Blast from the past

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

It was finally the first day of school, Sungmi woke up to the sunlight that shoned through her window. It was a cloudy day to start school, and there was no doubt that it was going to rain in the afternoon.

She looked in the mirror and noticed her panda eyes, with a sigh she rubbed her eyes and slapped her cheeks lightly. "I'm so stupid.." She muttered. 

The day I decided not to sleep had to be yesterday.. Ugh.... She began to wash her face and after brushing her teeth, she applied a bit of foundation to cover her panda eyes. She applied a bit of blush as well and finished it off with her signature vanilla perfume. 

She combed her hair and neatly braid her long bangs towards the right, to create a beautiful princess crown. 

She walked towards her closest and took out long black tights, and a floral top. She wrapped herself in a knit cardigan and smiled at her reflection. Perfect. 

She looked at the clock and it was already 6:50. Lightly, she shook Gina and when she didn't even budge she looked around the room, and spotted something. 

She pulled out the mysterious item from her cabinet. It was a water sprayer she used for her flowers. She smiled mischieviously and began to squirt her water at Gina. 

With surprising cold liquid attacking her body, she opened her eyes and flinched. When she realized the situation, she screamed, "YEAH! KIM SUNGMI!" She reached for the water sprayer but fell off her bed with a thud. 

"Morning! Sorry, you weren't waking up.." She merely shrugged and put the water sprayer back into her cabinet. 

Gina groaned but stood up and slipped into her room shoes. She walked into the bathroom, and Sungmi began to pack her belongings for the school day. 

About 20 minutes later, Gina came out of the bathroom and picked out an outfit, slipped it on and winked at herself in the mirror. 

"Now, this is hot." She smiled.

 

                      gna.jpg

 

Sungmi looked up at her best friend and rolled her eyes. "Full of yourself as always," Gina gave her a smile and another wink.

"Haters be hating," She looked at the clock and gasped. "It's only 7:15?!" Sungmi nodded. 

"DOn't you wanna get breakfeast?" She asked. 

"Breakfeast is for the weak." She declared, but soon a rumble escaped her tummy casuing Sungmi to laugh. 

"Sureee, let's go," She threw Gina's bag at her. "Weakling." She linked arms with Gina and walked to the breakfeast hall. 

 

"Where's Jonghwan?" Gina asked as she threw a small piece of muffin into . 

"He should be here soon, that guy... Is unpredictable.." Sungmi answered. She took a bite into her orange slice and turned around, hoping Jonghwan would appear soon.

"You really like him.. Don't you?" She bluntly stated. 

Sungmi looked at her with a surprised expression. Is it that obvious?

Gina chuckled. "Don't even get me started girlfriend, you're so easy to read. I remember when you liked Jin oppa, you would love to cling onto him like a magnet. And you're doing the same to Jonghwan." 

"I-I never liked oppa.." She said. 

Gina rolled her eyes, "Suuree.. And also," She took another bite of her muffin. "You guys shouldn't sleep together in our room." 

Sungmi's jaw dropped. "You-You saw?!" 

Gina smiled, her friend's embarassed face was so satisfying to witness. She absolutely loved to embarass Sungmi. Sungmi had always been the easy target. 

"Bull's eye." Sungmi's gaze dropped. She had said too much. God... I'm an idiot... "Now fill me in! Did he ask you yet?" 

"Umm... No.." She admitted. 

Gina gasped and shook her head in disapproval. "You guys making out, and not even together. Talk about friends with benefits." 

"No, no! It's nothing like that.. But.. I guess.. We're both afraid to make the first move.. You know.. And when we have intimite moments like that..." She blushed red, "Things happen as if we are together.."

"Awwh... Poor things, there's nothing to be afraid of, if you love him, go for it." She explained. "Just in case another girl goes after him because to be honest, he's fine. Like.. If I didn't see you and him, I would have asked him out myself." She smiled.

Sungmi gave her a nervous look, "AHhaha, That's wonderful?" She awkwardly responded. 

Gina gave her a look and lightly hit her side, "I'm joking. No need to get defensive, I knew there was something since day one. When I saw you guys by the river." 

Sungmi's eyes widened. "You saw?" 

"I told you before! Don't tell me your the forgetful one now?" She asked. 

Sungmi thought back and a scene played in her mind. 

 

"Nevermind, nevermind. So, spill it." She demanded. Sungmi raised a brow. 

"Spill what? I'm like.. half-dead right now." She admitted. As soon as she tried to go back to bed, Gina threw another pillow at her. 

"Spill the beans! I was out with Oppa and friends and I saw YOU and a BOY. I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. YOU LIED TO ME!" Gina grew furious. 

Sungmi raised a brow until she remember. Last night.. A smile grew on her lips and she said, "Oh.. That boy. Don't worry, you're not missing much." Sungmi said honestly. 

"What? You guys were tots adorable." She said.

 

"Oh yeah.... I remember. AHHA, sorry. I don't know actually.. Things have been really quiet between us. But nothing will probably happen, don't worry about it." She explained.

Gina frowned. "Why is Jonghwan such a wimp? He's even worse than your other boyfriend."

"Other boyfriend?" She asked.

"BACON OPPA! SEHUN!" SHe gasped. "Don't tell me you forgot him too!" 

"OH, NO OF COURSE NOT! Wait, Agi and I were never together. We just acted like it in our group.." Sungmi reasoned. 

"Well, Oppa and I thought you guys were dating, why do you think they never got along?" 

"They never got along?" 

"You don't remember? What happened at your 13th birthday party?" 

 

A young group of kids jumped and danced around the house playing dance dance revolution. Chanyeol turned off the game and the kids looked at him in questioning.

"Why did you turn off the music Chanyeol?" Leah asked. 

"Let's play truth or dare!" 

Imidiently, the kids created a large circle and Sungmi sat in the middle of Sehun and Jin. The two had never spoken any words beforehand, but they were the two guys Sungmi was closest to. 

"Hmmm.... Can I choose a truth for all the guys?" Gina asked. And being the adorable maknae, no one refused her proposal. 

"Sure sweetie! What is it?" Nicholle said. 

"Oppas and Sehun , if you guys could date any of the girls here, who would it be?" She asked. 

Sehun wrapped his arms around Sungmi right away and Sungmi laughed. "Sehun is so funny." She smiled. 

"None." D.O, Suho, and Chanyeol answered. 

"VYYY." Kai winked flirtaiously at her. Even as a young child, he was still the flirty one.

"Ew." Vy answered, causing a roar of laughs. 

"Baekhyun oppa? Oppa?" Gina gave them puppy dog eyes. Baekhyun took a good look at all the girl in the circle, and his cheeks flushed a bit pink when he pointed towards Sungmi. 

"The birthday girl," He smiled. Sungmi chuckled. "I love you too Agi!" She threw a heart at him and Sehun stopped her heart before she could throw it. 

They all knew she was joking around except for Jin. He shot dangerous daggers at Baekhyun and Sehun. It didn't make him feel great seeing his childhood crush being hugged by a complete love stuck idiot. 

"Oppa?" Gina nudged. Jin snapped out of his trace and looked at her. "Who would you date?" 

Jin blushed red at the question and his eyes landed right on the one person, who captured his heart. 

"Obviously not the old one." He answered. 

Sungmi's jaw dropped. A roar of laugh escaped the crowd and Sungmi pouted. "OOOPPPPPPPPPPPAAAA!" 

 

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS <333333333