Emergency Numbers

Pure Love

 

 

 

 

 

The 4th class was already over, Yunho walks into the teachers' room; understanding the expression they had on their faces all these years. All the teachers set a gaze on him awkwardly, because for the first time, ever since Mr.Jong was hired, it's the first time they see him as much as tired.

 

"Are you OK Mr.Jong?" the history teacher asks, as he sat on his desk next to Yunho's.

 

"Can't say specifically" Yunho rubs his forehead, he thought 'I might have chosen the wrong guy' as he speaks "But all in all, it can't get worse" showing a wide smile at him, when his cell phone started ringing "Give me a minute" he singles with his forefinger asking for a privacy time before he excuse himself to the corridor.

 

 

"Mr.Jong speaking" he answers, and the shock came in very quickly.

 

"Hello, you have the administration for…" Yunho cut him in the middle.

 

"Don't tell me it's the collage, please" he figured, ever since he made the agreement with Baekhyun; Baekhyun insisted to make him in his emergency numbers list, and now that he has feelings for that little kid, he couldn't ask him to delete his number from that list.

 

"It is the collage sir, and even though we need his parents in this matter he insisted to have you first, so if you would like to come so we can discuss what have he done"

 

"It's the first day for god sake, can't you at least let it pass…" Yunho started walking back and forth "I'm a school teacher and as you can tell we're still in the medial of the day"

 

 

"I'm sorry sir, we can't let it go, he was involved with another 4 students, and all the students' parents are here, he was just willing to give us your number now"

 

"He made friends already…" Yunho said, "What a boy" he sighs, and set himself to give up "Fine, I'll be there in a matter of time" he closed the cell phone, put it in his pocket and went to be face to face with the teachers' room door. He thought 'I need to look positive, nothing is happening, if they figure out I'm helping a kid with a record and not relevant to me, Baekhyun's reputation will go to hell'

 

"Hell, no… Hell, no" the worries began to show up on Yunho's face again, not that it was different from his face when he came after the 4th class, so he decided to go in and just take his stuff and leave as fast as he could to avoid any unnecessary questions, and go to Baaekhyun that he knows the reason he was struggling is because he is a horrible liar.

 

 

"Mr. Jong you're leaving somewhere?" the history teacher asks, as he opened his launch box "I thought we could eat launch together this time, you always eat it with the women anyway" he giggles over this painful fact.

 

"Sorry, but I really have to go…" Yunho said, he pulled his Jacket, took his keys, gave the history teacher a grin and mentioned "Just for the record, they eat launch with me, it's not me who eats launch with them" and then run to the door.

 

 

***********************************

 

 

 

"I refuse to talk till Yunho is actually here" Baekhyun said; set a leg on the other, checking his nails with self-esteem more than ever to hide his nervousness.

 

 

 

 

"Fine, we called him 10 minutes ago, he should be here any time soon" the vice chancellor said, he gave the other 4 behind him a hurtful gaze because of ruining his first day by dealing with their mess, then, he get back to work on his files.

 

The clock ticking and ticking till the time Yunho will arrive, and will tick till the time the vice chancellor will make his decision, and will tick till Baekhyun gets back to his apartment; whether he was happy or not, the clock with the black board, set on the wall, on the top of Kris, Chanyeol, Luhan and Xiumin will keep ticking to change their fate, and change their life, to make them miserable or to make them happy. However, the faces of their parents in the other side of the room did not draw a much of a happy line of fate for them, they just kept gazing the ground; hiding the blood traces on their lips, their bloody nose, the bruises on their hands, the bruises on their eye, and the thoughts of revenge, as their turn was finished; cursing Baekhyun who didn't look less horrible than they did; sitting in front of the vice chancellor desk for wasting their time and causing them all this trouble.

 

 

 

[FlashBack]

 

 

"I choose Luhan…" he said, takes a step back "I'm a member of this club; I have the right to vote and feel safe"

 

"He is right…" Luhan says, and steps forward to stand in front of Baekhyun "As a leader of this group he is my responsibility now"

 

"No, you can't…" Kris chuckles, he walks toward Luhan to grip his soccer shirt tight "We all know what you're going to make of this club"

 

The two were starring at each other with anger; Baekhyun takes the chance to back off a little more. He was nervous, being nervous can cause him to sweat, he hates to sweat, so his decisions were to pick a club leader, sneak out of this place and go back to the hot teacher lecture.

 

"Psst…" Chanyeol's voice came attracting him with shock "Baekhyun…" he turned to look at him quickly, with his cute face, beautiful smile and the way he wears the cap to hide his revealing ears. Baekhyun was drawn to his appearance more than the fact Chanyeol was calling him as he was so close to him to tell him something.

 

"Baekhyun I want to ask you something"

 

"W… what" Baekhyun went back to reality, he realized that Chanyeol leaned down to face him properly what made him plush "What do you want to ask me?"

 

"Why did you choose Luhan?" Baekhyun widened his eyes.

 

"Why I've chosen Luhan?" he replaced his shoulder a side so he can face Chanyeol with his whole body "He plays soccer, he has six packs, he stands up to Kris who happens to horrify me, he has a good friend who seems to be always by his side and his height is similar to mine…" he raised his forefinger and middle finger attached to each other to hit Chanyeol on his right shoulder.

 

"Why did you lean closer to face me?" Chanyeol stood up correctly with shock, Baekhyun's angry face was something new for him, something rare for a first day they've meet in to see a new face already, Baekhyun hits him on his chest with the same fingers "Even if I was shorter than you, you can at least respect me as long as you can see me from your height…" he hits him again, even stronger with each time he feel his anger raises "You ask me why I've chosen Luhan…" he hits him again, Chanyeol begin to feel some pain in that part of his chest "You ask me why I've chosen someone with my own well, when it's so freaking obvious why you choose Kris…" he hits him again that his own fingers started to hurt.

 

"Why you complement Kris, why you want him to be a leader, why you pulled me to be in this place instead of letting me go to my lecture and not be in this current mess…" Baekhyun hits him again with each 'why' he said, his anger features did not help Chanyeol to talk, he wasn't himself good in these kind of situations.

 

The pain in his chest felt weird, he raised his hand to put it under the spot Baekhyun placed his fingers on… Suddenly Baekhyun was quite, kept looking at him, and had no response.

 

"…You…" as he had no response, Baekhyun wished if it just stayed like this, but instead "…Slave…" he said, he hits Chanyeol one last time before he gives him his back and leave to the other two.

 

"Ouch" Chanyeol whispered, he raised his hand to the spot Baekhyun just left and kept thinking about the two words he said earlier… wondering if they ever were right.

 

 

"Stop fighting…" Baekhyun screamed; passing the two who kept yelling and pointing to each other to the desk behind their back "I said stop fighting" he screamed one last time before he reaches the chair and pull it up to throw it toward the two.

 

"Watch out" The ball fell off Xiumin's hand who noticed Baekhyun in the last second, and because he wasn't able to reach him, he decided to stand in front of them and block the chair with his hands by pushing it himself.

 

"Xiumin…" Luhan screams; releasing Kris's shirt as he was on the ground to run to his friend who fell in front of him "What the hell have you done?" he looked at Baekhyun's cold face with anger, after he saw the bruises on Xiumin's hands.

 

"I'm fine, don't make a major deal of it" Xiumin said, he smiles at Luhan's face but that wasn't satisfying enough for him.

 

"You going to regret this" he stood up and walked to the wooden chair, he broke one of the legs and headed to Baekhyun who started to back off till the end.

 

 

"How dare you start something as dangerous as this" he raised his hand ready to hit him and he did stabilize him with one hit to the ground.

 

"Ah~" Baekhyun screams with pain, he holds his shaken hand, his tear falls "ah"

 

"Stop it right there" Kris said, from the back and the next thing Luhan sees, is Kris; holding his shoulder to push him away from Baekhyun.

 

"You might have broken his hand, and we don't need this much of trouble" Kris says, his words hits Baekhyun so hard… 'Trouble'… a word has just reminded him of the past.

 

"Well, he almost killed my friend, that's the at least I could do to him"

 

"It doesn't work this way, you should've asked him why he did it first…" Kris said he turned to Baekhyun who kept laying on the ground to pull him up from his red shirt and throw him in front of Xiumin "Apologize to him, we should be nice to each other in this club, we don't need suspicious act among us"

 

"Why you keep complaining for god sake…" Baekhyun chuckles to sit down away from Xiumin's legs "I thought I made it clear when I've chosen Luhan" Kris looked at Baekhyun with straight face, few seconds and he was ready to attack him if he wasn't pushed away by Chanyeol's sudden approach.

 

"What the hell!" Kris said, as he holds the edge of the table and looked at Chanyeol "Why did you do this?"

 

"It wasn't his fault" Chanyeol said, he turned to look at Baekhyun "I'm sorry for any misunderstanding" Chanyeol told him, Chanyeol's replay drove him nuts enough to stand up and push him away as well.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you apologizing…" he went to him and hit him in the medial of his face; using his fine hand the one that wasn't kicked by Luhan "You're just trying to make a good impression in front of him don't you" Luhand interfered again by capturing Baekhyun from the back and hold him tight; trying not to make his efforts of escaping works.

 

"That hurts" Chanyeol holds his nose tight to feel if it was broken.

 

"Stop being crazy, you can't make this situation worse, otherwise you'll drive attention to here Bae…" Luhan stopped, "Ah~" feeling the pain from Baekhyun's head that hit his nose without a warning.

 

"Baekhyun, please stop" Xiumin said, when Luhan fell next to him, he stood up quickly to push Baekhyun with his shoulder to fall on his face, the angry guy on the ground turned to face him, and face the fact that he couldn't use his hand.

 

"I'm sorry…" he stood up with regret "I over reacted and I'm ready to do all I'm asked for as repayment" Kris and Chanyeol stood up when everything was settled.

 

"Let's go to the hospital for your arms" Luhan said; holding Xiumin's shoulders to go back inside the collage.

 

"We need to go wash your face in the washroom" Kris said, as he walked next behind Luhan.

 

"Yeah, I think my nose is starting to bleed" Chanyeol said, holding his nose tight.

 

 

The fuss Baekhyun brought up, have had caused pain to all of them, and all Baekhyun tried to do is not to keep his anger inside of him, however and till the last minute they were walking away, he still had this feeling deep inside his chest. The pain is moving him again; he went to the desktop and began pulling him as strong as he got without anyone noticing.

 

 

The wooden desk was made of a light kind of wood that made it easier for Baekhyun to pull to the edge of the rooftop, and when he finally managed, the kid used extra strength to carry one corner on the edge that reached his waist in height and he gets back to the other side to push it to the bottom.

 

The sound of the wooden desk crashed on the ground, in front of group of student who looked automatically to the top to see Baekhyun staring down at them and within few seconds 4 other faces show up around him; carrying the same shocked face like the one's in the bottom.

 

"Look…" Baekhyun singles at the doctor who opened the window to look at them as well "He is the hot doctor"

 

 

[End flashback]

 

He parked the car; acting as much calm as he doesn't want to be, he just relaxed himself to be helpful for Baekhyun, so he exercised a quick Yoga by closing his eyes and taking a deep breathe when…

"Holy crap…" he fell on his face "Holy crap" he his back, and his eyes stayed closed because of the pain this time and when he opened them to see the cause of his falling "…" he stood up quickly for the sight of a broken desktop, his pieces were all over the place "I wish this thing is not expensive" he scratched his head and continued to the office with disappointment when all he thought of was a fight with a punch of kids.

 

 

"I'm here for Baekhyun…" Yunho broke into the office "What happened?"

 

"Awesome…" Kris stood up, followed by Luhan and Chanyeol "How about you let him admit that what he done was his fault all alone so we can go and waste no more time"

 

"Since you mentioned it yourself you must have already known that I'm not willing to give any action before I fully listen to what happen" Yunho said to shut the first kid up.

 

"He went crazy all of a sudden…" Luhan took his turn to speak when all their parents stood up to take action if needed "It's not our fault he is the one who threw the desk"

 

"You say he went crazy…" Yunho said, "I've sponsored him for 3 years and more over I'm teaching a high school kids and I've never seen someone go crazy over nothing otherwise he should be in a mental hospital…" he singled at all of them "There is always someone behind the scene"

 

"We tried to calm him down, whatever we've done to make him upset we didn't have bad intentions" Chanyeol craved for forgiveness, and Xiumins hand took Yunho's attention for a second.

 

"Suddenly there is someone guilty…" Yunho wears a smirk "Let the grown ups talk for now" he said, he suddenly received a one sided strong hug from Baekhyun what made him realize that his other hand is loosen up for a reason.

 

"…" he holds his both shoulders to take him off "I'm sorry" Baekhyun whispers, he digs his face deeper in Yunho's chest as he just made him realize that it's all his fault without anyone notice.

 

"It's Ok…" Yunho pats on his head "It's going to be OK" he turns to look at the 4 kids all injured; he just hoped; feeling the parents dangerous aura behind him that what he is saying for Baekhyun right now is true "Don't worry" all of it, as he let him go.

 

"You may go meet the chancellor now" the vice chancellor said opening the door for them.

 

"Oh boy" he said as soon as he entered to a desk free office "Don’t tell me that the desktop was yours" Yunho said, looking at the man sitting on one of the students chair, he looked at him with a smile to say.

 

"Sadly, it just has arrived so I didn't use it or get the chance to call it mine"

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

 

After a long period of talking, an agreement was reached, in order not to get the 5 kicked out of collage in their first day, they were left with a warning, and the parents had to pay for the desk.

 

"Well, as they say a day on you and a day for you…" Yunho said, trying to cheer Baekhyun who kept his head down till they get out of collage, Yunho looked at him worryingly "What's wrong?" he said, and placed his hair behind his ear "I already asked their parents to send us their hospital bills if their insurance didn't cover them"

 

"I know…" Baekhyun said, using his weak voice, not like that he could use any other "I just felt so angry and I don't know why…" he holds his shirt tight "I just needed to get rid of that anger" he remembers the hurtful words he said to Chanyeol "I called him a slave" his tear fell down, Yunho was about to comfort him when someone yelled for the little guy.

 

"Baekhyun~" Yunho startled and turned quickly to the voice source and find the person he missed all these years.

 

"J… Jaejoong" he turned completely to the man who stopped after seeing him as well "J… j… Jaejoong" Yunho hardly walked a step further.

 

"Looks like I ran to you in a wrong time…" Jaejoong took off the shock face, he told Baekhyun "Let's talk tomorrow" and then turned to go back inside the collage.