Agreements are a kind of solutions.

Pure Love

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a month ever since he came back from the united state and the opened luggage of his is still filling up his bedroom. He had enough job dodging Yunho, so the guy won't see him, and he won't know if Yunho already have had moved on because he won't tolerate it. Even if he still hasn't moved on; he can't let his overwhelming feelings make him fall between his arms again… and again… and again, just like every time. Every time the doors close up in front of their relationship, Yunho always come up with an excuse; telling him it would be OK but in the end, he is the one who's getting hurt, and he can't let Yunho get hurt… not again.

 

The silent in the bedroom did not last with the rays of sunlight crashing the place, few seconds and Jaejoong jumped off the bed to shut off the annoying alarm and go wash his face. Today is a new day, a new day he survives without Yunho by his side.

 

"I want you to bring me water, with a lemon slice, and don't forget the butter this time" Jaejoong sighs going down the stairs, hearing the man of the mansion giving orders to his maids as he held today's newspaper. He should get used to it ever since he moved to this place with his mom for her new marriage 6 years ago, but the things that happened in here did not really help.

 

"Good morning son," the mother said, as she was sitting next to the husband she worship the most of all, on the breakfast table, smiling happily as if she owned the whole world; when all she owned was a husband that owned himself a partnership for one of the successful company.

 

"Good morning Mom," Jaejoong sat down with a smile, tolerating the suffocating air.

 

"You're just awake," the husband said, throwing a gaze at him behind the newspaper to add with denial "Aren't you late for that collage job" Jaejoong kept his smile, he knew that he is doing this only because he refused working in his company a thousand times and to disobey someone who thinks he has such a power can be a challenging thing, but not when Jaejoong already knew the structure of this battlefield.

 

"Good morning Mr. Jong" the old battlefield, the one he invaded with Yunho struggling after Yunho's father revealed their relationship, and letting them witness the people rejections and denials. Their relationship lasted two years, one peacefully and another mournfully, and the next thing Jaejoong hears from Yunho…

 

'I was careless; I must be a bad boyfriend to let you go through all of this, I'll work on letting you study abroad, you don't deserve to live your university days this way' Jaejoong thought that day, were his prayers in church this loud to be heard, the fact that he couldn't pray for god to take the soul of his boyfriend's father or his mom for marrying him, the prayers that circled around making what was happening a bit easier to tolerate when he was already breaking down.

 

"I believe I have 30 minutes before my first lecture starts" he took the teapot to pour him some tea, trying to be cheerful enough for his students.

 

 

 

*****************************************************

 

 

  The building policy was so strict when he first bought this apartment, no parities, and the reason he obeyed is that he couldn't find a better deal than this one, which make what happened yesterday no exception.

 

"I am so sorry Mr. Don but I honestly assure you, it won't happen again…" Baekhyun was standing half in front of his neighbor, placing his right hand on his chest as he knew what that 40 years old man is thinking of "I was so bad yesterday, you should've seen me" he chuckled, as the man looked up to his face again, nervously.

 

"No, it won't…" Mr. Don said "Because if it did, I'll be talking to the owner of this building" as he was done, he watched Baekhyun laying his shoulder on his door frame dramatically slipping his fingers, all over his chest to make a temptation.

 

"Don't be like that Mr. Don," Baekhyun said, and Mr. Don gulped unable to move his eyes away from the scene, "I thought we could be very close friends"

 

There is basically nothing to hide in this building, even Mr. Don's history; the man came to this building in his late 20's, happily married, the man was the idol of this building till he was divorced for being caught cheating on his wife, females meant nothing to him, after they digressed him for what he's done, and if he were anything in the past 10 years, he would be nothing but a regular customer for the gay club.

 

"How about I hang out in your apartment from time to time, it would be a lot of fun" Mr. Don shook his head and left the place with shame, even if he was gay, it wasn't something he wanted everyone to know. Baekhyun knew this part of him, and he is someone who likes to use people's weak points.

 

He watched him get in to his apartment, so he dismissed himself to enter his own, where Chanyeol is still standing in front of his bedroom, wearing just his long t-shirt.

 

"Can I have my jeans back" Chanyeol said, still acting as a nice person, but Baekhyun was comfortable in these jeans, so he ignored his request and pointed at the boiling pot.

