chapter 11

First love never dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri widely grin and turn around to face the blonde girl who’s been really silent the whole time. Yuri pouted seeing the  boringly expression of the blonde girl.

“Finish..” Yuri happily exclaim, ignoring the poker face of the blonde girl.

Receiving nothing from Jessica, Yuri took a deep breath. Gathering some strength and patience to handle this obnoxious girl, the tan girl press her lips to her left side then face Jessica once again.

“Tired?” Again, Jessica didn’t responded and turn around, ready to walk away. Yuri drop her shoulders, disappointed of what she’s seeing right now. Jessica seems not happy having her, worst being with her.

The sudden change of mood of the blonde girl ruins Yuri’s little courage and fragile heart.

Yuri stood still in her spot and eyed Jessica’s retreating figure, just then Jessica stop from her tract and turn around.

“What are you doing?” 

Jessica finally spoke up after hearing nothing from Yuri. 

Yuri confusedly looking at the blonde girl and her eye brows, still staring at the blonde girl. 

Jessica puff her cheeks cutely and turn around, hiding her red face coz of embarrassment. Seeing the huge changes of Jessica’s mood again, Yuri’s mouth slightly agape and then smile mischievously. 

Yuri can’t believe the laziness and how easily Jessica changes its mood.

“You just stood there and watch me washing the dishes and you’re tired?” Yuri muttered while trying to cope up with Jessica’s pace.

Jessica softly slap Yuri’s shoulder and then started walking out in the kitchen again. Yuri hurriedly followed Jessica still amaze in Jessica’s laziness.

Turning around, Jessica saw Yuri’s cute expression and softly poke the tan girl’s chubby cheeks.

“What are you thinking?” Jessica curiously ask, earning Yuri’s full attention.

“Too lazy.” Yuri’s short respond. Jessica scoff, “Watching isn’t easy, just so you know.” Yuri cover while shaking her head.

“I’m sleepy now. Goodnight.” Yuri scratch her unitchy head and grab Jessica’s right hand, the blonde girl turn her head to look at the tan girl.

“Well, ahmm.. Goodnight..?” Yuri stutter, unsure of her sentence, while Jessica can’t help but to giggle looking at the nervous girl.

“Your tongue got tied up again?”  Jessica teasingly exclaim. Yuri buried her red face using her palms, letting Jessica’s right hand go.

“Stop teasing me..” Yuri interject that made the blonde girl to giggle loudly.

“Ok..ok.. I’m really sleepy now. Goodnight.” Jessica yawn and wave at Yuri, even though Yuri wanted to spend more time with the lazy blonde girl she has no choice but to let the blonde girl go to sleep.

“Goodnight.” Yuri half shouted and took a deep breathe. Jessica sweetly smiled then went inside her room while Yuri stood in her spot still mesmerize with Jessica’s sweet smile.

“At least you were able to hold her hand Yuri.” Yuri chanted, trying to lighting up her dark mood. The tan girl went to her room and lied down in her bed and kiss her hand that was entangled with Jessica hand.

“I’m crazy...” Yuri chanted and let out a girly giggle while sniffing her hand.


 

 

Three hours past, a soft knock in the door woke Yuri up. The tan girl frown and was about to laid back in her bed again when another soft knock was heard. Yuri ruffled her head out of annoyance and stood up and answer the door.

“Tae?”

The latter beam a tight smile and drag the newly awake girl out of her room.

“Ta----”

“Shhh...” Taeyeon hush the tan girl and continue dragging the poor newly awake girl to the dining room.

“Wassup Yul.”

Taeyeon look at Hyoyeon in disgust while the tan girl just smile timidly and sat next to Yoona.

“What are we doing here?” Yuri ask groggily.  Sooyoung appear with three bag of chips and ignore the judging stares from her friends, as she sat beside Yuri.

“I need your help guys. As all of you know, Tiffany and I aren’t together now. I wanted to win her back, so I will court her again. I don’t want to waste some time and do nothing. I want her to be mine, officially mine. Are you guys willing to help me?” Taeyeon used her super cute pouted lips then pleadingly eyed her friends. Hyoyeon pressed her lips together while the other girls nod their heads in responds, just to get rid of the disgusting view.

”Yah, how can you stand seeing her creepy pouting lips?” Yoona teasingly shouted and earn a hard smack in the head from the latter. Yoona raise a peace sign and buried her soar head in Yuri‘s shoulder.

“Hyo..” Taeyeon called out the said girl. The latter teasingly grin then nod her head in the end. Taeyeon grin and raise her fist in the air.

