A bird died today.

Pure Love

 

 

 

Chapter11:- A bird died today.

 

Conflicted over matters that left him with no clue of what to solve first, his mother is in the house and in few minutes she'll be walking the stairs up to his room and she can't catch him with a half guy again.

 

"You seriously can't find your t-shirt?" Baekhyun asked, walking back and forth in front of his door room, listening to his mom moving the supermarket bags to the kitchen.

 

"Well if you bothered to clean your room from time to time" he said, standing by the window to see if anyone else beside Baekhyun's mom comes into the supposedly empty house.

But again, he still needs his t-shirt, and no matter how many times he look in this room, he only sees dirty cloths, empty bottles, tissues and every kind of garbage you can ever imagine.

 

"The only reason I agreed to have with you is because you assured me your house would be empty, this can not reach my parents otherwise I'll be dead" he left his spot to go to Baekhyun and demand an explanation for the situation about to happen, the one he can't afford to be in it "Baekhyun…" he waited for an answer, his action made Baekhyun stop and look at him in the eye.

 

"We just graduated middle school after spending a whole year together and you think I haven't noticed that you were into me the whole time, Kyungsoo…" he sighed for saying these words, and turned around to hold the doorknob, hesitating to open the door to his death sentence without yet a solid plan and drag his mother attention.

 

 

"These are just assumptions of yours…" Kyungsoo stepped back, glad that he's facing Baekhyun's back at the second so he won't see his flushed face "Maybe I can jump from your window, it's not that high and your mother car is right beneath"

 

 

 

 

"No, it's too dangerous" Baekhyun said, still forming a plan in his head, he can not have any kind of excuse like 'we're studying' or 'he is just here to borrow some notes' and his mother knows very well he doesn't lend his video games that is scattered all around the living room and not here in his room to anyone.

 

"Well, it's more dangerous if they catch us like this, I'm not wearing one of your dirty laundry shirts…" Kyungsoo singled at everywhere and decided to look around again "I'm searching for my t-shirt" his voice came disturbing to Baekhyun's thoughts what made the teenager angry.

 

'What would a boy be doing in my room other than having with me?' Baekhyun asked himself a question, the thing that his mom would think of the very second she enters his room and he need to dodge that bullet. He can't let him get hurt because of him, he promised the guy it would be quick, safe, and he would be out of here in no time. Whether it was his graduation day or wasn't, his parents won't let him go with it and his mother made it clear in her last warning.

 

"Maybe…" he began to think of something "I can distract her and you can sneak outsi…" he turned around when he noticed the silence to find him nowhere "Kyungsoo?" he turned to look at his window and to see it open made him run towards it with terror "Kyungsoo" he yelled to the car parked outside the garage.

 

"You found a solution yet?" the voice came behind him; he turned immediately to see Kyungsoo come out from under the bed.

"The window was open I thought you jumped" Kyungsoo stood up holding his white t-shirt disgusted to see some pudding covering it but he wore it anyway telling Baekhyun.

 

"If I did you would hear the noise, it just smelled bad in here, and I realize it's a bad idea now…"  he smiled, relieved that he's found his t-shirt "At least she won't see me half now" Baekhyun chuckled for the irony of the situation.

 

"No, she won't" he thought about it for another second "No, she won't…. Kyungsoo" he approached him immediately, holding his hand "Would you like to meet my mom?"

 

"What? Have you gone nuts?!" Kyungsoo pulled his hand back, refusing Baekhyun suggestion who explained next.

 

"Think about it, the only reason she finds me guilty is because I show her that I am, when I turn nervous and try to hide it in any possible way just like now…" he singled at him with excitement as he reached his point "I need to confront her with you as a friend"

 

"What if she found it suspicious enough to have me introduced to her…?" Kyungso liked the idea, and the only reason he threw these theories out was to test its compatibility of their out of nowhere friendship and being in Baekhyun's room "What if she questioned you?"

 

"You leave that to me my friend" Baekhyun said, and finally walked to his room door and held the doorknob to open it.

