing Nicole while Sunny was giggling along with the two younger girl when…

“As if she can keep up.” Looking at the duo mockingly laughing at her, Sunny clench her fist and smack the duo’s head hard making the younger girls yelp in pain. Sunny wink at Tiffany and arrogantly face the two younger girls who still rubbing their sore head.

“Don’t ever mess around with me ever again coz the next time this hand landed in your hard heads you will literally see your bleeding brain in your hands.” Sunny fiercely cooed, making sure every word is clear. The two younger girls nervously nod their heads in respond and move away from the older girl.

Sunny smirk and sat beside Tiffany. “That’s how you discipline those brats.” Sunny whisper and earn a soft giggle from Tiffany.

“We’re here.” The four girls widely smile at their lovers and scooch on the sides giving their lover enough space to seat with them. Taeyeon softly poke Yuri’s shoulder but it seems like the tan girl is in deep slumber.

“Just like Jess.” Sunny mumbled making the other girls to giggle silently. Yoona smirk and quietly pull Taeyeon away from Yuri and arrogantly gesture she’ll do it, pointing herself with so much confidence as she wiggle her brows. Taeyeon along with her playmates rolled their eyes and push the younger girl towards Yuri.

“Watch and learn” Yoona mouthed then…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona pinch Yuri’s nose, the tan girl unconsciously slap the thing that covers her nose but unfortunately the younger girl seems like she doesn’t have any plan of releasing her grip on Yuri’s pointed nose. Feeling suffocated, Yuri woke up panting, mouth widely open gasping huge amount of air. Feeling someone still pressing her nose, Yuri turn to her head angrily and roughly pull Yoona’s fingers off her nose.

“WHA----“ With Yoona’s fast reflex, the younger girl was able to cover Yuri’s mouth. Pouting her lips pointing the other sleeping figure, Yuri stop from struggling and just push the younger girl to the side.

“Yul the cucumber.” Hyoyeon softly cooed, handling the cucumber as fast as she can to Yuri afraid if the blonde girl woke up and see the green vegetable in her hand. Yuri slap Yoona’s shoulder not getting enough of what the younger girl did a while ago.

“Yul cut it out well yah and give that cucumber to Jessica?” Sooyoung irritatingly whisper earning Yuri’s attention, the tan girl rolled her eyes and turn her head towards the sleeping girl. A soft ruckus was heard, Yuri turn around and saw each of the girls are now holding their phones and is pointed on their direction. Yuri suspiciously eyed the girl who is now busy typing something on their cell phones and some are whining for losing the game.

“You need something Yul?” Tiffany sweetly cooed beaming her eye smile. The tan girl shake her head and look at her teammates. “Are you taking pictures of me?” Taeyeon unconsciously let out an ajumma laugh and earn a smack and slap from her friends.

“You’re so full of yourself Yul. Why would we take pictures of you?” Hyoyeon answered in behalf of her friends. Yuri pout and ignore the other girls and break the cucumber in half. Smelling the despise smell, Jessica’s face started to cringed, brows meet while rubbing her nose. Sooyoung signaled Yuri to put the cucumber near Jessica’s nose so the blonde girl can fully smell the fascinating smell the green vegetable possess.

Jessica lean back, trying to avoid the smell but Yuri was able to find a way to put the cucumber near Jessica’s nose but due to unfortunate circumstances Yuri accidentally shove the cucumber into Jessica’s mouth. The blonde girl’s eyes open frantically and look down in .

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….” Jessica throws the cucumber away and push the tan girl to the side as she keep on wiping with her sleeves. Not long enough Jessica throws up and is now crying. Yuri was speechless looking at the crying girl. The van was surrounded by a very dark aura that nobody dares to make a single move. Putting down their cell phones and nervously eyeing the crying girl, they unconsciously scooch away from the blonde girl.

 

“Y—y—yo—uu” Jessica wipe her tears away and face the pale and shaking tan girl.

“M—meee?” Yuri stammer and pointed herself.

 

Paakk

 

Paakkk

 

“I HATE YOU”

 

Blag..

 

Pakkk…

 

“How dare you..”

 

Pakk

 

Paakkk

 

“I hate you…”

 

Paakk

 

 

 

“Jess stop…”

“No, get off me..”

“Jessie, stop…” Tiffany use all her might and pull Jessica away from the tan girl.

 

“Yuri you’re bleeding..” Sooyoung worriedly pull the tan girl up and gently laid the injured girl in the chair. Yuri was still in shock, she’s staring blankly in the floor. No matter what her teammates do the tan girl never give a damn on responding nor giving her attention to her team mates.

“Jessie my god, you almost killed Yuri.” Tiffany worriedly eyed the tan girl and glared at her best friend. Jessica is small compare to Yuri but the tan girl seems like zooning off that she just let the blonde girl hit her freely.

“You know how I despise that green thing that I could kill if any idiot will put that on my mouth.” Jessica yelled and push her best friend and was about to hit the tan girl again but Sunny manage to stop the blonde girl, while Taeyeon ask Mr. Han to stop the car for a sec.