“I already got the rose petals ready, banner and some special things. I’ll use jet planes for this event.Yul and Yoong can you scattered the rose petals from Tippany’s door down here in the living room.” Taeyeon started blurting her plan. Yuri frown and look at Hyoyeon, seeing the confuse expression of the tan girl, Hyoyeon giggle and face the confused girl.

“Yul, this midget is somewhat born romantic. I tried to beat her when I was courting Nicole but damn she’s undeniably, helplessly romantic. So don’t ever compare yourself to her, it will only drag your little pride and courage down.” 

Hearing Hyoyeon’s explanation, Yuri press her lips to her side, still don't get what Hyoyeon is mumbling.

“Aish...your worthless mouth Hyo. Yul, don’t listen to her ok, but...ahmm..she’s right on something though. Don’t compare yourself to other people. We have different ways and means on how to win our girl’s heart. So stop your disturbing act and please focus on my plan.” Taeyeon giggle after blurting her thoughts. Yuri shake her head, well, she’s already smiling hearing Taeyeon’s proper explanation and just ignore the disturbing and boastful thoughts of the latter.

“When are you going to court Jessica?”

Hyoyeon curiously ask and wink at the blushing girl. Yuri is still not use in talking about her feeling with Jessica with her friends, that’s why she reacted like that.

“Don’t waste too much time thinking about non-sense Yul. You can still get to know her while courting her. Time is gold Kwon Yuri. And push away all the negative thoughts you have, it won’t help Yul.” Taeyeon blurted her advice and genuinely smile at the tan girl.

Blowing some air, Yuri nod her head in responds.

“What does that nod mean?” Sooyoung ask.

“I’ll court her............... tomorrow...” 

Yuri’s friends grin and teasingly poke Yuri’s shoulder, while the others are ruffling Yuri’s hair.

“Enough..”

“Ehh...” The girls squeal and teasingly pushing the tan girl.

“Our little monkey is evolving now.” Sooyoung muttered while giggling.


“What is she now?” Yoona beam a wide smile then responded Hyoyeon’s question.

“She’s an ape..”

“What an improvement Yul.”

"I hope  she'll turn gorilla soon."

Yuri stood up and slap Yoona’s shoulder then smack Hyoyeon and Sooyoung’s head.

“So we’ll just gonna sit here, talking nonsense?” Yuri irritatingly exclaim, which worsen the scene as her friends are laughing their off looking at Yuri’s pissed face.

Calming herself, Taeyeon blow some air while caressing her aching stomach.

“Okay, okay guys, enough..enough. Can we do my plan now? It’s already late.” Taeyeon stood up from her seat and grab her stuff then put it on the table.

“Let’s do this, I’m so sleepy plus so sore after an ape attack me earlier.” Sooyoung yawn and grab one box and walk towards the leaving room, Yuri can only heave while looking at the taller girl. Hyoyeon followed Sooyoung and they started putting the letters on the wall. While Yuri and Yoona started throwing the petals on living room,going to the stairs to Tiffany’s room.

Hours past and they are done decorating the place like what Taeyeon planned. They all went back to their respective rooms.

 

 

Morning came Taeyeon along with her buddies are already up and ready to capture the upcoming event. Taeyeon knock softly at Tiffany’s room. 

Few knocks was heard and luckily the brunette girl finally open her door. Rubbing her eyes while mumbling incoherent words that cause Taeyeon to giggle and pick the latter’s lips. Tiffany eyes widely open and look at the culprit.

“TAE..................TAE TAE... TAE TAE.....” Tiffany shouted out loud that cause the other girls to jump in their spots and look at the latter in horror while Taeyeon cover her ears to lessen the loudness of the latter’s voice. Few doors swang open revealing the newly awake girls.

“Seriously Tiff?” Sunny angrily complained and grogily walk towards her lover. Sooyoung giggle softly looking at her cute girlfriend and immediately engulf the whining girl in her long arms.

“Tae..tae...” Tiffany whine totally oblivious of the surrounding. Taeyeon look back at her friends and signal them to go down stairs. Everyone nod their heads and was about to go downstairs when Jessica went out in her room wearing I’ll kill-all-you look. Hyoyeon push Yuri towards Jessica, as she run downstairs dragging her girlfriend with her. Yoona tip toed going downstairs too, following Hyoyeon, softly pulling her girlfriend with her while Sooyoung went back to their shared room carrying Sunny in a bridal style. Looking around and see no one, Yuri curse silently thinking how her friends vanished quickly, Yuri nervously gulp and shakingly wave her hand in front of the mad woman.

Taeyeon on the other hand, her lips out of annoyance. Pushing Tiffany back to the latter’s room and immediately locked the brunette girl inside, she immediately face Yuri and Jessica.

“Jess, Yul go inside now. I need to do this. Please? Please....” The older girl pleaded, Yuri nod he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter