College Private Club.

Pure Love

 

 

 

 

 

The book in his hand, the chalk sound on the board and the gossip in class that won't stop no matter what he

says.

He stopped writing on the board for a sec to look through the window, it's only the beginning of the day; he thought nothing bad should happen with Baekhyun in collage. However, nothing is impossible. After all, the first thing he witnessed in his first day was Baekhyun in trouble and he sure took advantage of it.

 

He closes the book in his hand, turns to look at the class. No one has done anything, yet. There is nothing he can do to make them quite unless he pulls one of them to his side, someone powerful.

 

"Sehun…" he made his choice, he needed to. He can't wait for someone to put himself in trouble assuming they'll be powerful and accept his conditions right away "Can we talk after class?"

 

The students stopped talking for a sec, all eyes turned to the elder guy in class, the one who was the most quite among them. Sehun looks sharply at the teacher, after his sudden request and wondered what he has in mind.

 

 

 

 

*************************

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were walking the stairs, still holding hands. The stairs were headed to the rooftop and there the show begins for Baekhyun as Chanyeol assumed for him.

 

 

 

"You said I won't believe what's happening, it should be something worth it. Otherwise I'm creating my own fun, but be sure also that my image about you would change if the thing you mentioned was actually boring" Baekhyun said.

 

"No, you're not serious?" Chanyeol chuckled, but tripped as he walked another stair and fell on his knee "Ouch was that Karma!" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun to see him holding a laugh.

 

"OK, give me my hand back first," he scratches his left eyebrow; wondering if he should ask "Do you have some clumsiness disease? Dude, first you hit your shoulder in a corner and now this!" Baekhyun giggles; hiding his eyes as he remembered his face reaction when he hit the wall, he was as if it was the walls fault.

 

"No, I do not" Chanyeol hits his knees to clean it up "And I do recognize awesome things" Baekhyun shakes his shoulder.

 

"If you think you're a pro, who I to deny it am?" he hides his hands inside his pocket, and continue the stairs himself to reach the roof; his eyes shrinks from the sun lights. Before his eyes, there was a large desk, one chair set behind it and only 3 people around the place, so the first thing to come up to his mind "I should've figure out it's not an official club"

 

"You don't like it?" Chanyeol says from behind, after he finally followed him, he leaned closer to the front to check his face expressions. Wide smile, sparkly eyes, and that was positive enough for the taller guy next to him.

 

"This is perfect, even if the sun is a bit strong…" he sets his hand above his eyes; protecting it from the sun, and to see clearer in front of him "There is no other seat, having this one will make me look like a boss" he says, running toward the other guys.

 

"Yeah, wait…" Chanyeol tried to reach him with his hand but he was already ahead of him "The funny part is that they're fighting on the seat"

 

"I've been the commander for the whole freshman year, you can't deny what I've done to this club…" he says, and hits the table to get closer to the other man's face who was already in the same position.

 

"Well, I demand to drop commander, you've done a lot but also have done enough, I'm not letting you in charge anymore"

 

"Oh my god, you are getting taller with each step closer to you…" Baekhyun back off one step as he saw the angry guy "Are you the leader of this club?" he said, with nervousness as the man looked at him with his sharp eyes.

 

"Yes," he wears a smile after words "I call myself commander to give the military feeling as if we're in a mission and not to use the other word for our conscience…" he offers a hand shake "My name is Kris"

 

"My name is Baekhyun…" they shake hands; he singles at Chanyeol who just arrives to be next to him "This guy lead me to this club," he looks at the other two "This club looks new, can I be the leader?" he innocently says, but then he felt strong pressure on his hand.

 

"Ouch, ouch, ouch…" he holds Kris hand; trying to save his "Wrong question, I take it back, who wants a heavy job" Baekhyun said to save himself, he took a deep breath and repeated "Can I be just a humble member of the club or officer or whatever"

 

 

"Look at what my man did…" Kris said, singling at Chanyeol "I only picked him this morning and he already brought me a new guy, what had your friend did for the past year Luhan?" Luhan raise his forefinger towards Kris.

 

"You don't dare involve Xiumin in this" Chanyeol and Baekhyun turn to look at a smiley Xiumin holding a soccer ball.

 

"So this is Xiumin…" Baekhyun singles at him; sticking to Chanyeol's shoulder to memorize their names together "This is Luhan," he singles at the guy who his forefinger is about to be crushed "And this is Commander Kris…" Baekhyun gulps "I respect Luhan a lot for being able to stand up to him" he holds his neck as Luhan was holding Kris's t-shirt tightly.

 

"We need to stop this" Chanyeol screams; taking one step ahead, the two looks at him mutually.

 

"No, don’t," Baekhyun says, whispering without being able to make a move "He looks cute, I really wanted to sleep with him before he's doomed" Baekhyun gives the scene his back and hide his eyes with regrets.

 

"You're right…" Kris said, "Let him give up this drop commander thing" he crossed his hands together; waiting for the right decision. Luhan in the other hand looks at Chanyeol with half eyes open.

 

"I agree…" Chanyeol said, with his little brave heart "We need to pick a commander" the next sentence he said, has drawn a smile on Luhan's face, followed by a smirk to look at Kris who widen his eyes.

 

"What are you saying? You should be by my side" Kris said, after he felt betrayal.

 

"No, don't get me wrong…" Chanyeol shakes his hands in front of him to clear his yard, meanwhile Baekhyun turns back to see what's going to happen "I'm by your side that's why I'm sure you're going to earn the leadership" he wears a smile after his leader calmed down.

 

"That's nice of you" he wears a shy smile, scratching his kneck. Luhan gave a chuckle for that when Baekhyun stepped in to say.

 

"What the hell this scene was about? Don't you two with me" Chanyeol, Luhan and Kris looked at him with completely different gaze than the calm one seconds ago.

 

"We don't use this word here" Kris said, Baekhyun took one step back again.

"No it is" he looked down and shows his palm to Chanyeol "Complete, please" Chanyeol looked awkwardly back at the front.

 

"What I was talking about…"

 

 

 

************************************

 

  

 

"What do you want?" Sehun said, facing his teacher in the other side from the office.

 

"Straight with the topic, I like it…" Yunho nods with a smile, still wondering how he would start this conversation "So, it's your second time repeating 3rd class"

 

"So? Is there a problem with being stupid?" Sehun shakes his shoulders with rejection for the teacher's words.

 

 

"No, not at all, not what I meant" Yunho pulls a pen to keep pressing it and remove the stress "Do you want me to help you succeed this year? Because honestly I don't see any improvements with your grades"

 

"No…" Sehun said "Is that it?" Yunho widen his eyes when Sehun was about to leave.

 

"Not it, not it…" he jumps to the other side; holding his uniform "Get back to your seat" he told him and so he did.

 

"I actually want you to help me discipline the class for me; I thought I can let you pass as repayment, you want something else from me?"

 

"If you're reaching an agreement, I should be the one to decide my own price" Sehun rests his leg on the other one, connect his two hands and look seriously at his teacher.

 

"Of course, I was wrong…" Yunho admits "What do you want instead?" Sehun closes his eyes, gives a pass thoughts before he points out.

 

"For your side of the deal I'm OK with it…" he said, "I'm going to help you but for my condition I want to use it later"

 

"Fine with me, as long as you don't cross your limits" Yunho offers a shake hand to be done with the deal, Sehun accepts his hand and get ready to leave for class.

 

"Wait…" Yunho stopped him again, Sehun sighs as he says.

 

"I'm going to be late for class" he told him clearly, Yunho bites his lips before he speaks.

 

"You really don't want me to help you with your grades? You already failed once"

 

"No, thanks…" Sehun said, "Because I need to fail twice" before he leaves him and go back to his class.

 

 

****************************************

 

 

Baekhyun stood in his place, sweating his forehead off out of nervousness. He is now in the potion where all of them are looking at him.

 

What Chanyeol suggested minutes ago, was simply voting, all of them agreed. Xiumin voted for his friend Luhan, Chanyeol voted for his leader Kris and now the leadership seat falls in his hand.

 

"I can't just vote for myself?" Baekhyun says.

 

"No" Luhan and Kris says at the same time "Be done with it, also" Luhan said "I want to play soccer with Xiumin" Baekhyun waves for far Xiumin; standing next to Luhan.

 

"Hi Xiumin…" Xiumin waves back.

"Hi" suddenly Baekhyun opens a conversation

 

"Are you sure you're older than me? Because you definitely look cute as someone my age and Chanyeols age" Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun what made him receive a wink, but before he can respond his leader talks.

 

"Are you saying we look so old or something?" Kris shrugs questioning.

 

"No, who am I to say that" Baekhyun defends quickly "You look manly, nothing to do with cuteness, you're handsome"

 

 

"So, you choose me?" Kris said, Baekhyun widen his eyes.

 

"I did not say that…" he gulps "Yet"

 

"Wait, does that mean he is manlier than me? I don't hear you mentioning my name here" Luhan said, and steps into the topic.

 

"Do I have to say what's obvious?" Baekhyun says, "Puff…" he looks away for a second, still trying to figure a way out from this. Luhan smiles with satisfaction, but this whole thing wasn't over yet.

 

"What do you mean you don't have to mention it for him, are you playing tricks here?" Kris said.

 

"You're just making it harder for him, he doesn't know what to say" Xiumin tried to solve the matter.

 

"No, he is the one making it harder on himself" Kris said "You're already a part of this club, choose one of us as a commander now" Baekhyun turns to look at them.

 

If he chooses Kris, he doesn't know if he going to live another day. However the sweat covering Luhan's soccer t-shirt makes the abs in his stomach undesirably very clear. He has to choose as Kris says, and as long as he wants Chanyeol he won't leave the unofficial club that he does not know what it is for.

 

"Fine, I'm going to choose with no regrets," Baekhyun said, bravely "And I hope my choice won't influence my life length later…" he closed his eyes and said "I choose Luhan"