I don't care

Pure Love

 

 

 

He dunks his chopsticks into his big bowl of Ramon, and pulls out straight golden noodles to stuff his mouth with; making a noise that left the person before his eyes startled while looking at him.

 

"You don't know how much I needed this" Baekhyun said, focusing on finishing the bowl his doctor treated him with outside the collage properties.

 

"You can ask for more if you want…" Jaejoong said, holding the chopsticks still, not eating his meal, just observing the little guy if he had enough or needed more "Can I have one more bowl of Ramon, please" he asked for more anyway, put down his bowl, his chopsticks, and opened a conversation.

 

"So, is black your favorite color?" he sets his elbows on the table, leaning closer to him, Baekhyun chuckled as he looked at him awkwardly.

 

"No," he looks back at his bowl to eat rashly "I don’t"

 

"You're going to hurt your stomach that way," Jaejoong said, as he saw him place the bowl aside and take the other one that has just arrived "Are you worried about something?" Jaejoong questions, making him stop and put the chopsticks down before he looks at him.

 

"Is it that obvious?" Baekhyun said he set a leg on the chair to hold it; he scrubbed his head feeling nervous that he may end up telling his doctor and his doctor may not have a good response as he want.

 

"Not really…" Jaejoong said; not to make him nervous "But if you want to tell me anything, I'm all ears" Baekhyun chuckled again, still feeling awkward. He held his chopsticks again to play with his noodles.

 

"If that's the case…" Baekhyun decided to talk, trusting Jaejoong will just listen to him blabbering about his current pathetic life "I don't know what to do, and I'm telling you this…" he puts down his leg, sit straight and tell Jaejoong.

 

"You're gay, right? You like guys and I'm telling you that I'm no different. The main point is, I can't tell you why but the guys I fought with yesterday decided to come to my apartment, and one of them is a guy that I like so badly that I wanted him from the first day we met, and he is going to be there with my room next door and I won't be able to do something about it, what can I possibly do in such a situation?" Baekhyun showed his depressed face, the question was uttered and Jaejoong figured it was his turn to speak.

 

"May I speak about your concerns now?" Jaejoong asked for permission, Baekhyun nod to make him continue "Do I know this kid?" Baekhyun nod, "Are you telling me that you want to have with him, only?" he asked, depending on his conclusions from Baekhyun's statement, making Baekhyun giggle from embarrassment as he nod again.

 

"He seems to have feelings for someone else anyway, he is a hard one" Baekhyun said, going back to depressing himself about the matter.

"And do you know; how it is like to have feelings for someone?” Jaejoong asked, and before Baekhyun can answer, he told him loud and clear "I'll tell you, it is not the fact I like guys but the fact that I loved him and if I could tell you how hard it was to stay away from him; you may know how it feels to have that one person in your life because it's not about the number but about to content" Baekhyun gulped, looking at his serious sad face.

 

"It must've been hard" he wears a smile full of sorrow, he used to tell Yunho about his life; telling him it would be pointless to have one person in your life, but when he sees these two separated forcefully, he must have been hurting him from the inside because of not being in a relationship when he is capable more than him "You never thought of doing something about it?" Jaejoong chuckled, scratching his head when the subject turned to be on him.

 

"It's been 5 years maybe," Jaejoong thought about him, setting his eyes on the table with a despair has removed his smile, it's been 5 years since he's been this close to him and still, he is as far as always; unable to go near him, "It's been 5 years" he said again, he still saves those five calendars with his possessions, his eyes still tear up whenever he thinks about it and all Baekhyun could do is stay quite about a matter he doesn't fully get.

 

 

 

************************************************

 

"You talked with him? Why did you do that?" Yunho said, shockly. He entered Baekhyun's apartment with bags of Chinese food to set on the table and continue this high priority conversation.

 

"Maybe because you won't talk about it yourself, straight person" Baekhyun said, mentioning the thing his teacher confessed in that winter night, he closed the door and went to his favorite armchair.

 

"I did tell you that I'm straight?" Yunho chuckled with embarrassment, he took a seat to make himself less nervous as he joined Baekhyun "You can't put it into consideration; he is special, unlike any other"

 

"I know that you two haven't loved any guy but each of you," Baekhyun told him "Unlike you, he told me that you two were together until 5 years ago and he still keeps the calendars for these years even though you broke up, but he did not tell me why" Yunho wears a wide smile all of sudden, daydreaming in his own world and making Baekhyun confused till he was told to.

 

"He still loves me" he puts his hand on his hair, driving it all to the back.

"Well, yeah, he seemed to anyway" Baekhyun stood up to go to him "I'm sorry Yunho, I should've told you earlier but I have guests tonight" he held his hand to pull him off the couch.

 

"What, you are kicking me out? Why not meeting your friends?" Baekhyun opened the door and froze for a second.

"Who are you?" he said, "Wait I know you, robot guy, robot guy" he said the nickname trying to remember the name of his classmate last year "Sehun, you are Sehun but what are you doing here?" Sehun sighs; he gave Yunho the drinks he asked him to buy.

 

"Can I leave now?" he said, Sehun and Baekhyun weren't close at high school, and especially that Baekhyun was busy dominating first year kids for his teacher. Yunho took back his hand from Baekhyun and pulled the bag from Sehun hand.

 

"No, you can't leave we have an agreement" Yunho looked at Baekhyun after surrounding Sehun's shoulder "This guy is my new right hand and I want you to teach him your methods because he at it and you told me this morning you would do anything I want" Baekhyun chuckled, looking at the two outside his apartment while he was holding the door.

 

"Robot guy? I mean among all the students, you have even Kai, he might sleep all the time but he can look dangerous while sleeping more than Sehun will ever be, but no, you choose Robot guy! Do you even know we used to call him that? Why we used to call him that" Sehun heard enough, he turns about to leave, Yunho pulled him back to his position and told Baekhyun.

 

"I know I don't have the better judgment but I've chosen him and I'm asking you this for a favor" Yunho asks for the favor again.

 

"Fine," Baekhyun gave up, "Can we leave it to another day? It's sort of private" he said, Baekhyun heard the elevator opens in the end of the corridor; he jumps to the outside to look at his 4 guests.

 

"They're your guests!" Yunho said, with eyes wide open "I thought they were your enemies" he ignored them, coming toward them to look at Baekhyun and have a serious conversation.

 

"We decided to leave that behind, we're here to make it up for what happened yesterday, now can we have some privacy because it's really important for me" Yunho looks at his sparkly eyes, begging more effectively than his words what leaded him toward surrender.

 

"Fine, and treat them well, ok?" Baekhyun nod, taking the drinks from Yunho's hand, wearing a wide smile, "And be sure to have time for him later"

 

"Absolutely," Baekhyun looked at Sehun, "We can meet in a coffee shop, or anywhere you like and bring Kai with you, tomorrow after school time" Yunho stepped in the medial, even when the 4 took the first seats for a supposedly secret conversation.

 

"Hi, Baekhyun" Chanyeol said, he had no replay and the other three stayed quite to listen to them

 

"Wait, I haven't made an agreement with Kai you can not pick him, too" Baekhyun looked at his guests as he couldn't ignore Chanyeol, saying hi.

 

"Hi, first…" he introduced them "You saw this guy before, Yunho"

 

"Yeah, hi, all of you" he waved his hand a bit awkwardly, when their first meeting wasn't exactly indicates a good impression results.

 

"And this is my ex-classmate Sehun" Sehun kept looking at the four as if they were kind of Aliens.

 

"Hello, Sehun" Chanyeol said, offering a handshake for the guy he just meet.

"Hi" he said, formally, taking his hand.

 

"He seems more fun than you, and look at that, he is more quite" Luhan said, he giggles.

 

"Fu…" Baekhyun was about to swear when his eyes met Kris's "Funny, Luhan hyung" and then he faked a laugh what made him look awkward among the six of them. He had the pressure from Kris, who was standing next to him, and he got embarrassment for throwing that awkward laugh for no reason and he wished for something to happen or for the ground t split to half; swallowing him.

 

"Yeah, he is awkward and making me feel uncomfortable now" Luhan said, when Sehun kept looking at him, Baekhyun hits Sehun's shoulder; trying to hold his wide smile and his urge to thank him.

 

"Stop looking at him" he pulled his hand to give him the drinks he brought from the first place "Get in the apartment, you're having dinner with us" Sehun switched his gaze to his watch.

 

"Fine," he said, getting inside "I have time" Baekhyun looked at him with a wide smile, getting inside… followed by Luhan.

"Oh! My god, there is food!" and Xiumin "I love food, why you didn't say this earlier"

 

"I missed dinner because of that bastard, what are we having?" Baekhyun widened his eyes as he saw Kris's fist covered with blood.

"I'm leaving Baekhyun" Yunho said, taking his way to the elevator not waiting for Baekhyun to even turn around. Baekhyun stopped for a second when he heard the elevator coming for Yunho, realizing that he is standing alone with Chanyeol in the corridor.

 

"Baekhyun…" Chanyeol said; there was a reason for him to stay behind; he had a reason to talk with Baekhyun alone. Baekhyun turned to him, and even when he was nervous enough to shake the whole building he tried to look cool enough to pull out some sentences.

 

 

"You…" he stood up correctly trying to waste sometime when he thought that Chanyeol is rejecting what he had in mind and still haven't talked about, otherwise; what for a two new friends will say to each other, in private "You want to talk to me!" he was shocked, he assumed it was for nothing, but that didn't mean he could help it.

 

"Yes," Chanyeol wears his smile, the one he wears honestly, innocently and faithfully. The smile Baekhyun loved as soon as he saw it; and build up his questions and concerns if he shall sleep with him or just leave him as innocent as he is now "I wanted to thank you" leave him as innocent "For backing me up, today's morning" Baekhyun formed a fist and a smile at the same time.

 

"You are?" he asked, he never predicted this guy; he's chosen him for that club, he tried to defend him in front of the collage this morning, he believed his begging for forgiveness over a word he shouldn't say from the first place and he actually believed that he was backing him up, truthfully.

 

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, are you planning to stay outside the whole night" the guys inside the apartment, who already started eating, shouted for the two outside.

 

"I'm" Chanyeol said, and passed Baekhyun's grimy thoughts to join the others "Baekhyun come on" he said, Baekhyun didn't budge, his smile was fake, unlike his real fist. He turned to look at Chanyeol joining the others and having his own chopsticks, happy about his life, full of satisfaction. It was either that or he is really good in hiding his problems, but what Baekhyun knows, is that he can't be this naïve, at least that's what he doesn’t want him to be, Chanyeol needed to be broken in Baekhyun's eyes, not only for his future but for his current needs that he can no longer hold.

 

"You better leave me some chicken" Baekhyun got into his apartment, closed the door and took a seat next to Chanyeol when his favorite armchair was actually possessed by Kris.

 

"Here you go," Chanyeol placed the chicken in front of Baekhyun, took noodles for him and started eating.

"Thanks" Baekhyun said, looking at Chanyeol thoughtfully "Chanyeol" Baekhyun said, Chanyeol heard a can of beer being opened as he turned to find that can face him.

 

"Oh! Thanks for opening one for me" Chanyeol took the beer to kill his thirst, Baekhyun shaked his shoulder saying.

 

"Don't mind it; I think it's going to be my job for tonight"

 

Not caring about Chanyeol's thought, because he knows he would never understand it the right way.

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

He took a big yawn for not having enough sleep last night, scratching his chest as he was sitting on the edge of the bed ready to stand up and head to the kitchen to have pain killers and starts making a soup.

 

He looked at his bedroom ground searching for his pants, the mess he decided to clean a year ago because of Yunho insistence to make it a habit and not an event when he invites guys around. Something only made him more stubborn to not clean it at all just because he believes that his life wasn't meant for cleaning.

He pulled random pants to put it on; he stood up ready to make his duty in the kitchen when he suddenly found himself facing the ground…

"Ouch" he moves his hand to pull up the pants and cover his , before standing up again and walk slower not to trip with the long pants he is wearing.

 

"Oh! Gees" he backed off for a second when he saw Kris, Luhan, Xiumin and Sehun asleep in his living room "Looks like I don't remember everything from yesterday" he shrugs and head to the kitchen anyway, as he held the refrigerator hand, he prayed he had some pain killers inside.

 

"Don't tell me I forgot to buy them again" he said, eyes closed and fingers crossed. He opened the refrigerator with the other hand what made the pants fall off again "Great" he pulled it up, before he stands up again and find the pills waiting for him and it was like he hit the jackpot twice in less than 24 hours.

 

He went to the oven to turn on the lid, then, he heads to the sink to pour water and swallow the pill. He takes a deep breathe, to feel calm while waiting for the pill to take effect.

 

"Let's make the soup now" he turned to face the oven that stands between him and the living room, he took a pot full it with water and put it on the fire.

 

", I need to take a shower" he stretches his neck, trying to remove the stress uselessly as he focused on his bedroom door being opened wider for the half person to go outside, and look at the only person awake, standing behind the oven ad was staring at him, he was shocked from his current situation after the hangover he had last night.

 

"Good morning Chanyeol" Baekhyun said to the person he is wearing his pants meanwhile, wearing a smirk.