My ex

Pure Love

 

 

He was on the bed full of sorrow, hugging his pillow, unable to let go. His eyes were observing the wind moving his cartoons; his eyes were full up with tears ready to fall down, a bit hurt from the sunlight of the morning.

The bedroom door was wide open, and the smell of bacon was already in his room. He thought of his teacher words, the teacher who is making him breakfast, the one who came to wake him up this morning as if he sensed he weren't going to collage today, he knows he is right, when he told him 'it's not school anymore'.

 

"Baekhyun, your breakfast is ready so move your little over here" Yunho shouted.

 

Baekhyun gave up that argument without making an intervention, if he wants to make his collage days any better, then, unlike school; he needs to be there in the campus. So, as Yunho called him, the kid shoved his pillow away and headed to where the good smell is coming from.

 

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Yunho asked, putting the bacon on a plate next to the fried eggs, and set the plate in front of Baekhyun who took his seat, and wiped his tears with his pajama sleeves.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine" Baekhyun said, with his sleepy voice "Thanks for coming over two days in row" he wears a smile, when the toast pop up.

 

"Toast is ready…" Yunho looked away from Baekhyun to go bring him the toast "Hot, hot, oh man" Yunho throw the toast on Baekhyun's plate to his sore finger.

 

"What I was saying…" Baekhyun giggles from the scene and when he saw that Yunho is distracted with his finger enough not to listen to him "Can you please wash it with cold water" Yunho looked at him with surprise.

 

"That is a good idea" he went to the sink and the cold water to feel comfort "Thanks, I hate having a sensitive skin" few seconds under cold water, and Yunho was fine to turn it off, grab a towel to dry his hands and go back to Baekhyun "So, what you were saying?"

 

"Oh, yeath…" Baekhyun put down the toast to swallow what's in his mouth and say "I was saying that I want to repay you for what you've done to me, you didn't accept me to pay for the desk, so, I want to know if there is any other way" Yunho smiled to see the caring side of Baekhyun, he placed the towel next to the hot oven to say…

"In fact, there is something I want"

 

"No, Yunho put that away" Baekhyun interrupted him; pointing at the towel "You didn't turn off the lid" Yunho looked down to see the fire still on.

 

"Oh, my god, why didn't you tell me earlier?" he threw the towel to the other side and turned off the fire, he started waving his shirt to let some air in "I was wondering why it's so hot in here" Baekhyun chuckled and told him.

 

"I honestly can't tell how you lived by your own all these years; you always need someone's help" Baekhyun picked up his fork.

 

"It's a miracle of life Baekhyun," Yunho cracked a joke, he headed to the living room behind Baekhyun to pick up his jacket and car keys "Don't question it…" Baekhyun turned to look at him with half a bacon outside his mouth "Okay," Yunho chuckles, "You have time to catch a bus, I need to leave to school now" he headed to the door.

 

"You're still driving Ji-hu?" Baekhyun asked, with a full mouth.

 

"Hyung~" suddenly he hears a voice coming from his bathroom, when he turned, he saw the kid running to Yunho.

 

 

"Ji-hu" Yunho bend over to him "Have you washed your hands?"

 

"Of course, I'm in 7th grade already" Ji-hu wears a smile; Yunho plays with his hair and say with regretting tone.

 

"God, I shouldn't question my big man, will you forgive me?"

 

"You'll have to treat me for ice cream and to stop leaning down whenever you talk to me" Ji-hu made a bargain, Yunho stood up laughing.

"You got me," Baekhyun remembered the words he said to Chanyeol about him leaning closer to his face, so, he just stood up to go to the fridge; trying to forget about it "I'll buy you one after school, pass me to the car because I'll need to talk to Baekhyun hyung, OK" he turned to look at Baekhyun, picking up the milk bottle from the fridge.

 

"It's the last time, at least I hope not…" Baekhyun looked at him wondering.

"What?" forgetting his question from the first place.

"Me driving Ji-hu…" Baekhyun went back to his seat, he nod; remembering "Looks like he wants to go ride the bus with his friends" Baekhyun chuckles.