 

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun opened the door with his bloody nose to meet his fake friend, when he remembered "Oh! God, 9 o'clock, look I know I missed yesterday's meeting but it's really not a good time"

 

"You are bleeding" Chanyeol panicked as he looked at the blood still running from his nose over his swollen lips and tried to take a step closer and help stop the bleeding.

 

"Chanyeol…" Baekhyun raised his hand to stop him where he was and said again "It's not a good time" Chanyeol didn't accept his answer, but over his shoulder he saw a guy, what made him more furious of the situation happening before his eyes... the guy was free of injuries unlike Baekhyun.

 

"Who is he? Is he the one that hit you?" he looked at Baekhyun desperate for him to accept his help offer, instead, Baekhyun bit his lower lips as his eyes filled up with tears and tried to say one more time.

 

"I'm trying to solve something here, so, please, Chanyeol, not now"

 

"Then when?" Chanyeol still didn't have the heart to leave him alone no matter how much he insisted. His intentions were good but that as he saw it was his last straw before Baekhyun attacks him with words saying.

 

"I put up with your all this time Chanyeol, but now I really need you to go the hell out of my sight" he intended to be as hurtful as he can, so he won't have to repeat himself, Chanyeol understood quite well the direct replay and he laid his head down taking a step backwards.

 

"I'm sorry for intruding" and he left the man before him without rising up his chin. Painfully trying to relate his situation with what Baekhyun already had told him before.

 

'We both know things about each other because we spent a lot of time together these days; I have problems in anger management, so'

 

Baekhyun watched him leave to the elevator eager to apologize to him but he needed to step backwards and close the door to have his time spent on the prioritized situation over here.

He turned to face his guest; Kai looked at him with his flaming eyes, still holding his bloody fist that hit his nose seconds ago and continued saying.

 

"You betrayed our agreement; Kyungsoo was no good near you and your hard luck and we agreed upon that you bastard"

 

"I agreed to break up with him after he got hit by my dad," Baekhyun talked back trying to make it clear to him, defending the relationship he had with Kyungsoo "When you convinced me you can make him safe and not on the hospital bed, I agreed to let you two be together for his sake to be happy not when he gets hit by a car and desperately clinging for his life… I couldn't leave him like that alone"

 

He walked to the armchair and had a seat, picked up a tissue from the coffee table to wipe the blood that reached his black shirt.

 

"You never had the intention of breaking up with him, you only agreed to have me as an excuse, as a cover up so you can meet him behind your parents back…" he sat down in the opposite side of him and continued "I have to say though… 2 years were too long to break up with him" with his elbows rested on his knees and the tissue in his hand covering his bleeding nostril, he looked at Kai before his eyes and said.

 

"You're right, 2 years were long for you to wait but nowhere near enough time for me and I still regret not being able to have spent more time with him… yes Kai, I never had the intention of handing him to you but that doesn't mean I was satisfied with that one day of the week that I spent beside him after what I've done to him" Kai tried to hold into his nerves not to break into a fight again, Baekhyun is nothing but bad luck walking around despite his pure love, when he loves someone, when someone is loved, he respects that kind of feelings because he can understand how it feels to have your feelings to someone rejected, his love for Kyungsoo was never approved and that never stopped his heartache, never stopped his dreams of that perfect future they could've had if others could just understand.

 

"I honestly hate dealing with someone like you, someone that doesn't know when to stop…" Kai said, he took a deep breath and told him again, after he tried once and ended up hitting Baekhyun in the nose "Don't go"

 

"I'm going, I'll always be there for him…" first time his answer was a plain no, but now he found himself obligated to explain "He was for me the whole time and he never was yours Kai, I was his first kiss, his first boyfriend, and his first time, you only took the name after he fell in that coma but Kyungsoo never felt something for you the way he felt for me"

 

"Because of you…" Kai yelled at him for the words he said "because of that accident he never got the chance" Kai stood up breaking out with rage again and so did Baekhyun to make himself clear.

 

"Have that chance to what? Have a relationship with his stalker! Kyungsoo only spent time with me and the reason my father came to hit him at school was because he saw our intimate pictures together" he said on purpose to and it worked, when Kai skipped the coffee table to hold the hem of his shirt.