 

"The hangover soup is almost ready, have a seat on the bar and I'll serve you some" he went toward the soup, the thing he does the best, when it comes to him having drunk guests over. Chanyeol looked at his mates; sleeping over each other in the living room with a mess all over the place, he could hear the kitchen cabinet open, plates hit each other and drawers open, he turns to see the hot soup set in front of one of the chairs. He sighed, held his shirt tight, the memories of last night might be fuzzy but if he is sure of one thing is that his ity was taken, and he doesn't know whether to be sad because of that nor the fact that he doesn’t remember it at all.

 

"Thank you" Chanyeol sits down, holding the spoon to eat his first hangover soup; he smiled; looking at the positive side of this "It's nice to have someone making me this" he had a sip, ignoring Baekhyun's smiley face.

 

"Glad that you think of it this way" Baekhyun said, "If it wasn't for your hurtful face I wouldn't have said it but Chanyeol," he held his hand "You were the top" and then he left the kitchen to go back to his room adding "I'm having a shower first, so you can take your jeans after you're done showering yourself" Chanyeol turned to look at him "Too bad I can't trade it with one of mine's"

 

 

 

"Yes," Chanyeol said, "It was a gift… from Kris" the man he loves, Baekhyun wore a smirk placing his hands in the pocket as he regretfully replayed.

 

"As I said, too bad" and closed the door behind him.

 

 

************************************************

 

 

Yunho got out of his apartment; heading to the elevator, it was a fine day and he thought of the positive things that can happen for him, what Baekhyun may teach Sehun so he can survive another year, he thought of what may Baekhyun do today so he'll have to go to his collage… and meet Jaejoong.

 

"Oh god" he set the back bag that has his mini laptop inside on his shoulder disbelieving some thoughts; he stepped next to Ji-hu who has already pressed the button, "Good morning Ji-hu" he said, trying to push his thoughts away.

 

"Hyung~" Ji-hu greeted Yunho happily; the man is like the older brother he never had.

 

"So, you're riding the bus today" he said, brushing his hair roughly.

 

"Yes, it's my first time but I believe I'll be fine" Ji-hu said, the two get in the elevator.

 

"You're a big man, I believe you can do anything" Yunho said, "But in case something happes, take this" Yunho took out his iphone to give it to the kid who widened his eyes.

 

"You're giving me your cell phone for today" he took it happily as Yunho explained.

 

"I don't usually get calls, or call anyone myself, there is no password but don't kill the battery by playing so many games" he said, but the kid was admiring the phone between his hands.

 

"My mom said she won't buy me one till next year, when I get better grades in middle school," the elevator door opens and the Ji-hu run off immediately.

 

"Be careful" Yunho yelled out.

 

This is a nice day; the whether was perfect for Yunho when he went to his car parked outside the building. There is no need for Baekhyun to get himself into troubles, all he needs to do to meet Jaejoong is going back to the house he left the next day he said goodbye to Jaejoog in the airport.

 

"Oh! Mr. Jong you're already here" the female teachers gathered around Yunho as soon as he entered the teacher's room "Have you eaten breakfast yet? I brought plenty with me"

 

"No, thank you, I already have eaten something was in my refrigerator…" Yunho said, feeling awkward for himself "I'm sorry but I'm late for my class" he said, trying to back off.

 

"Mr. Jong" he was called by the history teacher, so he pushed the teachers gently away with a grin and went toward him.

"Hi, thank you for calling me, being busy with classes is no excuse for them," he was about to put his back bag down when the history teacher told him.

 

"You actually received a call minutes ago," the history teacher pointed at Yunho's desktop phone "Someone wanted to meet you in the school pool, how did they get this number?" Yunho sighed to look at his hand watch.

 

"For god sake" he said, and run off to the school pool as fast as he could, the only person that knows this person is Baekhyun, if the kid wants to meet him in the school pool means he is not at collage and he can't afford absences there.

 

"Baekhyun~" he yelled out to hear his voice rebound as soon as he arrived "Baekhyun?" he repeated his name, walking closer to the pool to look inside of it "Where are you kid?" he walked beside the edges looking around the place.

 

"Mr. Jong" someone yelled out Yunho turned to the voice source to be pushed from the back and his back bag was stolen.

 

"You~" he yelled, turning to see the criminal "Kai!" wondering the reason he is here, looking at him searching his bag to take out his mini laptop, and bring it closer to the pool.

 

"I heard you have our grades in here, the mid-term exams, too" he wore a smirk as he back off while looking at Yunho's shocked face.

 

"What are you doing kai? I can't lose the information I inserted in this device" he said, trying to talk him out of it.

 

"I'm actually pretty upset of my grades last year, I barely succeeded" Kai said, throwing the mini laptop to his other hand, playing carelessly with it what made Yunho stretch his hand to the front trying to catch it from far.

 

"You can't do this, stop it" Yunho said, "Tell me what you want, I can't show you the grades or give you the exam papers" Kai looked at him with smirk to throw the device again to his other hand that's placed in the top of the pool.

 

"Wooh~" he said, when the device almost fall off "That was a close one" he said, holding it with both his hands, before he look at his teacher again and ask him "What were you saying?"

 

"The exams, you want them? I'm ready to give them to you but don't tell anyone please" he agreed with his student, when he heard claps coming from the other side of the pool and when he turn he stood up correctly with disappointment "Baekhyun," Baekhyun came closer to him.

 

"What do you think of my trainee, he just got what he wants from you" Baekhyun said, taking the laptop and the bag from Kai to hand them back to Yunho, who almost lost his heartbeats.

 

"I told you, I'm not dealing with him" he said, Sehun came in to the pool telling Kai.

 

"I'll need your locker," holding a big bag in his hand "Second years students had so many things" Kai headed to Sehun to take the bag and leave. Sehun looked at his teacher and told him.

 

"You can teach 2 classes comfortably now" Yunho smiled widely and looked at Baekhyun.

 

"Don't worry about Kai, he owned me a favor that I was willing to get rid of" but he was surprised by Yunh's strong attack to hold his shirt and pull him with him.

 

"You can't skip collage whenever you want for god sake" he said, deciding to drive him to collage, Baekhyun tried to equal the pace with him, observing Yunho's weird futures.

 

"Why are you smiling?" he asked, but as soon as they went outside the smile was removed "Don't tell me you came with him" he looked at Baekhyun with disappointment, it was one chance for him to meet Jaejoong.

 

"I did not just come with him," Baekhyun released his shirt from Yunho's hand to clean it nicely again "I slept with him" Yunho widened his eyes to say.

 

"You two are dating now? Awesome, I didn't know he has a car" he looked again at Chanyeol in the driver seat, waving at him so Yunho waved back.

 

"First, no, it's Kris, Luhan, Xiumin and his car, looks like they pay for it together and now they use it according to schedual and no we're not dating, he hasn't told me anything yet" Baekhyun walked down the stairs followed by Yunho.

 

"Wow, they're really close friends, but do you want to date him? You seem you want to anyway" Baekkhyun shrugged with denial.

"I actually thought I loved him, but he is an innocent guy even when he was drunk, but I'm still…" Baekhyun said, observing Chanyeol, sitting on the driver seat "Craving so much to be with him, even when he is not my type, I want to break him up and put his pieces back again the way I want to"

 

"Don't do something stupid," Yunho told him "Don’t get in troubles" and then he went back inside for his class.

 

"Fine, see you later" Baekhyun waved goodbye and jumped into the roofless car "We may go now, thanks for stepping by to pick me up"

 

"It's Ok" Chanyeol said, he looked at Baekhyun before he drive "Can I ask you not to do it again and trust you that you'll take my word seriously, Kris doesn't know about it and…"

 

"And he'll never know" Baekhyun looked at him with a smirk "Don't worry I don't think it's happening any time soon"

 

"Or never," Chanyeol almost jumped from his seat telling him "Do you know why I'm a good person? Because I can't be a bad one, bad people are one kind of losers; they always lose things, lose great relationships, and lose people's trust, they lose things that I can't afford to lose and in your case, we might be inside this car together now but you already lost my respect" Baekhyun looked at him with hurtful gaze, for Chanyeol to tell him he is a bad person out of all people, hearing a words he never expected to hear from Chanyeol, who didn't look any less hurt.

 

"Fine," he said, with the need of replaying, with the prayers of not hurting him more with the words he is about to say "I can play this game, too. You know why I'm a bad person? Because I can never be a good one, good people are pathetic, they always sell their emotions not to hurt others and eventually they get hurt, good people are easy to deceive and can not get anything they want, good people are easily fooled and you helped prove this point yesterday and I enjoyed it, we might be just members of a club, sitting in the same car now, but I promise you that soon you'll be coming to my doorstep, trying to use this fake friendship between us yourself"

 

 

  

*******************************************************************************************************

 

.In case you saw this again, I want to apologize for the mistake

I write my chapters randomly so I barely keep up with the previous chapters

However Ji-Hu is a 7th grader assuming the 3 years that had passed since

the forward, otherwise he must've failed a year, so no he didn't Ji-hu is a

  7th grader, never failed a year, so I corrected the sentence where he told Yunho

that he won't be given a phone till  he enter middle school, to till he gets better grades.