All couples have secrets

Pure Love

 

 

He was standing next to the front gate waiting for her, standing firmly, and hiding his hands in his pocket. Every kid that went out of that school gate had a look at him; his tall figure; blonde hair; handsome face and cool aura.

They all knew the guy who spent the past years waiting at the same spot for his girlfriend that he left when he went to high school four years ago, they were childhood friends and everyone knew that after they started dating and drag everyone's attention with their cheerfulness and perfection together, they never thought for a childhood friends to last as a couple for five years, therefore, the girls waited for the time when Sehun becomes single and the boys envied the man for dating one of the most beautiful girls at their school.

 

"Oppa~" she shouted, running towards him and her long black hair moved along with her, she held his arm tight full of joy, smiling with her pink lips and circling with him few times "I missed you today" she said, stopping when her backpack slipped down to put it back on her shoulder, Sehun wore a smile and took the backpack for her to make her hold back his arm.

"Let's go eat lunch" he said, removing the hair on her face to the back of her ear as she nodded looking at him with her small happy eyes, walking with him side by side to wherever he plans to take her.

 

"I was really annoyed today oppa…" her hand slides down his arm to hold his fingers between her fingers "My friend came to me with her new couple bracelet…" Sehun chuckled, he thought 'She wants a new bracelet' knowing that it hasn't been a month since he last bought her one "And her boyfriend is not as nearly handsome as you are, how can she brag about that bracelet…" she lied her head on his arm happily "I know she is jealous of you, everyone at school knows you and wants you, unlike her stupid boyfriend" Sehun kept holding her backpack with his other hand, the two stopped on a red light when he said.

 

"Well, she is not much of a friend then, is she?"

 

"Right!" she said excitingly, her wide smile is easy to draw for Sehun, he just needs to be by her side.

He turned to look at her face and say looking at her eyes "I bet she is not as pretty as my girlfriend, too" he just needs to tell her how pretty she is.

 

"Oppa, it's really sad not having you around at school anymore…" Sehun smile went smaller "I wish for that one year to be repeated one more time at least"

 

"Me, too" he told her "Make sure you pass this year, so we can be at the same school for one more year" she looked at him awkwardly and questioned.

"Oppa, we just started this year, there is no way you're failing" he looked into her eyes, he remembered his conversation with his teacher, when he told him he had to fail a second time, that he'll use his part of the deal on something else, or more like, someone else.

 

"Oppa!" the cars stopped, the green light and he took this chance to pull her walking to the other side of the road among the crowd of people. He can't tell her that he failed purposely because she failed as well, all couples have secrets, and his was protecting her behind her back.

Every boy at school is annoying her, forcing her to eat lunch with them, go to Karaoke's or asking her out forcefully. He is not there to protect her like that one year when they used to go to the same school together, and she is not telling him anything, where the only way he knows is from her friends.

He can't leave to university far away without he guarantee she is safe, and he'll help her with that one year, and he'll help her using the one favor his teacher gave him.

 

"Hey! Isn't that Sehun?" Luhan said, moving his head to the front seats of the car where Chanyeol is in the driver seat and Kris is in the passenger seat.

"Look at her" Kris said, looking at the girl holding his arm and Luhan spoke his mind for why he jumped to the front.

 

"I got to admit, when I first met him at Baekhyun's apartment I never thought he had this in him, he is like two faced mask" he said as he saw how cheerful Sehun was.

"You do know that means he's a hypocrite…" Chanyeol told Luhan looking at the two pass down the street "He just didn't have this relationship with you to share everything"

 

"Why are you defending him?" Luhan asked, Chanyeol turned to look at him and ask him back.

"Why should I support you?" Luhan turned to a flame of anger and held Chanyeol's shirt tight, and the look in his eyes was enough for a threatening.

 

"Luhan, let go of him" Xiumin held Luhan's arm trying to pull him off.

 

"No," Chanyeol said, "If he is planning to hit me for not being hypocrite then let it be" he removed Luhan's frozen grip and took off his seatbelt.

 

"Chanyeol, where are you going?" Kris held his hand when the cars began to move again and the driver's horns started for the car at the front to move.