 

"Bus is never fun, looks like he wants to learn it the hard way"

 

"Well," Yunho looks down "Life is not unfair to all of us" he made Baekhyun look down the same, a moment of silence, made him clear his throat to remove it and kill the awkwardness by saying "It's from the past anyway, Baekhyun…" he called him to drag his attention "Will you be OK?" he said, knowing that every smile Baekhyun showed after going out of that room was fake, burying the true face he had; laying on that bed.

 

"Like you said, it's not school anymore" Yunho looked at his watch, he needs to be there and make sure Ji-hu will be there on time.

 

"I'll leave you for now, take care of your arm, I'll come on dinner, be sure to be home so we can talk" and then he closed the door.

 

 

It's just the second day, and Baekhyun is already hesitating to go through the front gate. Unlike yesterday, at least he knows, he looks cool. A nice haircut, eyeliner as the high school days, black t-shirt with a drawing of a rib cage, leather jeans and all stars shoes. He just felt black with some accessories today.

 

"You're not coming in…" Someone said, from the back "huh" he turned his face to see Luhan passing him to the building.

 

"You don't need to make it bigger Luhan" Xiumin said, not wanting troubles, even though his arms still hurts him.

 

"He was just asking," Kris was following the two walking next to Chanyeol "I don't think he is coming in just yet" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with the bandage on his nose and the clear bruise.

 

"He might be feeling in guilt guys" Chanyeol said, looking at Baekhyun but Kris interrupted to say.

"Or maybe be he just knows it's 4 against him" the two laughed as they walk ahead, but before they go any further Baekhyun spoke up.

 

"If we counted the one's who is willing to fight, there are only 2 of you actually" Luhan and Kris turned to him, making Chanyeol and Xiumin do the same.

 

"And, you think you can take both of us down?" Kris asked, with interest; accepting a challenge that wasn't made.

 

"I might be small, but I'm far more than that" he placed his hands inside his pockets, and took off to his first lecture for today, passing the 4 wordless people.

 

"You're going to stay quite about it?" Luhan whispered to Kris with anger, giving a hit on his left shoulder; trying to make him look at him, when all Kris have done is looking at the spot Baekhyun where standing in.

 

"I don't know what you're thinking of right now but that kid could take us all 4 to the chancellor office just because he was angry," he looked at Luhan "I think we should know what he is capable of before we take a step like seconds ago against him"

 

 

"Baekhyun," as the kid was walking to his lecture, someone joined him the same way, opening a conversation "How's your arm?" Baekhyun smiled, just like he does when he sees him.

 

"Hi Dr. Kim," he took out one hand to shake hands with his doctor "It's good to see you, means I'm not late for the lecture"

 

"Glad to know you care" Jaejoong smiles back, "We may have lunch together later, talk about what happened yesterday…" Jaejoong began to rub his hair as he went nervous "I mean, I ran into you when you left collage yesterday, it was inappropriate for me to just walk away, I thought it could be a great chance to talk"

 

"About your ex-boyfriend" Baekhyun looked at him with a wider smile, looking at his shocked face "Yeah, I know about it…" he ran to the stairway as he told him "I'm taking the stairs, see you at lunch break" he said, disappearing.

 

"The hall is in the 3rd floor" he told himself, wondering if Baekhyun knows the place.

 

As he took the empty stairway, he was out of breath for running all the way up, and as soon as he arrived his doctor was just starting the lecture.

 

"Byun Baekhyun…" Jaejoong held the page as he noticed him on the door, inhaling a large amount of oxygen, observing the class "The only name who didn't come twice in row," Baekhyun chuckled.

"Sorry" as he came in looking at the empty places he can sit, Jaejoong said.

"I signed you in already, go take a seat"

 

"Thanks, I promise it won't happen again" Baekhyun said, while looking at Chanyeol in the end of the hall, the two shared a gaze till Baekhyun realized 'He is a first year student' he whispered to himself.

 

"I'll appreciate it more if you keep this promise" Jaejoong said, Baekhyun gave him one last look to bow before he runs into Chanyeol.