 

"You two were never real" Baekhyun smirked looking at his weary eyes and hit him with facts.

 

"You two are the one's who were never real that's why you hate me to your guts and that's why you're willing to do anything for me just to have a fake title as his boyfriend" Kai gave a loud scream before he release his right hand for a strong hit on Baekhyun's face that knocked him on the floor.

 

"If you go I swear to god I'll ruin your life" even when he could feel the heat from the fist and the pain that barely could make him open his eyes he still looked up at him and said.

 

"I'll have the pleasure to see you try" and he kept his smirk that showed his confidence up high even when he becomes in his worst.

 

"You're smirking Baekhyun and that's never a good sign" Baekhyun's mother said, taking out the bread, eggs, and vegetables from the supermarket bags.

 

"What are you talking about mom? I want to introduce my new friend to you, I've been really worried in going to high school alone but when I knew Kyungsoo is going to the same high school, I was super relived" Baekhyun surrounded Kyungsoo's shoulder and tried not to act suspicious when his mother stopped working and kept gazing him.

 

"If there is one thing I like about my son, is that he never run out of friends, so what's the catch here?" Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun with worry, he felt cornered but Baekhyun never dropped his attitude what made him wonder if it's out of confidence or he just lost it.

 

"Mom… I never thought of you as closer to me than now…" he let go of Kyungsoo's shoulder "You're right, you remember that I promised you to do good things in summer and make a good use of my time" his mother paused for a second trying to remember that day.

 

"I think I told you this when you were playing video games so it doesn't count…" she thought about it for a second more "Wait, Byun Baekhyun does that mean you were listening to me all this time but you were pretending not to!" Baekhyun took a step backward realizing the mistake he's just done but since he said it anyway, he decided to go through with it.

 

"Ahh.. hahahahahahaha…" he gave his weird laughter and said "Old news, every kid with an electronic device does that mom, but it's inappropriate to talk about it now" his mother placed a hand on her waist and said disappointingly.

 

"What is it that you want?"

 

"20 buck, I need to buy something important"

 

"Is it another video game?"

 

"No, of course not, I would've asked for more…" Kyungsoo chuckled for how honest Baekhyun was "I need to buy a box"

 

"You want 20 dollars for a box! No way" she said, and went back to organizing her kitchen.

"Mom, it's important, Kyungsoo lost his pet today and it has to be a good box…" he tried to look sad, ignoring Kyungsoo's shocked features when he mentioned the pet thing "I just graduated middle school and you didn't bother to come for the ceremony, one of my best years have gone and so is Kyungsoo's bird, you don't know how many times I went to his house just to feed this bird when he got detention" Kyungsoo stepped backwards when he heard detention.

 

"Really, he doesn't look like the detention type though!" his mother closed the refrigerator door and looked at Kyungsoo, and so did Baekhyun asking him with his stares to spell something out.

 

"I'm sorry for being a badass at middle school Mrs. Byun" he said, and raised his right hand about to scratch the back of his neck, his hand was snatched immediately by Baekhyun who looked at him in the eye and said.

 

"Don’t worry, we'll do anything to buy a proper chest for your… no, allow me to say our bird…" he let go of his hand and took his jacket that he threw on the kitchen island when he arrived with Kyungsoo few hours ago "Now let's go before your bird's corpse rot"

 

"Okay" Kyungsoo laid his head down and followed him.

 

"Wait…" they were stopped and Baekhyun wore the victory smile before, he removes it quickly and turn with his sad features, his mother took out 20 dollars from her handbag and handed it to him "Here, you can go buy a box for that bird" Baekhyun gladly accepted the money when she stopped him in the middle and told him "Be careful with that corpse, don't touch it with your bare hands" she let it go, the he said.

 

"Don't worry; I'll be sure to send you a picture"

 

The two left the house, Baekhyun wore his victory smile again as he walked beside Kyungsoo on the sidewalk, placing the 20 dollars in his pocket and looked at quite Kyungsoo to ask.

 

"What's wrong? We're safe and we had , what more can you ask for!"

 

"I was just thinking…" Kyungsoo raised his hand to scratch the back of his neck "its summer vacation, we're going to be busy but we started fine…" he laid down his hand and looked at him "You were great" Baekhyun chuckled.

 

"You're over thinking," Kyungsoo questioned Baekhyun's sentence in his head, he saw the guy raise his hand and scratch the back of his neck like he just did and continued saying "If you did that in front of my mom, she'd have known that we were lying that's why I held your hand immediately besides…" Kyungsoo nodded understanding and then he looked at his hand to realize that Baekhyun didn't believe his summer comment about being busy 'Oh! Crap' he thought "I know I was great"

 

"I…I…" Kyungsoo tried to speak up, instead he was mumbling as he couldn't speak up his mind… "I'm going" he ended up deciding to leave but Baekhyun immediately held his hand to stop him and as soon as Kyungsoo turned back he told him.

 

"Where are you going? We still have a bird to bury" he said, realizing how shocked Kyungsoo must be that he remembers what he said about his bird when they were headed to his house even when he reacted like he didn't listen.

 

It was 10 o'clock in the morning, after Kai left his house he decided to go out for a walk, his destination was coming closer into sight and he could see that huge tree that stayed there in front of Kyungsoo's house after 4 years since they first became friends, he went closer to see if the tiny tombstone they made was still there… and it was.

He bend his knees to draw himself closer, thinking 'the tiny bird is still lying down there' he and Kyungsoo made him rest in piece, he held the tiny stone to see the engraving Kyungso wanted to make and it read  'R.I.P' only, because of the small space. He placed his thumb on Kyunsoo's handwriting and gave a smile behind his falling tears.

 

"Maybe if I let Yunho know about it, nothing of this would've happened" he thought, he couldn't reach Yunho these two days and he didn't bother to see what's wrong, he was busy, and Yunho must be busy, and the world is choking him enough to the point where he has no desire to live.

 

Kyungsoo's bird has gone; another good year of his life has gone after the bird died, the summer vacation they spent together was unforgettable, he was the only and best friend he had before Yunho, he never trusted anyone as much as these two.

He stood up, placed the stone in his jeans pocket, and looked at his house, in the next second, someone opened the door, he saw his mother come out; holding a tissue and followed by his father. All he could think about is that he took their son from them and that's another thing he can't forgive himself about and before they go inside their car he yelled out.

 

"Mrs. Do" she looked at him running towards her so she stepped away from the car.

"Stay here" she told her husband who was about to interfere and looked back at Baekhyun walking the last steps to be finally in front of her "what do you want?" he took a deep breath and looked at her with his beaten up face.

 

"I wanted to apologize" suddenly Mrs. Do touched his sore face and asked.

"Who's done this to you?" he gently removed her hand and said.

"Please, the last person I want to be nice to me is his mother, I seriously can't show you how sorry I am for everything that happened this far, I'm sorry" she put down her hand; she looked down with sadness and decided to admit.

 

"It's no use to hold a grudge against you, I want to apologize to Kyungsoo myself, he was happy with you but I decided to overlook it, and insisted that he breaks up with you" it was the first time he heard something like this from her, he felt nostalgic, and so, he decided to hug her, at that moment he was overwhelmed with Kyungsoo's memory that the closest he'd for him was his mother in front of him and he held her tighter, crying again and she in the other hand, held him between her arms just like the way she used to hug her son.

 

"Mom, I'm going out with Baekhyun, he's waiting outside" Kyungsoo said, when his mother kept hugging him on the door.

"I'm so happy…" she let go of him to have a look at his face "My son is in high school, you've grown so much" she said, holding his cheeks.

 

"Can I go now?" he asked, for her to let go of him, and she nodded.

"And stay out of trouble" she told him and let him go.

 

"Kyungsoo~ you need to let go of your mom, you're a grown up man now" Baekhyun Yelled out when he got bored of waiting, the door opens and Kyungsoo is out with his uniform.

 

"Shut up, I wasn't holding into her" he walked to him and Baekhyun held his hand to get closer to his face and say.

"I don't really care" and he gave him a kiss "Let's take off" he walked ahead first.

 

"What if someone saw us, what if mom came out, you need to stop doing that" Baekhyun stepped in front of the tree, Kyungsoo tagged along beside him "I mean it Baekhyun" he looked at him closing his palms on each other and praying to the bird grave.

 

"God bless you in heaven for bringing me and Kyungsoo together" and then he looked at his boyfriend "I'll stop doing that when YOU stop being my boyfriend" Kyungsoo kept looking at him with no response, even when he felt an overwhelming feeling inside of him. After a long eye contact he blinked at last and said.

 

"Let's go to high school" and held his hand to go with him side by side.

 

"I want to put eyeliner" Baekhyun said, taking out the pencil from his pocket "I stole it from my mom's drawer"

 

"Don't put any; you'll be bullied from the first day" Kyungsoo pulled the pencil from him as they entered the school gate but Baekhyun stopped in front of him and said.

 

"I actually tried it few days ago, and I looked very y" he looked directly into his eyes and with a quick move he snatched the eyeliner from his hand and walked ahead, waiting for him to follow him.

 

"Don't tell me you'll use it in the boy's restroom" Baekhyun chuckled and told him.

"Don't be silly, that's what teachers restroom is there for" he walked a step ahead of him when Kyungsoo replied.

"Actually they're there for the teachers" Baekhyun looked at him in the back.

 

"Did you say something?"

 

"Not at all" Kyungsoo followed him again "Let's finish quickly, we need to get to class in 10 minutes" Baekhyun entered the bathroom first as they arrived and Kyungsoo looked both ways before he go in after him.

 

"10 minutes you say…" Kyungsoo looked at him applying the eyeliner in his eyes and after less than a minute he placed it back carelessly in his pocket and looked at Kyungsoo "I know few things we can do in 10 minutes" he held Kyungsoo's necktie and pulled him to the last restroom stall, where he pushed him to the inside and closed the door behind them.

 

"Are you ready for some high school action?" he said, releasing Kyungsoo's necktie and ing his t-shirt, giving him sweet kisses on the neck.

 

"I don't think it's safe to do it here Baekhyun" Kyungsoo held Baekhyun's shoulders, telling him to stop but allowing him to continue, and in the exact second Baekhyun was about to his pants someone barged in, Kyungsoo was about to make a movement but Baekhyun held him still and placed his forefinger in front of his lips.

When he heard the footsteps of him going out, he was relived for a second and because he loosen his guards when he backed off from Kyungsoo he caused his foot to hit the toilet and the eyeliner in his pocket fell on the ground. Baekhyun looked at the eyeliner on the ground trying to hold from cursing, and when he removed his finger from Kyungsoo's lips he asked.

 

"Is he gone yet?" and before Baekhyun could answer someone knocked the door and said.

 

"Whoever is in there, you better open the door now"

 

", I told you not to do it here" Kyungsoo said, Baekhyun immediately objected.

"What are you talking about? You agreed on the idea, didn't you?" Kyungsoo stayed quite afterwards and they could sense that whoever is in the other side is still there so he went closer to his ear and whispered so the person in the other side can not hear "You replay to me that I insisted we do this here. I think he is a teacher so whatever he says be sure to agree with him so he can let you go away with it, Ok" he backed off to see Kyungsoo shake his head so he went back closer to his ear and said.

"The both of us don't have to be in trouble, if you get the chance to leave, then leave" he went back again and Kyungsoo nodded.

 

"Because you insisted for god's sake, now we're going to be in trouble from the first day in this house" Kris said, pushing Luhan away from the door and he rang the bell instead.

 

" you OK, I'm trying to be useful here and all you do is ruin the plans…" he stepped back to the front "If you didn't destroy your relationship with Chanyeol we wouldn't be in here now" Kris turned to look at him with impatient.

 

"First, we never had a relationship, me and Chanyeol, and second, you dare say that word and you would be knocked out in seconds" the two kept exchanging death glares when Xiumin interrupted.

 

"Guys, stop it, you don't have to be this angry about it" Kris decided to ring the bell again and turn saying angrily.

 

"Because no one understands how serious this is, the guy kept avoiding us for two weeks and now he's absent for today and so did Chanyeol, something is going on over here and I swear to god if they were together in this house…"
 

"How can I help you?" Kris turned to the door when Mrs. Byun came out.

 

"Hello ma'am, we wanted to see your son, Baekhyun, is he here by any chance because he wasn't in his apartment"

 

"No he is not, he never comes here actually except for holidays, do you want me t convey something to him?"

 

"No, it's really important for us to meet in person so if by any chance you could…" Kris didn't finish his sentence, when Mrs. Byun shockingly covered and said.

"Oh my god, he's done something to you didn't he, I'm so sorry, he is a good kid but he gets angry sometimes" Kris stopped for a second when he remembered the first day of college when, they all came out injured, especially xiumin who came out with a badly bruised hand.

 

"No, ma'am, it's nothing like that…" he chuckled out of embarrassment and had to mention "Besides, I'm way bigger than your son, you don't think he could've…" Mrs. Byun interrupted him again.

 

"Oh, you don't know Baekhyun, his father once agreed to sign him up for a gym class but he was banned the next day because he got into a fight with a man with a very beautiful muscles…" she chuckled after saying that "I'm sorry, I just went there to apologize to him and his abs were a sight to look at"

 

"Baekhyun must've been badly injured then" Kris said, wanting to believe that but his Mrs. Byun shook her head and said.

 

"He was fine because before that man can do anything Baekhyun made caused him a sprain, he couldn't move his leg" Kris stayed frozen in his place as he forgot the reason he came so Luhan had to step in, and conclude the subject.

 

"Sorry for bothering you Baekhyun's mom, you don't have to tell Baekhyun that we came, we're his college mates and we'll be sure to leave him a message in his cell-phone"

 

"Ok, then, have a nice day" she said, and closed the door.

"That kid is unreal" Kris said, turning to go back to their car "We can't go to the chancellor office again, and we can't be sure if he is up to something or not"

 

"We’re over thinking it, I'm sure of that" Luhan said.

 

"Finally, someone is making some sense here" Xiumin said, taking the driver seat and getting ready to drive off "Let's go to a coffee shop" he suggested since they forgot about Baekhyun meanwhile.

 

 

His fingers tapped the letters on his cell-phone screen to form the words 'I'm sorry' under Baekhyun's contact number, but then, his fingers tapped the screen again to erase the text. He knows very well that he said it but what of Baekhyun didn't hear it? He typed the words 'I'm sorry' again determined to send it, but then he remembered Baekhyun's harmful words.

 

"I put up with your all this time Chanyeol, but now I really need you to go the hell out of my sight"

 

Baekhyun is obviously holding something against him, and he already broke the last straw… what if sending this text now would be pushing their relationship to a cliff, what if sending it would be crossing some kind of line that he doesn't see.

 

"Busy texting your boyfriend? Channie" Chanyeol turned off his cell-phone and looked at his unaccounted for guest.

 

"Don't call me that Kris" he said, not in the mood to argue with him or any of the two who joined afterwards.

 

"We've been searching for your cute little friend Baekhyun…" Luhan said, placing the tray on the table and giving Chanyeol another cup of his favorite milkshake instead of the one he finished before they arrive "To hide in our usual hang out place is really not smart of you and that's apart of you we almost never see"

 

"I wasn't trying to hide, I'm just troubled today" Chanyeol laid his back on the chair, and put the cell-phone back in his pocket.

 

"That's why you didn't come to college today?" Chanyeol looked at Xiumin, the kindest among them all and he simply nodded to him.

 

"Where is Baekhyun?" Kris asked, aggressive and direct as always.

 

"I went to his apartment this morning and he said there is some things he needs to solve, so I don't know where he is now" Chanyeol was amazed by himself, answering every question they ask, interacting and defending himself more than he ever did, and if it was thanks to anyone it would be Baekhyun.

 

"What do you want from him?" he asked Kris before he throws any more questions, if he can’t apologize to Baekhyun, if he can't be with him, the at least he can do is prevent interruptions coming to him especially from those three before his eyes.

 

"We were just wondering why he was absent today, do you have any idea?"

'Because of his boyfriend' Chanyeol thought, it was the only conclusion he came up with, the only thing that would distract someone like Baekhyun… not that he knew him enough, but when he yelled about his boyfriend being in the hospital that day, it felt like the only thing that was playing in his head and whatever else that he was doing was just a distraction.

 

"Could be for anything…" he shrug "Why would you assume; it's something that has to do with you?"

"I know I'm over thinking it, but maybe his idea is for us to over think it or to think that we're over thinking it" Kris tried to say something that makes sense.

 

"What the hell are you saying?" Chanyeol wondered, and then looked at the person who'll make sense the most, Luhan "You think Baekhyun's absence is suspicious?" Luhan put down his coffee and kept the silence for a second before he speak up.

 

"Look, I feel for the guy, he voted for me, but let's not forget what happened afterwards"

 

"It was the only time he did something and you're still holding it against him" Luhan replied.

"He threatened us the next day; he clearly said in front of the four of us that he won't stay quite about it"

 

"That's if you did something to him, he was just self protective…" he chuckles out of amazement "You can't be serious?" Luhan looked at him seriously to let him know that what he's about to say next is passed by correctly.

 

"I still can't forgive him to what he did to us, especially Xiumin, and based on that we're taking revenge, but before we can do that we need to know his tactics, we know he got you by his side now and that's how good he is"

 

"He never took me by his side, I the one who went to him…" Chanyeol stood up "Baekhyun is nothing like what you're accusing him off, now excuse me" he was about to leave, Luhan stood up in front of him to stop him and say.

 

"You don't have to hang out with us anymore…" then, he took an envelope from his back pocket and held his hand to put the envelop in it and tell him "At least Baekhyun tactic let us know as well that you didn't care about us enough to hang out with the enemy. This is the share you paid for the car, goodbye Chanyeol" the other two stood up and left the café after leaving Chanyeol for good, out of their life.

 

 

"Goodbye Kyungsoo," Baekhyun said, looking at his boyfriend standing on his room door, declaring their break up through his cold gaze "Let us not see each other again" he was waiting for him to leave.

 

"We can't even stay friends?" Kyungsoo asked, he never pressured Baekhyun into doing this he doesn’t like himself, even so, break up was too much for him.

 

"We never been friends Kyungsoo, don't you get it, we've been lovers and that's it, and it didn't work so leave me the hell alone" he yelled at him, he needed him to leave as fast as possible because he knows that in any second he'll cling to him to stay and he can't keep him in this relationship any longer.

 

"It's because of what your father did, first year of high school…" he looked away with despise "My parents weren't the agreeing type as well anyway…" he let his tear fall, even when he knew Baekhyun gaze is settled on him but if there was anything that he knew is that this break up is fake, whether it lasted nor not "Goodbye, Baekhyun" he looked at him, Baekhyun was relived to hear that for Kyungsoo's sake but before something else happens Kyungsoo confronted him by saying.

 

"But just so you know, I was eavesdropping to your conversation with Kai the other day and I'd never be with any man except for you" and then, he turned to leave him more alone than he thought he would.

 

The sentence Jaejoong said the other day at the restaurant was playing in Baekhyun's head as he remembered his break up moment with Kyungsoo 'it is not the fact I like guys but the fact that I loved him' he must've been an awful boyfriend to forget about these kind of feelings and start sleeping with whoever he pleaes.

 

"I promise to be a better person…" he was praying, his hands were in front of his face holding into the tombstone "But I can't… no, I refuse to be that without you so Kyungsoo…" he said, as Kyungsoo's hospital bed was taking to the surgery room "Please comeback"

 

Baekhyun started walking back and forth; he brushed his hair to the back, unable to cut the line between him and Kai, wondering if Kyungsoo will gasp for air and dies a slow death or will open his eyes and finally comeback.

It took Kai 10 minutes to arrive to the hospital and he came running towards Baekhyun.

 

"Did they take him off life support?" he ask, Baekhyun pushed him to go inside with the punch of papers he was holding.

 

"Don’t waste anytime and go tell his mom about the surgery" he yelled at him, if his mother was determined enough to take him off life support, she may as well take the chance and make the surgery for the hopes that he'll wake up.