"I just hate it…" Chanyeol's eyes got teary as he looked at Kris, he hated a lot of things among this group, the fact they always fight, easily hold grudge against each other, the fact that you had to support them in whatever they do and how they prefer to succeed even when it was unfairly, the only reason he was among them is because of this person before his eyes, who's holding his arm.

He felt sad, for himself more than anyone else, the only reason Kris is looking at him this way now is because of what he said to him yesterday, when he revealed his heart, those guilty eyes of his is eating him alive 'He is questioning me' Chanyeol thought, just like Baekhyun told him that day.

 

' It was a matter of time, your friends had a plan to put me in place, and as long as I'm not around they won't be able to execute it, for them you're the one who found me and also you're the only one I'm speaking with so if the plan that you guys shared in private was somehow passed to me, the only one they would think of as the criminal would be…' he never thought of this friendship as more fake as it is now. When the only thing holding Kris from asking him out to find out if their plan was exposed or not is a single feel of guilt for what he done to him this far.

 

"Leave me alone" Chanyeol said, and pulled back his hand to pass the road to where Sehun and his girlfriend went, not turning back, where Luhan took the driver seat immediately and drove away fast to stop the angry horns behind them.

 

Chanyeol arrived to the sidewalk after avoiding all the cars; he wiped his tear and took out his cell-phone to call Baekhyun when he stepped on something that broke, he looked at his foot the same time he heard.

"Chanyeol…" he raised his head to see Sehun and the girl with him before Sehun came closer and bent "Will you move your foot, please" he said, and when Chanyeol did he saw a bracelet with a broken decoration.

 

"I'm so sorry, I did not see it Sehun" he looked at Sehun serious face as he stood up and looked  at the girl wondering why she seems to be the only one who can see the other side of him.

 

"It's fine" Sehun said, and put it back in his pocket when Chanyeol noticed he was wearing a similar one.

"Its a couple bracelets," he said, as Sehun took off his and put it in his pocket as well "I'll buy you two a new one"

 

 

"No," Sehun held her hand and turned to leave after saying "You don't have to" Chanyeol insisted by following them.

 

"You can't leave me hanging in there, you got to let me repay you" he said, Sehun answered without looking at him.

"Anyone could've stepped on it, it was on the street, if it was anyone's fault it would be mine" Chanyeol was about to ask but the girl exceeded him.

 

"Why would it be your fault?" she asked, he looked at her with a smile and said.

"Because I didn't take it your size, I'll buy you a prettier one"

"Let me buy you two a prettier one" Chanyeol cut into the conversation again, making Sehun turn angrily at him and say.

 

"I'm the one who's supposed to buy her the bracelet" and Chanyeol stopped of shock for the quick change to the serious face "Will you let it pass and just go" the three stopped, Chanyeol didn't know if he should tell him what Kris and Luhan said about him and his girlfriend or just leave as he was told to.

 

"I apologize…" Sehun said, for his rudeness, the awkward atmosphere was cut with a phone call for Sehun who had to pick out his phone and answer "Hello?" Chanyeol walked couple of steps ahead to leave "Baekhyun, you're not serious" Chanyeol stopped after hearing his name, he haven't seen him all day that he thought of sending him a wrong location for a chance to spot him, when he kept thinking all day if what Yunho said was true, Chanyeol confirmed that he likes being liked by Baekhyun already. It could only mean that he likes him… or he is just growing ego inside of him.

 

"Ji soo, I'm busy right now, can you go home alone?" Chanyeol turned to look at Sehun letting go of his girlfriend who waved goodbye to him and left without complaining.

"Call me when you arrive home" she said, Sehun nodded with a smile and turned toward Chanyeol who kept looking at how different Sehun is.

 

"You're still here?" Sehun wondered.

"I heard you say Baekhyun," Chanyeol singled behind him with his thump "I was just going to meet him, too" he lied.

 

"Baekhyun is that way" Sehun singled at his left, Chanyeol widened his eyes and singled at his left instantly, when Sehun just exposed him. Sehun chuckled and walked straight telling him "I was kidding" patting on his shoulder as telling him it's ok as he passed him by.


"You were!" Chanyeol turned to follow him, barely hearing his heartbeats, he let it pass and walked along with Sehun, all he knew is this guy used to be with Baekhyun at the same school and they're walking beside each other now… all he thought of these seconds is 'I shall ask him to tell me about Baekhyun' but then he remembered what happened in the car a minute ago and he wondered what topic to open, he always told others about what this group says about them, just like when he told Baekhyun.