 

"Hi," he said, as soon as he sat down. Chanyeol gave the replay without looking at him.

 

"I'm sorry but we're having a lecture now" he had his notebook open, holding the pen, ready to take some notes, when Dr. Kim has already started lecturing.

 

"I know, that's way I'll make it short" Baekhyun looked at the front to see if Dr. Kim noticed any of them, it was safe, so he looked back at him "I'm sorry for yesterday, every single thing of it and I promise if you gave me a new chance with the club I won't disappoint you guys"

 

"That's not my call to make; no one spoke of the club till now"

 

"Are you having a new meeting? Let me in, who am I suppose to ask for this?" Chanyeol thought about this question, before he look at him and say.

 

"I were the one who have chosen the vote policy, but you're the one who have chosen Luhan, if things haven't change because of you I might talk to Kris about letting you in" Baekhyun smiled happily and held Chanyeol's hand to say.

 

"Thank you so much, and I'm sorry, I'm still feeling guilty for what happen…" he hesitated at first, "Ah…" he felt the pain in the sore hand he touched Chanyeol with so he let it go and completed "For calling you a slave" and looked back at the front, when Chanyeol's reaction was to smile and tell him.

 

"And I believe you" and look at the front to focus on the lecture. Not looking at the smile, Baekhyun wore.

 

Perhaps they can start fresh, like yesterday never happened. All he thought about Chanyeol having feelings for Kris might be wrong, he'll think of it this way as long as he still wants to sleep with him.

He needs to be excellent in whatever Yunho has asked him to do, he is focusing on Yunho's ex-boyfriend lecturing, he thought that he was paying attention, however, he was just looking at his face and the words that slipped into his ears began to make him feel sleepy, the scene in front of him was cut to half, and the last thing he know, he was sleeping on the desk.

 

The afternoon sun took her place in the sky, the students where heading home; chatting, happy for the fact they'll get to do what they want. With their friends, walking side by side, and Baekhyun the 3rd year student was the cheerful among all of them.

"You'll ing die out of breath before you catch up with me" he said, dragging all attention on him as he ran off the gate.

 

"Baekhyun~" his boy-friend tried to speed up, but the little kid was so much faster "Stop saying that word" he told him as he got closer to him, Baekhyun laughed out loud, taking the right turn to the bus stop.

 

His boy-friend stretched his hand to catch his flying uniform with no success; he gave a loud scream before he tries ruining faster.

"I'm not losing again" he said, still trying his best, trying to win the bet they made. Whoever reaches the bus stop last, he'll have to go home on his feet. It was a bet made by Baekhyun, the bet Baekhyun lost only twice out of 30 times, and today, it's his boy-friend's 31 chance to beat him again.

 

Baekhyun wore a wide smile, he saw the bus stop ahead of him and he was still on the head, he runs faster leaving the talk for later, after he reaches the target and win for the 30 time… when deep inside him, he didn't want to reach the place and his vision turned blurry, going slowly into disappearance.

 

"Baekhyun~" someone slightly shock his shoulder, he opened his eyes with unawareness, looking around the empty hall with shock.

 

"What's going on?" he asked, looking at Jaejoong who woke him up. He saw his hand coming closer to his face what made him shove it away and ask again "I said what's going on?"

 

"Baekhyun…" Jaejoong placed his books aside to pull a chair and sit in front of him; saying, "You have tears" Baekhyun startled for a second, he looked at Jaejoong's hand, giving him a tissue.

 

"I'm…" he took the tissue to wipe his tears and sneeze "I didn't intend to sleep in your class, I used to do this in school" he chuckles remembering how many times he was hit for sleeping in class.

 

"It's OK," Jaejoong held his hand to comfort him "I can talk to the other doctors if you feel like going home now but you need to promise me it is going to be the last time"

 

"No, I'm fine…" he said, the dream approached his memory what made it hard for him to swallow and speak up normally "Thanks for waking me up by the way"

 

"Was it a nightmare?" Jaejoong questioned.

 

"No…" Baekhyun shakes his head "It was a reality" it took him few more seconds, to know what an empty class means to him, he looked at his left side and asked with rush as he stood up "Where is Chanyeol?" he looked at Jaejoong "Where is he?"

 

"I asked him not to wake you up…" Jaejoong took his books again and stood up "He asked me to tell you something if you wake up," he stopped to remember the exact words "If you want the 2nd chance, come to the same place"

 

"Same place" Baekhyun repeated, he took his backpack and left the hall in rush, leaving Jaejoong who seemed to know what's going on.

"I wonder if it has anything to do with the rooftop from yesterday" he said, and decided to go back to his office.

 

"I'm here" Baekhyun said, respectfully as he opened the rooftop door and saw no one around "Am I mistaken with the place?" he was about to back off and close the door, feeling disappointed since it's the only place he knows in this collage.

 

"Hey!" someone called for him, Baekhyun looked immediately at his right to see Luhan waving for him "We're in the back" Baekhyun smiled widely and run toward him with no hesitation.

 

Chanyeol must have talked to them, he said he would and he is sure that he fulfilled his promise. He doesn't need to make enemies here, he doesn't need to make enemies anywhere when he made enough already. He planned to go straight with his attitude and that's what's happening, a fine collage, good doctors, friends and life might go well for him at last. He just needs a more quite life, he doesn't want to be yelled at because he is gay, and he doesn't need to leave the house so he won't be lectured every time they see his face, and he doesn't need to be 1 vs. a whole class in order to fulfill the agreement with his teacher. From now on he'll just have a quite life.

 

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol said, as soon as he saw him, Backhyun runs into him to sit on the spot Chanyeol pointed at next to him "You had a good nap?"

 

"Yes, of course" Baekhyun chuckled, just hoping that Chanyeol haven't seen his teary eyes "So..." he looked around the place they're sitting on "We do have a place to sit down, why stealing the chancellor desk?" Luhan laughed as he went to sit between Kris and Xiumin who are face Chanyeol and him.

 

"We haven't stolen it literally…" he said, "When the workers came carrying the desktop we stool the Chancellor ID and we asked them to bring it to the rooftop," he pointed at the two next to him "Those two are 2nd year students like me, Chanyeol beside you is a 1st year and the reason we met is because we were together at high school"

 

"So, you 4 are best friends?" Baekhyun asked, looking curiously at Kris, but it was Luhan who spoke up again.

"Not really, I know Xiumin, Kris knows Chanyeol, I know Kris and we happen to meet later"

 

"Yes," Xiumin said, "We hang out a lot together; we practically have the same interests" wearing his wide smile that made Baekhyun feel in guilt for what he's done to his hands so he stood up and made the 90 degree bow, apologizing.

 

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, and I hope you let me in the club" the 3 looked at him with shock, Chanyeol stood up to put him down again and say.

 

"It's OK, don't worry about it" Baekhyun looked at him to ask.

"But, what are you guys doing in this club anyway?"

 

"We steal…" Kris said, immediately "As I told you before, I'm a solder and I'm doing missions" Baekhyun chuckled for the fact that he is trying to not feel in guilt for stealing.

 

"That's a bit shocking," Baekhyun said, it was just minutes ago when he prayed for a peaceful and quite life "What kind of things do you steal?"

 

"Information," Kris stood up, giving his series look "We are stealing tests and Luhan makes a cooking club as a cover" Baekhyun eyes began to sparkle, even though it's bad, but it's all he needs to pass this place and he actually considered getting in until.

 

"Kris hyung~" Chanyeol said, with shock "You never told me we were stealing, you said it's just a cooking club" Baekhyun sensed the objection in Chanyeol's voice, and as much as he wanted to be in the club, he immediately said.

 

 "I can't do this, too" putting his hand on Chanyeol's "This is immoral thing to do"

making the 3 look at him awkwardly; sensing something familliar in this situation.

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry if I was late, I had exams, I still have exams but I really wanted to write the chapter 

for you guys :) wish me luck with my exams XD. And enjoy the chapter *^*