the time has come...

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Its okay Jess. I’ll tell you later. I think Yuri has something important to tell you.” Jessica nod her head and stood up from her seat. Yuri beam a tight smile towards Sunny and ushered Jessica outside.

“How did you know?”

“Huh?”

“How did you know what Sunny’s about to announce.”

“Oh..ahmm..that.. Sooyoung told me.”

“About what?”

“Didn’t Sunny told you she’ll tell you later?”

“Tsk.. you’re no fun at all.”

Yuri stop in her track and close her eyes. Jessica stop her track too and face the tan girl.

“I’m just kidding.” Jessica muttered after clearly seeing the gloomy expression of Yuri.

“Are you comfortable being with me?”

“Why are you asking?”

“You seem not.”

“Why did you say that?”

“Your actions tell me.”

“Wrong..”

“Really?”

“Where are we going anyway?” Jessica change the topic and avoiding Yuri’s piercing stares. The tan girl force smile and bravely grab Jessica’s fingers and intertwine it. Jessica turn her head to her side and saw the tan girl who’s now smiling widely.

“What are you doing? We’re not praying for you to hold my hand.” Jessica softly muttered. Yuri stop walking and face Jessica but didn’t let go of Jessica’s soft fingers.

“I just wanted to hold your hand.” Yuri calmly responded then pleadingly eyed the blonde girl. Jessica scoff and rolled her eyes but didn’t retract her hand away. Yuri press her lips to stop herself from smiling widely. Seeing Jessica’s reaction added more confident to Yuri.  They continued walking for almost half an hour. Seems like Jessica didn’t care as she never blurted any complain. They keep on talking random topics then Yuri stop.

“Sica..”

“Hmm..?”

“We’re here.” Yuri exclaim and pointed the water falls. Jessica smiles widely and admire the beautiful scene in front of her eyes.

“Do you like it?” Jessica face Yuri and beam her sweetest smile while nodding her head in response. Jessica turn around and let her eyes wander in the beautiful scenery. She maybe lazy but she always been in love with the nature. Jessica love the green sounding, the cold breeze of the wind, the magnificent view of the water falls glowing every time the ray of the sun light hits the water. Jessica smiled genuinely, another smile that Yuri saw from the blonde girl.

“It’s beautiful right?” Once again, Jessica nodded her head in responds. Yuri smiles, “Tell her, you are more beautiful than that.” the tan girl chanted inside her mind.

“How did you know about this?”

Yuri raise her both brows, nervously eyeing the blonde girl. She doesn’t know what to say.

“Come on Yuri, say something.” Yuri chanted.

“For pete’s sake Kwon Yuri.”  Yuri mentally curse herself.

“Someone told me about this place.” Jessica hummed in responds while letting her eyes roam around the magnificent place.

“Sica, what do you think about me?”

Jessica raise her both brows and eyed the fidgeting tan girl.

“What do you mean?” Jessica ask. A loud sigh escape from Yuri’s mouth as she step forward towards Jessica’s spot.

“I’m clearly not in your level, I’m nothing compared to those people around you.---”

“What are you talking about Yuri?” Jessica tone makes Yuri shiver, the blonde girl is clearly pissed judging but the latter’s tone. 

“WHAT?” Jessica angrily shouted.

“You know what, no one is putting you down but yourself. It is so annoying, really annoying.” Jessica angrily blurted her thoughts. Yuri look down, blowing a sum load of air off her congested lungs.

“You’re just wasting my time.”

Jessica started walking away while Yuri is looking at the retreating figure then her friends advises pop out in her weary mind. Yuri look up and her upper lip.

“This is now or never Kwon Yuri.” Yuri chanted in her mind then chase the blonde girl. Softly dragging the mad blonde girl, Yuri endure the hard slaps from Jessica.

“Please just hear me out.” Jessica step back and eyed the pleading girl in front of her. She then rolled her eyes and then later on gesture the tan girl to talk. 

Yuri close her eyes and took a deep breathe, “Be--hmm.---.................... Jessica Jung, I like you. I really do. This heart only beats for you, please be my girl.” Finally Yuri is able to confess but the blonde girl shows nothing in her face, didn't do anything or said something. Yuri nervously squeeze her cold hands still waiting for Jessica to say something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s Pov..

 

 

 

After dragging me back near the water falls and pleaded me to listen to her. I wanted to say no and ignore her but its to hard to say no when she’s holding me this way. She’s acting pitiful yet so damn cute. I waited patiently which by the way not my style but remembering what she said a while ago, I’m pissed hearing her statement earlier. It's her who put herself down not other people and I hate it. I really hate when she puts down herself just because of her financial status. There’s a lot more important than money. I know she knows that I’m angry now because she’s avoiding to look me in the eye. Then she close her eyes and took a deep breathe, I don’t know but I feel odd all of a sudden.

 

 

“Be----hnnn....----- Jessica Jung I like you.  I really do. This heart only beats for you, please be my girl.”


I hear her clearly but I can’t believe it, there’s a part of me saying Yuri is just playing around. I took me for awhile to respond. I scoff. A natural reaction when I’m speechless to counteract the impending doom.

“Sica... Aish..”

She shakingly mumbled while slapping the back of her head. 

I glance at her, she’s now playing with her shaking hands while bitting her lips. I don’t know what to say so I decided to locked my eyes in the water that continously flowing, which most of the people called “Water Falls.” I’m rambling, I know. I don’t know what to say nor do anymore as silence slowly envelope us.

“Sica I’m serious.”

She suddenly exclaim. Turning around, she welcome me with a serious expression with teary eyes.

“I really like you.” She announce confidently.

“What?”

“I like you.” She repeated and kneels down. My mouth slightly agape looking at the kneeling girl.

“Yuri----”

“I’m not as romantic as Taeyeon, funny as Hyoyeon, confident like Sooyoung and beautiful as Yooona. I can’t really give you those expensive stuff, bring you to a luxurious places. I can only offer you myself, my whole heart. Jessica Jung please be my girl..”

I’m still in dazed. She just confessed but my messy mind can’t process it properly. I stood in front of her like a statue. I hear her softly groan.

“Why?” The only word that came out in my mouth.

“Why what?”

“Why now?”

“Why now what?”

 

Paak...

 

My impatient hand is doing what its good at, I slap her right shoulder but not that hard.I guess? I just hate it when I’m asking then all I’ll get is another question.

“What did I do?”

“Answer my question. Why? Why did you confess? And why now?”

“That’s better rather than just Why.” She sarcastically responded th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter