Christmas

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

 

"A few days have passed by and things were awkward. Whenever Jin and Sungmi saw each other, they avoided each other's eyes and SungMi stuck to Jonghwan's side as if we was glued. Gina couldn't even say a word to Jonghwan while Jin and Jonghwan lived in complete silence.

None of them spoke to each other. Even Gina and Sungmi were a bit awkward.

One morning, Sungmi woke up and looked out her window. Her eyes widened and she instantly ran to bathroom. After brushing her teeth, and washing her face, she applied a little bit of foundation and changed into something warm. In her snow boots, she grabbed her backpack and dashed out of the room.

The door slam woke Gina up. She glanced around the room and she bit her lip. She's gone again..

Sungmi dashed all the way to Jonghwan's room and knocked lightly. "Who is it?" A voice said.

"It's me," she replied. Jonghwan smiled and opened the door. She looked inside and saw a figure in his bed and Jonghwan's smiling face. Like brother like sister. She thought.

"Let's go on a date today! It's snowing outside!" She grinned from ear to ear.

"A date? We have finals next week though." He said. She pouted.

"We've been studying all week... Plus, I already have everything memorized.." She giggled. He smiled and patted her head.

"Alright."

"Oh! And the old gang is having a Christmas party tomorrow. We should go shopping!" She smiled.

"Shopping? In this weather and season?" He questioned.

"I'll buy you lots of food." She promised with her puppy dog eyes. Jonghwan's expression softened. There was nothing he could do to say no. She was adorable and he loved it.

"Alright, and when did you want to gift exchange?" He asked. She shrugged. I was hoping we could do it alone on Christmas. 

"Whenever, so go get dressed! I'll be right back I need to get my wallet and gigantic backpack and also a checklist for the kiddies." He nodded, before she could take off. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. He gently pecked her cheek and she flushed red.

"Yah! Jo Jonghwan! Go brush your teeth!" She squirmed and ran back to her room.

"That little." He pretended to be angry. But his anger evaporated once he saw her running figure. She's so cute.

He shut the door and went into the restroom. Jin lifted the covers and glanced at the bathroom. He sighed with sad eyes and got up. I wish that could be me.. He glanced at his desk and saw a little pink box with a bow. He opened the box and inside was a small white bear and a photo frame of him Gina and Sungmi when they were little. He closed the box and put it back onto his cabinet. He ruffled his hair frustrated and laid back onto his desk.

Sungmi had grabbed all her necessities for shopping. She pulled out two boxes labeled "OPPA" & "JIJI". She left one on Gina's desks and took the other one. She had Jonghwan's gift in her pocket and smiled thinking about his kiss this morning. If he keeps doing stuff like that.. I may get a heart attack! She squealed.

She began to hear the clack of high heels. "Sungmi right?" She heard and she turned around.

tumblr_m8rd0xKYum1qgzh68o1_500.gif

Sungmi looked at her and the name clicked in her memory. 

tumblr_nf3cqbocex1sukth2o6_500.gif

"Hyuna?" She asked. She nodded. She glanced curiously at the box and touched the bow. 

"What you got there?" Sungmi raised a brow. She sounds like the Girl's Generaton Unnies. Rude and y. 

"A Christmas gift," she replied with an obvious tone.

"For who?" Sungmi wanted to throw up due to all the fake sweetness dripping from . However, she kept a poker face and said, "Jin." 

Hyuna met eyes with her and raised a brow. "Why are you giving a gift to Jin?" She asked. Sungmi scoffed. 

"Is there a reason I can't?" Hyuna scoffed.

She took a step towards Sungmi until their faces were a few inches away from each other. She gave a nasty glare before saying, "Listen here freshman." Sungmi rolled her eyes and took a step back. Hyuna grabbed her collar and yanked her back. "You haven't been here long, but I run the school. And that's MY future boyfriend you're giving the gift to. The only people allowed to give him gifts are me, Gina and BTS. Hear me?" She threatened. She gripped onto her collar harder. 

Sungmi scoffed and pushed Hyuna away. "Yeah, I heard you. But it's too bad that I don't care. Jin is like a brother to me. And the fact that you're threatening me means you think of me as a threat. I can gurantee you that I'm not. But I know Jin, he's not the type to accept anyone's gift. So you should be careful, I wouldn't want your heart to break when he rejects you. Because trust me honey, he will." Hyuna's jaw dropped. Thank you Secret. Sungmi smirked.

"Why you little-" Hyuna raised her hand, but before she could slap Sungmi, Sungmi grabbed her wrist. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." 

Another hand grabbed Sungmi's hand and unhooked it from Hyuna's wrist. The two girls looked and gasped at the figure. 

"O-Oppa.. How much did you hear?" Hyuna stuttered. 

"Enough," He dropped Sungmi's hand and looked at her with soft eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked. Sungmi nodded not meeting his eyes. Jin sighed in relief and glared at Hyuna. 

tumblr_inline_n2enle8qfD1s848z8.gif

 

He softened when he saw Hyuna holding a red wrist. How strong is Sungmi? He wondered. He slightly smiled and took her wrist into his hands. 

"Are you alright?" He asked Hyuna. She looked at him and nodded. Sungmi saw how they interacted. It confused her. 

I understand why Hyuna likes Jin. And it kind of seems as if Jin likes her back.. But then why did he kiss-

Her thoughts were cut off when a voice called out to her. "Sungmi!" All three figures turned around to see Jonghwan running up to Sungmi. 

"Did something happen?" He asked. 

"Nothing happened, there was just a misunderstanding. Why don't you two go back to the dorm and I'll go with Hyuna to the nurse." Jin recommened. 

Jonghwan looked at Hyuna with worry. "What happened to you?" He asked. 

"Your little girlfriend happened." Hyuna spatted. Jonghwan looked at Sungmi in astonishment. 

"Sungmi didn't do anything wrong," Jin admitted. "Hyuna said some things she shouldn't have and tried to harm Sungmi. But she underestimated Sungmi," He confessed. 

He turned around and gave Sungmi a smile. "Merry Christmas Mimi, just leave my present in the room. Yours is in my drawer." He turned away and lead Hyuna to the nurse. 

Jonghwan looked at Sungmi, and she avoided his eye contact. "Is what he said true?" He asked. She nodded. He grabbed her arms and checked around her. 

"You're alright right? No cuts or bruises?" He asked. Sungmi cracked a smile and shook her head. 

"You're not mad?" She asked. He gave her a confused look. 

"Why would I? I would have sent that girl to the hospital if you got hurt. Plus, I know you, you wouldn't do anything unless you had too." He said and she ran into his embrace. 

The smell of his cologne made her feel at ease. As she took a deep breath, "I was so worried you'd be mad at my behavior." She admitted. He light caressed her head and kissed the top of her head. 

"I could never be mad at you," I love you. He admitted to himself. 

After dropping off the present into Jonghwan/Jin's room. Together they walked to the parking lot and Jonghwan drove to the mall. Sungmi scrolled through her phones and her eyes lit up when she saw a gif Jieun made of Hyosung and Himchan hosting a show. 

tumblr_inline_mgwc7vJzD61rted4b.gif

"They are so cute.." She thought outloud.

"Who?" Jonghwan asked. 

"Hyosung and Himchan.." She smiled. "We should buy them couple sweaters! But we do have a lot to buy.."

"We do?" He asked.

"Yeah, we have Secret, 100%, Yoona, L.Joe, Yoochun, Mom, Dad, Your mom, Jooyeon, and grandma. That's a total of eighteen people." She said. He took one hand off the stirring wheel and wrapped it around her hand. She looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"I don't mind." He said with a grin. She blushed and gave him a look. "Yah, Jo Jonghwan, drive!" She said.

He chuckled.

When they arrived at the mall they walked hand in hand to the entrance. They walked around the mall and managed to buy everyone something on their Christmas list and finally, after six hours, they crashed at the mall's ice cream shop.

"I am so tired.." Sungmi said.

"You've never shopped TIL you dropped?" Jonghwan asked. She lightly shoved him and gave him a pout.

"Can you order ice cream?" She asked. He nodded and went to the counter. Sungmi glanced around the room and her eyes landed on Jonghwan ordering. Her heart fluttered when he waved at her and smiled.

He always makes me feel like I'm a princess.. Soon, he brought over cups of caramel flavored ice cream and coffee ice cream.

"Wow, you would get the not so sweet flavor." She said sarcastically. She grabbed her caramel flavor ice cream and stuck a piece into . "Yummy!" She squealed. Jonghwan chuckled and took a bite of his ice cream.

"Alright so, when we finish eating let's head back to the dorm. Wrap up the gifts and get ready for the party." He said. She nodded and held out a spoon of her ice cream.

"Eat and we'll go your way," she said. He raised a brow and ate her ice cream. She smiled and soon finished her cup. Together they headed back to the dorm.

They decided to go in Sungmi’s dorm to decorate because she had most of the art supplies. However, when she opened the door, her eyes widened.

Gina was on her bed making out with Junhyung, with her shirt off. Gina's eyes widened and she quickly jumped off of Junhyung. "S-sorry," Sungmi stammered and she closed the door. Jonghwan raised a brow and asked. "What's wrong?"

"I should have knocked..." She said. She knocked again and asked, "Gina, is it okay if you hand me my basket of art supplies under my bed..?" There was a slight pause and Gina quickly opened the door and closed the door. She was still shirtless and Jonghwan's eyes widened.

"Oh, I understand now.." He said. Sungmi turned around and gasped dramatically.

"Did you look?!" She asked jokingly drastic. He nodded and she shoved him lightly, "ert." His jaw dropped and he smirked. It's okay, I wouldn't mind seeing you shirtless.

Together they walked to Jonghwan's room and luckily, Jin was no where to be found. Jonghwan chuckled and set the art supplies on his desk. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, I'll be right back okay sweetie?" He said. She nodded and he kissed her cheek.

She blushed and walked over to his bed. After setting up the supplies, she realized she forgot the tape. She looked around Jonghwan's table for tape. But when she couldn't find some, she walked over to Jin's. She pulled out his drawer. And grabbed the tape. But she noticed a little pink box with a bow on his table.

Oh, this must be for Gina. She smiled. There was a small tag on the side and the label read "Mimi" her eyes widened. And she slowly picked up the box. It's mine?

She opened it and her heart melted. She saw a white bear with a photo frame of her, Jin and Gina. However, the shower was turned off and she quickly put Jin's present into her purse and went back to wrapping presents.

Jonghwan walked out shirtless in a towel. Sungmi didn't even notice, her eyes were glued onto the present for Jooyeon she was wrapping. Jonghwan walked back into the bathroom and smirked. Let's see if my plan works.

"Sweetie?" He called out.

"Hmm?" She replied.

"Can you get me a shirt?" He asked.

"Where?" She asked uninterested.

"In my drawer by the door," He did causally. He slightly closed the restroom door and watched when Sungmi got up to get his shirt. When she grabbed his shirt and walked towards the restroom. The door flung open, and Jonghwan smiled at her with a towel on his head and in skinny jeans.

Her heart stopped and she blushed. Oh my god.. He's.. He's.. So hot.. Did I just say that?!

He chuckled at her reaction and took a step towards her. She took a step back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"N-nothing.." She gulped.

They walked back until her back was a against the wall and he was pressed up against her. She could feel his abs against her clothes and she gulped. 

He leaned down and placed his lips on hers. It took her a while to kiss him back due to the uncomfortableness. He planned to have a rough away with her and actually have like most couples do when it's CHRISTMAS. But it was obvious to both of them that they weren't ready. 

His kiss was soft and tender instead of rough and wild like he originally had planned. Sungmi wrapped her arms around Jonghwan's neck and he lifted her chin to get a better angle. Once the kiss began to heat up, Jonghwan lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Still kissing he walked to the bed and carefully laid her down. After a few minutes, Jonghwan pulled back for air.

He looked down at Sungmi and his heart skipped a beat. She's beautiful, and she's all mine. He thought and lightly kissed her nose.

"You are a very dirty person. You totally planned that out," Sungmi said. Jonghwan cracked a smile and kissed her lips again.

"It's because you're beautiful and I can't keep my hands away." He said. Sungmi softened and softly pecked his cheek.

"Thank you, but we have presents to wrap." She said. She pushed him off of her and went back to her desk. 

Jonghwan chuckled and went to put on a shirt. Kill-Joy.