Formal to Informal relationship.

Pure Love

 

 

 

He's standing in front of the person he loved all these years, maintaining the distance between them as he always had. This winter night was cold enough to give him the numb feeling, and yet; the snow begins to fall. The person he loved, his student Baekhyun, they were standing in front of his apartment building; in the night before the graduation day. He knows he won't be able to see him afterwards, things have been missed up that his love feelings against him was leaked more than supposed; what made it suspicious and therefore everyone knew, including him, the meant person.

 

He neither rejected him nor accepted him nor talked to him. This moment, for them to be alone in this place, it's something Baekhyun asked him for.

 

"I don't want you to get me wrong..." Yunho tried to explain himself, "My feelings for you was totally pure, and it's something that I haven't felt before what made me don't believe it" he lies his head down "The urge I had to make you happy, I didn't dare to touch you all these years so you won't feel betrayed when you figure out my feelings, I didn't want the thoughts that I get closer to you because I love you and in order to touch you come across your mind that's why I maintained the distance between us"

 

"Thank you" Baekhyun said, Yunho rose his head again but he haven't seen much, his expressions were strained ever since he asked him to take him home, is he angry? Is he confused? Is he even disgust? He is just strained and he doesn't have the slightest clue, why.

"look, Don't put so much thoughts into this, I'm not searching for a relationship here, all I ever tried to do is us being close to each other as friends or whatever, spend some happy time together and that's all, I just loved seeing you happy that's why I never wanted you to be hurt, I helped you as much as I could and did not cross my limits just to make sure you'll be fine all the time"

 

"I..." Baekhyun looked away for a second "I appreciate that" he says, so Yunho continued to talk simply.

 

 

 

"You soon going to be in collage, it's not an easy task to survive there so you need to be strong and also study well..." Baekhyun nodded "You should eat properly, 3 meals a day make that a priority a habit, do not ignore food just because you need extra time studying"

 

"I will..."he said, still acting calm, Yunho wanted to speak more.

 

"Look, I honestly tried to raise your grades so you could go into a fine place, but this is the best I could get you in, with my recommendation" he wanted to know the reason he brought him here after all the true rumors about his feelings against him. However, his nervousness led him to talk over and over; assuming the things this person would say. So he just comes up with words to explain himself before the big strike; the strike he also assumed it was coming.

 

"You…" Yunho took a proper breath before he begins to speak again "You hate me?"

 

His gaze, his student was standing calm more than suppose in front of him, just looking at his face, and listening to his stupid words. This cold night made their hands disappear inside their warm pockets, this cold night felt suitable for someone like him to be rejected to just go home and make him a coco. But unexpectedly, Baekhyun shakes his head.

 

"I don't hate you, you've been a great teacher…" he chuckles when he remembers the past 3 years "Well, at least for me" Yunho smiled for the fact he doesn’t hate him, after all; that was all he needed.

 

"Some bad students were hard to be taught, you were one of them, too, but you were special…" Yunho releases the white cloud out of his mouth hides his face more into the scarf "Other than that I treated the good students equally as you"

 

"That's why you are a great teacher" the whole intense he had all the way here was simply for nothing. He can't be relived more than that and he has nothing to ask for anymore.

 

 

"So, we can stay in contact?" when things went smooth, he greedily asked for more, felt nervous a bit, but he already prepared himself for the worst scenarios.

 

"Of course we can…" he said, with a wide smile to hit his teacher's shoulder slightly "The collage is near your apartment anyways, you can come to visit or we can just hang out in some café" Yunho widened his eyes, doesn't know if he can just be over delighted or over suspicious.

 

"We can? It's not your usual self?" Yunho asks; choosing to be suspicious, and yet he hits the target when Baekhyun gave a giggle "I just knew it…" he said angrily "Will you give it a rest here? I'm talking serious by the way. I am not gay nor ert"

 

"Oh come on…" Baekhyun held his teacher closer to him from the waist "We all know that's me, in the other hand you're the one who's talking about pure love here"

 

"Yes, I did and it's stupid. Thanks to make it clearer than it is…" Yunho took out his hands to blow some air and warm them up "Can we get in your apartment? It's really cold out here" Baekhyun wears his sweet smile that made Yunho heart skip a beat, before he heads toward the building, he entered the security code and went straight to the elevator in front of them, the kid's apartment was in the second floor so it took them one floor to arrive to his apartment and unluck the door.

 

"Come in before you become a sculpture" he opens the door inviting him in.

 

"Yeah, it's not that cold…" Yunho takes off his scarf, choose a sofa to sit on as he looked around the place "You bought an alarm clock? You need to be there on time for your lectures" Yunho asks, what made Baekhyun looks at him weirdly as he took off his Jacket and the heater.

 

"What made you think I don't have one?" he says, taking his way to the kitchen opened to the living room, he the boiler to make hot water for the tea.

 

 

 

 

"Ok, do you have one?" Yunho decided to ask him not to start an argument for the reason why is he getting late for school all the time.

 

"Fine, I don't" Yunho takes off his Jacket as the water begin to boil "But it's not a problem, I still have enough time to buy a new one" Baekhyun said, he takes out two cups, put the tea bags in and full them with the hot water.

 

"You can't keep postponing everything" Yunho said, removing the magazines aside from the table to have a space to put his cup.

 

"I don't postpone everything…" Baekhyun sits on the armchair, after he gave Yunho his cup, he set his leg on the other one "Plus, stop acting like mom, there is a reason I left the house… I DO NOT NEED ONE" he started blowing in his tea to have a sip.

 

"I'm not forcing you on everything, I'm just recommending what's best for you, you feel free to take the advice or throw it away" Yunho said, holding the tea cup between his hands to warm them up.

 

"Then, I'm throwing it back to you to block any other advices coming in the way" Baekhyun said, and placed the cup on the table. Yunho chuckles for the fact that his behavior hasn't and will never change, so he decided to change the subject.

 

"You bought condoms" he said, drinking his tea, meanwhile Baekhyun giggled with shock.

 

"How come you always know whenever I'll invite someone home?" Yunho wore a smirk as in teasing him.

 

"You're not good at hiding secrets, just like someone I know…" Yunho place his cup on the to rest his back for a while "I'm going to tell you so you can be careful not to let anyone else notice that you clean your apartment whenever you plan in inviting someone in" Yunho said, Baekhyun looked at the place as he noticed the fact he cleaned his apartment few days ago.

 

"Don't tell anyone the reason you left home…" Yunho points at him to complete "I can clearly see that you and your mom had a fight over your ual interest"

 

 

"Ok, now this is crazy, you can't know something like that" Baekhyun said, not showing any reaction to make Yunho sure of his deduction.

 

"Actually, I can…" Yunho pointed for some facts "First day I knew you, I caught you with someone in the act, I could tell your case is helpless back then, and later on I could see these magazines and girls photo that  you'll never by yourself and whoever sends them to you want you to overlook what you are doing because I don’t think you're trying to hide your nature, eventually, as far as I knew you for 3 years the only people who knew you like boys were the one you actually slept with, so the only people who have the intention to change you are people close to you"

 

"This could be anyone; I have friends that I never slept with and know my interests…" He tried to come up with names "Like… Wait, I know some people trust me… Like, I just need to refresh my memory for god sake stop staring at me"

 

"You know only me…" Yunho chuckles "And I don't have the intention to change you, it's who you are…" he completes for him "You mentioned that you had a fight with your mother that's why you left home, however she still sends you these envelops with some money to support you and I can tell its not from your part time job because I can see you take it out from your mail box with the magazines and other stuff" He was done, Baekhyun looked at him with shock.

 

"I still call you teacher, can't I?" he said, mentioning the fact that his teacher noticed all these things about him, which mean the rumors he heard were not just true but has more in the back stage.

 

"Yes, but not after tomorrow…" Yunho says, "You don't need to be scared of me…" Baekhyun chuckles and mentioned as he looked away.

 

"Who said I'm scared of you, if it wasn't for me you might still be wearing that skull shirt" he said, Yunho blushes as he remembered his fashion sense in the past.

 

"…" he coughs, clearing his throat "Anyway," he goes back to the main subject "What I love about you is that I see my past in you…" the two slowly made an eye contact, few seconds and it was awkward enough to stay silent.

 

"Was it a good past?" Baekhyun came up with a question to know and change the silent channel.

 

"It was the best period of my life as far…" Yunho scratches his eyes not to make any tear falls "I love you for that reason and not for ual purposes…" he told him, still keeping his eyes closed behind his fingers "I don't want you to experience what happened to me because I don't want to see it myself" he slowly opens his eyes, to see his face; see if he understood him.

 

"I never thought I would be this close to a teacher before" Baekhyun said, frankly.

 

"Call me Yunho, from now on, we're friends"

 

"Yunho…" Bakehyun said informally as their relationship was finally declared and the agreement they made 3 years ago is no longer valid "Thank you, for not giving up on me" he thanked him for all the times he helped him and never asked about his past.

 

 

 

 

**********************************************

 

 

[Couple of months later]

 

 

 

He was having some good dreams under that sheets, a smile wore his face as he turned to the other side; letting the sun light hit his beautiful face with angelic futures.

He slips his fingers through his hair to remove it to the back when a hands fall on his chest bringing that body closer to him.

 

"What time is it?" he asks, suddenly he hears a strong knock on the front door.

 

"Baekhyun, I called you several times, are you home? You need to get to collage quickly" he heard Yunho's voice, what made him jump from the bed.

 

 

"Oh, , don't say that" he pulled the Alarm clock next to him "I forgot to set the alarm"

 

"What's wrong?" the person next to him sat "You're late for something?" he looked at him watching the clock before he through it away and jump from the bed.

 

"Yes, and you need to leave and never come back again" he said, wearing a pants on the ground.

 

"OK, that was nice" the guy said, as he thought this kid behavior was a bit sassy but he stood up anyway and wore his cloths.

 

"My shirt, I need a shirt…" Baekhyun touched his chest looking around for his T-shirt when Yunho hits the door harder, waiting for response, he forgets about the T-shirt for a second and go to open the door for him.

 

"Yes, you were right, I was wrong…" Yunho looked at the half Baekhyun with shock but Baekhyun didn't give it much thoughts and headed back to his room still talking to Yunho "I swear I thought that I set the alarm on time, it's not that I care if I was late in the very first day but I made a ing promise to you"

 

"You made a promise to me…" Yunho corrects him, when the man came out from the room and left the apartment "You did not make a ing promise" Yunho watches him leave to close the door behind him and go to Baekhyun's bedroom.

 

"Whatever dude, thanks for stepping by to wake me up, you can go to the school now" Yunho heads to his desk, pull his back bag to put some notebooks and pens.

 

"You should buy your books later; I can help you with the money if you need any" Baekhyu pulls the back bag from Yunho's hand and runs outside first.

 

 

 

"Thanks for the offer, I'll see about it later…" he said, as Yunho followed him to the elevator "By the way I'm driving you to collage, there is no time for buses" Yunho said.

 

"Yeah, fine, whatever" Baekhyun scratches his head for the fact he had to leave home looking this miserable.

 

"At least you shouldn't have yesterday…" Yunho said, "Can't you at least find a boyfriend"

 

"No, I can't…" Baekhyun went out first, after he pulled the car keys from Yunho "I hate commitment and there are a lot of options, why one?"

 

He closed the driver seat, and the engine as Yunho joined him in.

 

"So you're just looking for …" Yunho remembered this kind of conversation from before "I thought you were kidding"

 

"Dah, why should I joke about something like this?" they stayed quite after this.

 

The intense Baekhyun had for getting late in the first day had him to focus on driving and stop worrying for the meanwhile, and since he didn't speak Yunho didn't bother to talk himself and just tried to focus on Baekhyun arriving on time.

 

20 minutes later, the two were in front of the building, Baekhyun took a look before getting out of the car.

"Thanks for letting me use the car" he looks at Yunho, Yunho wears a wide smile as he get out of the car.

 

"Come on don't stall any longer…" he opens the driver door and invite him out "Go to your lecture and don't be distracted by any guy" Baekhyun laughs as he pulled his back bag from the back seat and get out of the car to say.

 

"We'll see about it" and run to the entrance not looking at his expressions.

 

 

"He'll never change" he said, and get in the car to go to his job.

 

As soon as Baekhyun enters the collage, he puts his back bag down to take out his lecture schedule and check for the class.

 

"Subject, OK…" he read the subject "Time, OK…" he reads the time "Place, we'll see about it…" he squeezes the paper carelessly in his back pocket as he looked around and starts walking.

 

"Hey! You…" he calls for someone and made him stop, the man turns to him and let his jaw drop open for a second for his beauty before he check the book in his hand "Hi, sorry but I'm just a freshman, good thing I ran into you…" he singles at the book "Looks like we have the same lecture can I go along?" the man smiled nicely, Baekhyun thought 'Too bad he's longer than me, most of them are anyway'

 

"You can come along with me…" he walks first; letting Baekhyun follow him from the back "It's not far from here, you'll get used to the place real soon and I can help you if you want"

 

"I would like, too" Baekhyun wears a wide smile "What luck do I have to meet someone nice as you are" the man chuckles from his sweet talk.

 

"I like to help people" he said, "Can you tell me your name? My name is…" he turns to have a look at the new guy but somehow, he was no longer behind him "That's weird"

 

In a corridor close to were the man continued his way, Baekhyun was captured by someone who closed his mouth not to yell for that man, and when the man was far gone, he let the angry beast go, and took his cap off the ground to wear it again.

 

"Who the hell are you? I was talking to that guy" Baekhyun singled at the way the man disappeared in and was about to leave.

 

"That guy…" the guy who captured him said pointing double quotations with his hands "Is our doctor" Baekhyun widen his eyes as he knew he's been a bit rude to him.

 

", I never thought of that, he was a beauty"

 

 

 

"We know, he came back from America few days ago, we looked up our doctors history"

 

"We, What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asks, the guy walked out of the corridor to check out the place for any doctors.

 

"Listen to me…" he looked back at the guy "We're making a club and I can't tell you something more if you're not willing to join"

 

"So you pick up random students and ask them to join anonymous club?" the guy thought for a second before he says.

 

"Yes," Baekhyun smiled; enjoying the situation "I'm in, when do you held your meetings?"

 

"You are not willing to know what we do first." Baekhyun shakes his head "Ok, we'll be doing it during our free time, but today we need to discuss the rules so we're meeting now"

 

"No first lecture, Yes" Baekhyun jumped as he shout YES and pulled the guy hands "Lead me to your group, I'm totally in"

 

"Awesome, by the way, what's your name?" the guy asked as he took the lead, pulling Baekhyun hand to the meeting place.

 

"My name is Baekhyun, and you?" the guy looked at him with a smile under the shadow on his eyes that was caused from the cap he was wearing.

 

"My name is Chaneyol, and you won't believe what's happening right now in the meeting"