As a person who doesn't like what's happening, he finds it his duty not to keep quite about it. However, he believes as well some things are better kept a secret not to cause more troubles than it worth.

 

"Sehun…" he decided to speak "May I talk to you about something?" he said, never wondering where they're headed as long as Baekhyun is there.

 

"What is it?"

 

"What did Baekhyun look like in high school?" he wanted to ask this question, and he knew Sehun would be the perfect person to ask because he is that serious to give you direct answers and he doesn't have this relationship with Baekhyun like Yunho to say what he think of in his own sparkly eyes.

 

"He was nice…" Sehun said, what cause Chanyeol to stop with shock "I know it is hard to believe," Sehun turned to look at him, singling at him to keep moving forward and he completed as Chanyeol came back to walk beside him "If you asked any other kid at school he would say the total opposite, and I know the total opposite is what you expected to hear"

 

"Yes, I heard he is the guy who took their belongings and threatened them with photos of them doing embarrassing things or destroying school properties" Chanyeol was regaining his memory of what happened the day they all gathered at Baekhyun's apartment.

 

"And he was the homoual who always fights with his parents," Sehun told him "One day his dad came to school to kick the hell out of his boyfriend and you know what happened?" when Sehun mentioned the word boyfriend he remembered what Baekhyun told him before.

 

' You think you were bullied all this time when you get out of high school scar free and I'm standing here alone with my ex-boyfriend lying in the hospital in the verge of death…'

 

"What happened?"

 

"The students were the one to separate him from the poor kid," Sehun looked at him with a relived face "You think it's because he held something against them?" Chanyeol felt embarrassment when Sehun said exactly what he thought of.

 

"Isn't that it?" he asked.

 

"The only reason they hated him for is that he took possession of their valuables and his threatening but if there was any reason why students that year passed with high grades or got more self-control is because of him…" he told Chanyeol "Some students respected him but you just thought like the other half of the students who hated him and had no gratitude for what he's done to them, you weren't looking at the bigger picture Chanyeol, Baekhyun hurt nobody" Chanyeol understood what Sehun meant when he said 'He was nice' at first.

 

"Now can I ask you something?" Sehun said.

"Of course" Chanyeol wondered what Sehun has to say.

 

"Will you keep her a secret?" and again, Chanyeol was wondering if he has to tell him about the others, or just count they won't say anything about it, just like Sehun is trying to trust him now.

 

 

 

******************************************************

 

 

 

"Sehun is not trying at all" Yunho said, sitting before Baekhyun at the café while the kid was sending text messages in his cell-phone.

 

"Trying what?" Baekhyun asked, concentrating on his cell-phone screen.

 

"It's been few weeks since we started and he is not putting an effort to make good grades, I talked to him before and I want to talk to him again but I don't think it would work" he took a sip of his coffee, Baekhyun placed his cell-phone on the table and looked at the confused Yunho.

 

"Why do you think it's not going to work? You convinced me back then, didn't you?" Baekhyun questioned, if there is any reason why Yunho believes he won't succeed is if he heard something that confirms it, otherwise he doesn't take people actions into consideration.

 

"When I first met him to make that agreement he told me he needed to fail one more time"

 

"He said so?" Baekhyun felt curiosity, even when he knew at first that Yunho is only using Sehun as an excuse to not think of Jaejoong meanwhile. Sehun already failed once, and the fact that he needs to fail for a second time means there is more to it behind than just a stupid kid.

 

"And his favor is still unused" Baekhyun wanted to confirm.

 

"No, he said that he'll use it for something else"

 

Baekhyun stayed quite for few seconds, and then he flipped the tissue next to his drink to see the trademark for this shop.

"This is a nice coffee shop…" he said, the two been to a couple of coffee shops before they settle on this one to meet in after school hours "Let's come here more often" he said, looking at Yunho who responded less than expected and then Sehun came in to the café.

 

"Chanyeol is here…" Baekhyun said, when he saw him come in behind Sehun, he looked at Yunho who gave it a blink and stood up to take the chair next to Baekhyun without saying anything, like the reason Chanyeol was gone the moment he came out of the bathroom last night "I'll know eventually what happened" Baekhyun said with a low tone, using the few seconds he had left with Yunho before Sehun and Chanyeol joins them.

 

"Hi" Sehun said, and sat in front of Baekhyun who greeted him as well and then looked at Chanyeol.

 

"It's good that you're here too Chanyeol" Baekhyun smiled when the two shared a look as he sat down "I want to speak to you after I'm done with Sehun" Chanyeol nodded with a tiny smile, he turned his gaze to Yunho who kept looking at him with 'Don't tell him what happened yesterday' look.

 

"Sure, I have a lot of free time anyway" Chanyeol replied, Baekhyun took out a file from his backpack and placed it in front of Sehun to open it and let him see what's in it.

 

"I let Kai do some work for me…" he showed him pictures of students smoking in the school properties, escaping the walls and cheating in tests "You'll know what to do with them, right?"

 

"How did you get these photos? Sehun took the album and started flipping the pages.

 

"Three years of experience…" Baekhyun said, proudly "And photoshop" Sehun looked at him immediately.

 

"You're accusing those students!"

 

"No, those are the bad students Kai told me about, where they haven't been caught but not actually innocent, we're not giving these pictures to anyone anyway, those are just for them…" he said "Just be sure to send them a copy and leave the rest on me and how I make you look in front of them"

 

"Sehun…" Yunho said, "I have next week's exam ready, you want the question?" looking at the guy who was examining the students e-mails and addresses.

 

"No, thanks" he answered without looking at him, the only reason Yunho mentioned the exam is to let Baekhyun see his point and it worked, because Sehun carelessness even dragged Chanyeol's attention.

 

"Is this why you called me?" Sehun closed the file and looked at Baekhyun who was still shocked from his answer to Yunho's offer.

 

"Also, I want you to move all the things in your lockers to a safer place, in case anyone decided to break it.

 

"Ok," he stood up "Goodbye" and left.

 

"Later" Baekhyun said, and when Sehun left he stood up himself ready to go "I'm leaving with Chanyeol first, if that's OK with you" he looked at Yunho who stood up as well.

 

"I have somewhere to be anyway" and took his jacket that was hanging in his previous seat and left.

 

"Chanyeol…" Baekhyun took quite Chanyeol attention "Let's go"

 

Baekhyun decided to head to his apartment to have this kind of conversation, so the two headed to the bus station when he assumed that Chanyeol came without the car since he came with Sehun, the only person that knew their location.

 

"You don't seem to care, if the other sees us" Chanyeol said, sitting next to him in the bus.

"Why would I at this point? You refused to go out with him, unless we take another step nothing would happen for now" Baekhyun said, looking at two students laughing while sneaking a peek at them.

 

 

 

"Hey!" Baekhyun shouted, he held the barrier in front of him to jump to the other side and face the two students "You want to play a game?" the two looked at each other when they felt awkward.

 

"What game?" one of them asked so Baekhyun answered gladly to the guy matching his height.

 

"A game called ''what I have done yesterday'…" Chanyeol kept looking at what Baekhyun is doing, noticing that the two share the same uniform as Sehun "Since you two seem to know me, you start"

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" the other guy said "We're only 1st year students, we heard that you're still playing your tricks among the students, you have nothing on us queer" the two giggled, Chanyeol stood up ready to interfere when the other passengers gave their attention to them.

"You probably where ing some guy"

 

"So that's what you've been laughing about?" Baekhyun wore a smirk when he found out; he prepared his fist when his rage started rising.

 

"What, you'll deny that you're gay? Everyone at school knows that"

 

"I'm not denying it you …" he said and punched him on the face, the other guy was about to hit him back when he received a kick between his legs from someone else "" Baekhyun said, when the guy held his balls before he fall on the ground and the other guy froze in his place and he turned to look at Chanyeol.

 

"Let's go" Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand, and run outside the bus when it's stopped.

 

"But that's not our station" Baekhyun said as he was pulled out and forced to run "Chanyeol stop it, you're going too far" Baekhyun tried to stop him when he was holding his hand so tight.

 

"I'm sorry" he finally stopped, apologized even when he had to do it because that two guys didn't know what they were talking about, and how Baekhyun is not the person they think he is but just like Sehun told him today, not all the guys thought of Baekhyun the same way, some of them weren't looking at the bigger picture, he turned to look at him, who said with a wide smile.

"You are sorry? I should thank you, that was big of you, but you should've let me handle it; I didn't have much fun today anyway…" Baekhyun inhaled a large amount of Oxygen "Your kick was something for sure" he giggled as he began to breathe normally.

 

Chanyeol moved closer and pulled Baekhyun to have him between his arms.

 

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun felt awkward, to be hugged by Chanyeol out of the blue.

 

"Can you stop hitting others?" Chanyeol said, still hugging the little guy tightly "I figured that you can't control it when you started hitting us the first day at college" he told him, let go of him, and had an awkward eye connection "I'm sorry for hugging you for no reason"

 

"I know you can't handle your innocence…" Baekhyun said, aimlessly "We both know things about each other because we spent a lot of time together these days, I have problems in anger management, so" Baekhyun decided to ignore Chanyeol's awkward approach and asked him "Why were you with Sehun at the café?"

 

"I ran into him by accident" Baekhyun nodded, Chanyeol gave an offer "My house is few blocks away, how about you spend the night with me?" Baekhyun gave a wide smile.

 

"That would be nice for a change" he said, running out of the bus was for two reasons, first, is for what he's done to that guy, and second, is to have a reason to invite Baekhyun to his house, even when he still thinks of Yunho's words, he believes that the bigger hand stands for not having feelings for him, if anything, Yunho just misread between the lines.

 

"Mom might get happy to see you actually…" Chanyeol opened a conversation while the two were walking halfway to his home "I never brought friends home, except for Kris of course"

 

"You only invited Kris to your house?" Baekhyun asked, thinking that Chanyeol might be in love with him more than he thinks himself.

 

"Yes, but of course, she doesn't know I'm gay" Chanyeol scratched his head as he opened that topic.

 

"Well, you weren't actually gay till you slept with me and confessed your love for Kris to me" Baekhyun chuckled, Chanyeol just agreed, he might have dated a girl or two but when he reached high school he just had feelings for Kris and he's done nothing till he met Baekhyun, where he first slept with someone and he doesn't even remember it.

 

 

He never spoke about it, because he is not usually the type to complain, the only thing he did was asking Baekhyun not to do it again and he is crossing fingers ever since that he took him seriously and he doesn't think of doing it again.

 

"How many guys have you slept with?" Chanyeol suddenly asked.

 

"Oh, well…" Baekhyun was taken by surprise "Excluding you, around maybe 10" Chanyeol widened his eyes after he heard the word 'exclude'

 

"Was I that bad?" he looked at him "You went out with 10 guys?!" Baekhyun chuckled for how shocked Chanyeol looked.

 

"Including my ex-boyfriend ten, but I slept with random guys after that…" Baekhyun placed a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and said "You weren't bad, but I've never been the bottom till you came" Chanyeol nodded understanding, between the two of them, Baekhyun has his ex-boyfried as a secret and between what he had between him and Kris, his feelings for him were the secret, keeping things from people close to you is sure a difficult thing "You were awesome" Baekhyun cut his thoughts with that answer and then kept quite, hoping that he won't notice his flushed face.

 

Afterwards, the two headed quietly to the house, Chanyeol was coming up with excuses inside his head to have Baekhyun in a sleep over but as long as he knew Baekhyun all he could think of 'Let's have a sleep over' he couldn’t think of indirect way to invite him over, just like the bus incident.

 

"We're here" he said, taking out his keys to unlock that simple two floors house.

 

"Sweet, it reminds me of our house" Baekhyun said, Chanyeol smiled and told him as he opened the door.

"Really…? Maybe you can have a sleep over tonight" Chanyeol told him immediately and Baekhyun found no reason not to sleep with him for the night.

 

"Sure it would be nice" he said, looking inside the house as they entered, when his mother shouted.

 

"Chanyeol, you came"

 

"Yes, mom, I brought a friend, too" he said, his mother came out of the living room to tell him.

 

"You brought a new friend…" she said, "How nice; you can introduce him to Kris, because he is here, too"

  

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

Exams are pain in the -_-

this is a lot better to relax me ^-^

I reached a point where every character I have has a problem *-*

isn't that a troublesome :p

Thank you for subscribing guys :)

do leave a comment if you enoyed the chapter.... please @_@

and good luck for anyone who has exams in the way, too