“Yul..” Yoona softly shake Yuri’s shoulder, a soft sigh was heard from the tan girl.

“Sorry..” Yoona whispered, Yuri blankly staring at the younger girl and walk out in the car without saying a single word.

All the girls turn around and face Jessica bowing their heads and apologize in unison. Jessica frown, “Why all of you are apologizing, wait. Don’t tell me.. I should’ve known. Now are you guys happy?” Jessica angrily push the chair forward and sternly eyeing each of her friends, letting out a heavy sigh Jessica walk out in the car.

 

Walking around in the unknown place, Jessica roam around trying to find a small mall so she can buy something to lessen the disgusting taste of the cucumber.

“How stupid she is trusting those crazy friends of mine. She deserve it.. aurgh..” Jessica clench her fist and practically raise her bulging fist in the air.

“I’m tired.” Jessica whine and look around pouting for seeing nothing but an empty land. Lazily sat on the corner silently chanting incoherent words.

“I SHOULDN’T HAVE COME.” Jessica her sit and look around tip toeing towards the noise though she already know who it was but she doesn’t want to gain the latter’s attention after all she still mad at the latter even though the tan girl is just a victim as well but the fact the tan girl is the one shoving the cucumber into make the tan girl a culprit still.

Kicking the air, throwing nothing everywhere makes the tan girl looks like an insane person. Covering tight to cover up her giggle.

“AURRGGHH… JESSICA JUNG…. YOU’RE REALLY ARE……complicated.” Yuri whisper the last words and laid down in the grass, she winch in pain when her sore arm hits the ground.

“I am what?” Yuri sit up and look at the latter in horror.

“Tell me, I am what Kwon Yuri..” Jessica once again ask pulling the tan girl’s shirt.

Yuri sigh and face the angry woman. “you are complicated.” Yuri repeat her sentence not looking at the blonde girl. Jessica on the other hand frown, didn’t get what Yuri mean.

“What do you mean?” Yuri look down and close her eyes.

“I thought you like cucumbers?” Yuri bravely ask, Jessica left eye brows raise, lips press tight to the side and she lock her both hands by crossing it under her chest for Yuri safety of course. It is too avoid herself from hurting the tan girl again.

“For your information Kwon Yuri I, Jessica Jung hates, listen carefully HATES cucumber got it?” receiving nothing from the tan girl, Jessica turn Yuri around to face her as she raise her left brows. Yuri sigh and put her both hands on her pocket as she sat on the ground completely ignoring Jessica’s cold attitude.

“That’s what they told me.” Yuri softly cooed but Jessica heard it clearly because of their distance. Rolling her eyes coz of Yuri’s innocent yet ignorant side, the blonde girl calm herself not to dig deeper since Yuri’s cuts and bruises is enough.

“I won’t apologize.” Jessica coldly exclaim earning a nod from Yuri.

“Are you ok?” Jessica was taken aback, she’s the one who should ask that question not the other way around.

“Aish this idiot.” Jessica chant, holding herself to smile.

“Yes. You?” Jessica shortly responded, Yuri force a smile and nod her head in responds.

Awkward silence lingers around them, Jessica is playing with her fingers, looking intently into her nails but the truth is she’s secretly glancing at Yuri while holding her hands not to touch Yuri’s bruises. Deep inside her, she’s really sorry for what happen but she’s mad at Yuri because of all the things that Yuri shove into its cucumber, the most hated thing she could imagine.

“Why you hate cucumber?” Yuri ask once again turning her head facing the blonde girl, Jessica press her nose and glared at Yuri.

“Why do you keep on mentioning that thing? Want me to beat you again?” Instead of being scared of witnessing the sudden outburst of the well known Jessica Jung, Yuri let out a soft giggle coz she find Jessica’s expression so cute.

“AAWWW..” Yuri yelp in pain when Jessica pinch her so hard and confidently raising her left brows, a silent gesture of rudely asking “What? Want more?” Yuri fake a sob while pouting looking at sore arm.

“Why you’re so violent?” Yuri whine as she rub her sore arm. Jessica step back and turn around trying to hide her giggle. Yuri look around and hear her friends calling them from afar.

“Hide.” Jessica hurriedly mumble as she run off trying to find a hiding spot. Looking from left to right, a wide smile creep out from her cold face after finding a good spot. They are still half way from their destination and being new in that area the girls are very cautious. As far as they can do, they wanted to stick together to avoid any problems.

Jessica walking with head up high, very proud of herself upon discovering a small cave that for her would be the best hiding place. Looking back, she didn’t see the tan girl. Her proud smile disappears and was replace with annoyed expression. Walking back to where she left Yuri, Jessica buried her face in her palms and mumble incoherent words.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Jessica drag herself to Yuri who is lazily lying in the grass, eyes are close savoring the peaceful place and the fresh air.

“Idiot, stupid, ignorant, imbecile, moron, monkey, pig, chicken….ahhh… this girl.” Jessica chants while walking towards the tan girl.

Kick…

 

Poke…

 

Kick…

 

Poke…

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter