I always loved you

Pure Love

 

 

 

 

Inside a square-shaped room, covered with white walls and white sheets that covered the bed in the middle of the room surrounded by machines. Red flowers, Yellow flowers and white flowers that still new; took a place on the food table in the corner of the room. He was lying there comatose, accompanied by his regular visitor; who today decided to take his chances and visit out of schedule, right after he left Chanyeol's house.

 

"I'm being wild today…" Baekhyun said, joining his ex-boyfriend on the bed, like he used to, sitting before his face to have a good look at him while keeping him on track for what he had missed "You like that about me anyway…" he removed the hair on his eyes, taking a good look to where he ended up because of him.

If it wasn't for Kai's favor his boyfriend would've been alone now, even if it was the least he desired, Baekhyun decided to break up with him the day his dad paid him a visit at school and kicked him in front of all the students because he loves him enough not to want that for him.

He held his cheek, wearing a pity smile when his tears found its way out he said, what he thought of.

"Every time I see you, you're just asleep…" he said, "If it wasn't for these machines that's keeping you alive, you're just asleep on someone else's bed" despite the downsides of his ex-boyfriend being in coma for few months, despite the break up and leaving him alone to be taken by Kai, if there is one good thing that happened during this period is that one thing has been confirmed for Baekhyun who buried his face next to his ex-boyfriend's face and whispered "I'm not ready to leave you yet" with agony

 

"I'm really sorry, Kyungsoo"

 

 

**************************************************

 

After leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol at the café, Yunho drove his car to a place he never thought he would come back to ever again. He parked his car in front of the house gate and took a minute to pray that Jaejoong is not in the house meanwhile.

The house was still the same as when he left it more than three years ago, cold and empty, a wasted space for a couple of people. He got off the car with hesitation, neither his dad nor Jaejoong's mother made his list of nice people, he could understand a father treating his only son that way but he'll never understand a mother that cruel towards her only son when it comes to her feelings.

He rang the bell and it was a matter of seconds before the maid opens the door for him, and as the gate opens, this was his moment to step up for the both of them again and after all this time.

 

 

[Flash back]

 

 

"So," Yunho spoke right away when Jaejoong came from the bathroom "I was really surprised when you called me; I mean I was looking forward to it but it wasn't before I gave up that you did that's why you really surprised me…" Yunho was speaking with so much enthusiasm, when he saw Jaejoong's ID on his cell-phone screen he realized that he doesn't remember when was it, the last time he saw it "How have you been?" his eyes were settled on him, he asked as Jaejoong sat again on the chair and looked at him to say.

 

"Not bad" and stopped there, so Yunho had to drag the conversation deeper himself.

"That means good…" he smiled, ignoring every bad feeling he had inside, trusting that things will go fine and this might be actually the date they've been longing for the past five years "I won't ask how you did in America because it seems that you did fine, too" he chuckled "It must've been troublesome to use English all the time, but I bet it helped you because you're certainly better than me now"

 

"That's a first…" Jaejoong chuckled pathetically as he looked down holding his cup of coffee "To be better than you in something" Yunho wore a wide smile and stretched his hands to lock it on Jaejoong's hands.

"What are you talking about? Don't underestimate yourself" he whispered gently.

"No, Yunho you are" his heart ache when he mentioned his name, he took his hands back to say again looking at him in the face "You're better than me in everything"

 

"Ok, what are you talking about?" Yunho backed off, asking the same question and planning to ask it till he gets a proper answer.

"I called you today so we can have a proper conversation because we never spoke of how it's going to be like when I comeback from America" Yunho nodded.

 

"Fair enough, I think you already know that I moved out of the house…" Yunho decided to tell him what happened when he was gone "Dad never stopped complaining and asking for more, looks like our relationship wasn't the only thing he despised"

 

"I think you should comeback to the house" Yunho looked at Jaejoong shockingly, among all the things he expected to here, this, to move back to the house, to be said from Jaejoong himself; was not one of them.

"And I the one who assumed you're ready to move in with me, we agreed that you going to America is a good way to buy us some time, I'm not ready to spend extra years without you" he tried to hide his anger but the words he said to Jaejoong showed that clearly. Five years were enough for him that he desperately wanted to think that it was enough for Jaejoong, too, to think that he misses him as much as he do, to think that he still wants to be with him as much as he do.

 

"It's obvious that your dad hasn't forgotten about us, comeback home so we can live together even if it was like brothers" Yunho rested his elbow on the table to get closer to Jaejoong and tell him clearly.

 

"You know it's not our fault that our parents decided to get married"

 

"That doesn't mean it didn't happen, we have to deal with it sooner or later" Jaejoong kept trying to make some sense when he wasn't sure if the thing he decided to tell Yunho and told him is sane.

 

"I'm not throwing my life to be with you for their sake, if they won't allow us to be who we're I have nothing to do with them…" his eyes were locked on Jaejoong's eyes, the one who's been nervous the whole time and didn't look at him properly "You can't let them decide the life you want to live Jaejoong"

 

"They already did Yunho…" he lied his head again and started crying, the half empty café helped him release his stress the second he needed it, he never disobeyed his mother especially after they lost his father and that was his own reason to keeping their relationship a secret for that year but his feelings towards Yunho developed enough that he doesn't know what to do anymore. He looked away feeling ashamed of his tears, Yunho didn't help but to move his chair to go beside him and pull his face closer to his chest, Jaejoong held his shirt; feeling his warmth as he was surrounded by his hands.

"Let it go…" Yunho whispered, asking Jaejoong to release all the stressing thoughts he had in his mind, trying to do his part by calming him down "Don't you worry, we'll find a way" but then Jaejoong told him the second thing he wanted to tell him.

 

"If we can't live as brothers, we're better off without each other, that's the only way"

 

[End flash back]

 

 

"Is he in his office?" Yunho asked the maid who opened the door, walking straight forward to the staircase.

"Yes, but he asked for no one to bother him" she said, walking behind him to try and stop him from discarding his father words.

 

"He is been bothering me my whole life, let him taste some of that for a change…" he asked her "Where is Mrs. Joung?" he wanted to be sure that no one will interfere what may and about to happen in that office.

 

"She went shopping with her friends an hour ago, sir please don't go, let me inform him first at least" Yunho took the right side, heading to the room at the end of the corridor, ignoring the maid and focusing on what he is going to say in front of his father.

 

In his office, he was standing next to the bar holding his glass of whisky for when he is not at work where he feel alive the most. He took a sip and walked few steps to stand in front of his wall sized window to have a look at his son car that he last saw was prior their big fight when Yunho left the house for good. He wore a smirk, thinking if he should be glad that his son is so naïve that he didn't notice that his father new all along that Jaejoong studying abroad was his idea or that he didn't know till now…

 

"We need to talk…" that his father used it to his advantage "Now" his father turned to look at him; he singled at his office with the glass in his hand.

 

"Have a seat first" he took the first step toward the disk when his son yelled.

 

"No…" he told him; standing from his place "You need to stop what you're doing" his father turned to face him and said.

"Doing what? I taught you to be more specific than that son" Yunho yelled louder than before the minute his father said 'son'.

"Don't you dare call me your son…" the blood rushed into his face when the pressure he's been gathering up the past two weeks is pouring out now all at once "You've done nothing but torturing me, and even mom that's why she left you and that's why I left you, because you always wanted things your way and never cared enough about our feelings or even tried to keep us before we leave, I've been three years away from home and you never bothered to check if I was dead or alive"

 

"Is that why you're here? I gave you everything you want, you can't blame me when the at least I expected you is to be an executive in the company but instead you and him decides to be teachers" he said, keeping his tempers ice cold.

 

"We wanted to work together at the same school a better environment than a company; we didn't want that kind of pressure you wanted to force on us…" he said "Look at you, you brought this to yourself, I know because my grandpa was a great man and you're nothing like him and that's why I don't expect you to know how I feel"

 

He went back to the bar and placed his glass down; he frowned and looked at his son.

"How shameless of you, is that how you've been raised?"

 

"You wouldn't know you weren't there…" he said, and that's how hard he finds it to call this person 'dad' "So you have no rights from me and that’s why I came today, to tell you that you don't have rights on either of us" his father thought of his sentence for a second.

 

"He already told you" Yunho told him what he came here for, what Jaejoong told him two weeks ago after he decided to break up with him.

"He has one year contract in college…" as he said the words, Yunho was fully aware and taking responsibility for his mistakes when he didn't try to contact Jaejoong over his wishes when he was in America… studying business.

The same reason he kept their relationship a secret, because he can't say no to his mother, unlike the reason Yunho kept it secret from his father because even if he said no, something like this would happen.

 

"You won't let him work at your company" Yunho said strictly, not taking no for an answer.

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

 

Kris was in the living room just like his mother told him; he was sitting on the couch without looking around or making a move, Chanyeol was standing on the door behind that couch… deciding his situation.

 

The moment Baekhyun new that Kris is inside he pulled Chanyeol to the outside so Kris won't feel them. He told him to go there and talk with him; he told him to make every possible move and say every possible thing to make Kris decides to repay him for what he's done.

 

Chanyeol was listening carefully to him saying 'Be serious Chanyeol' 'Don't let him win with words' 'Chanyeol make him confuse' 'Give him indirect talk to what you really want' 'Tell him something like: If I could just have what I want in mind, maybe everything would be OK then' 'OK, Chanyeol' he was so excited and he looked so adorable with his small sparkly eyes, red cheeks and big smile, the fact he kept gesturing with his hand to express his thoughts; he was so excited he didn't notice how many times he said Chanyeol's name and how many times Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat for that.

The moment Baekhyun promised to keep his word he kept the promise, weather he still wants it or no longer does, Baekhyun will keep helping him till he gets Kris. And for some reason, Yunho's words that day are still playing in his head.

 

"I've seen you two for the past two weeks, when he was trying to win you that Kris guy and I could tell you were really into it in the first days"

 

"That's why I'm giving up now, because I'm not into it anymore, I'm not wasting his time" Chanyeol chuckled when he thought that was what he meant but Yunho told him.

"Drop the act Chanyeol, you obviously are falling for him"

 

 

If he really is falling for him, the moment he enters the room it will all be over, he knows for sure that he'll try to have Kris and therefore Baekhyun will keep helping him.

'Baekhyun is still visiting his ex-boyfriend in the hospital; doesn’t that mean he is still in love with him?' Chanyeol thought, still remembering the warmth he felt when he hugged Baekhyun after the bus incident.

 

 

*************************************************

 

 

"And after he hit the guy between his thighs, we were lucky enough to run out of the bus when it stopped, actually he pulled me with him and…"

Baekhyun was telling Kyungsoo that things he did this week, holding his hand as he sat on the chair, he was laughing about the bus scene before he completes "I never thought Chanyeol would do such a thing, especially for me after I said what I said to him from being a bad person and being fake friends and after I seduced him to have with me, it was his first time and he didn't need to tell me I just knew when we went into it…" he stopped for a second, remembering the hug Chanyeol gave him where he forgot about everything that minute and when he was looking forward to sleep over with him tonight.

 

"Kris was there…" he said, with a sad tone looking at the flowers to distract his attention from Kyungsoo for the second, he had to tell him even when he thought to keep it for himself because it's inappropriate to tell such a thing to his ex-boyfriend "I was excited for him when we went to his house and I told him everything I know that second and I let him go but…" he said 'but' cheerfully and looked back at him "I'm here for you now and I'll always be there for you not here but there because you're going to wake up and you're going to enjoy your life…" his eyes got teary again as he barely held a smile telling him "Because you won't make the person who loves you think that he ruined your life"

 

The door is opened, he stood up and wiped his tears quickly to look at the doctor coming in with Kyungsoo's mother, the two looked at each other awkwardly and then looked back at Baekhyun.

 

"I thought visiting hours were over?" Kyungsoo mother said, and the doctor confirmed her still looking at Baekhyun.

"Yes, it is over, how did you get in here?" Baekhyun gave a 90 degree bow and said.

 

"I'm really sorry for sneaking in, I had to meet Kyungsoo today" he had to be polite because he can't risk being banned from this room "It is my first time doing this, I won't do it again" when the ok was declared he stood up again and saw the mother walk to the other side of the bed with the doctor.

 

"You already signed the forms, but be sure that you don't have second thoughts because when we pull the plug there is no guarantee he'll wake up"

 

"I'm sure" she said, Baekhyun saw the doctor's hand moving towards the Oxygen pipe.

"Wait, what you are doing? You can't pull him off the life support" he said, with wide eyes opened, preventing the doctor from detaching the pipe.

 

"Can you step out please, this is a family matter" the mother said, and that's when Baekhyun decided to drop his politeness.

 

"Family matter my ," the doctor decided to back off so they can solve this first

"Should I call security?" he asked, Kyungsoo's mother told him not to and looked with shock at Baekhyun and said.

"Excuse me? Who gives you the right to talk to me this way? Aren't you the kid who seduced my son and let your father almost beat him to death? What happened to Kyungsoo is all because of you, you made him gay and now you killed him" Baekhyun shook his head repeatedly when Kyungsoo's mother said clearly what he's been denying in his mind the whole time.

 

"He was supposed to go home safe that day…" his tears fell off again "I never told but that day I broke up with him…" he started weeping, taking irregular breaths "I swear he was supposed to go back to you, please don't pull the plug, he can't die; he needs to wake up"

 

"I'm sorry but I discussed it with his father," as she said this, he knew it was a done deal "We don't want our only son to live his life like this"

"He doesn't have to, keep him like this, even if it was a year from now he'll wake up eventually" Kyungsoo's mother pitied Baekhyun so she told him.

 

"People who are on life support doesn't always wake up Baekhyun, we're talking about tiny percentage here, a miracle"

"You can't…" he stepped forward but the doctor moved to the other side of the bed to go call the security as he held Baekhyun between his arms "No, no, let me go…" Baekhyun tried to release himself from the doctor's arms "He can't die because of me," Baekhyun yelled with despair "Don't make me kill him"

 

He kept yelling till the security guard arrived; he pulled the screaming Baekhyun to take him outside the hospital, it wasn't till both of the get into the elevator that he calmed down and kept staring at the ground, and the heavy weighted guard looked at his empty gaze and had to offer him his condolences.

 

"I'm sorry for your lost" Baekhyun raised his forefinger to shut him up and say.

"Kyungsoo isn't dead and he isn't going to be" he said with a low notch, the elevator door opens "I know my way out" he left to outside the hospital himself and took out his cell-phone in the way to search for Kai's number and when he stepped outside the phone was ringing.

 

"What do you want Baekhyun?" Kai answered after couple of rings and Baekhyun had no time to waste so he told him immediately.

 

"You need to come to the hospital immediately; they're taking Kyungsoo off the life support"

 

"What…" Kai voice came loud from the other line, when he was holding his sister's shopping bags at the mall in the ground floor, he let go of the bags and ran as fast as possible to the car.

 

"Kai~ where you are going with my car keys" he ignored his sister shouts, few minutes of running and he reached the exit, he headed to the car with no hesitation what made the cars driving in between for parking stop in a second yelling at him, it was a matter of minutes and he was turning on the engine, keeping the line between him and Baekhyun to keep track of what was happening.

 

"Baekhyun, I won't talk about you breaking your promise to me. Please tell me you're there preventing them" he said, driving as fast as he can, thanking god that he wasn't home because the hospital is much closer from here.

 

"I tried but they kicked me out that's why I called you, you need to come and stop them, Kyungsoo can't die Kai, please don't let him die" Baekhyun started walking back and forth, he brushed his hair to the back, unable to cut the line between him and Kai, wondering if Kyungsoo will gasp for air and die a slow death or will open his eyes and finally comeback.

 

 

***********************************************************

 

A/N: I finished exams,  I had a writer block so I just fi

So, there is some dangerous decisions going on in this chapter

I just revealed Baekhyun's ex-boyfriend

Please don't hate me if Kyungsoo dies *^* <<< her friend hates writers who kill.