Visiting

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

"God, today has been a tiring day... But luckily I don't have tooo much homework, what about you?" Sungmi asked. Jonghwan had a pile of books in his arms while Sungmi carried her bag and his bag. He dropped his books on his trunk and unlocked his car. 

 

"I don't have that much today ethier. Except a paper on Post Classical Korea." He said and placed the booked in an organized manner in his trunk.

 

"Oh, that? That's easy. I mean, it was basically China. Korea hasn't developed in the post classical period," She said. 

 

"Yeah, it develops later when the Chinese capture the Korean territory and they began to seperate along with Japanese and the Vietnamese." He said. 

 

A few students walked by and gave them strange looks, and they bursted into giggles of laughter. "Wow, we're such nerds." Sungmi said and Jonghwan nodded. 

 

"Oh! Can we visit the kiddies today?" She asked.

 

"Kiddies?" 

 

"The oppas and girls," She said and smiled. He got the hint and nodded. Sungmi opened the door and put her seatbelt over her shoulder and wait as Jonghwan did the same. 

 

Together, they took off to TOP High school. 

 

 

 

The final bell had finally rung and the students began to scatter out of their classrooms. TOP High school had orginally started 2 months before their university began and their mid-terms were in a few weeks. Being a delinquent school, none of the students seemed to care. Except for one student who goes by the name of Yoona.

 

“Lee Byunghun! I need you to carry my books!” She yelled as her scrawny boyfriend L.Joe carried her bag. He received about 5 books from her and almost dropped them on his feet once she let go.

 

For a girl, she’s strong. He thought.

 

“We need to study babe, I mean you’re grade are down the toilet, I need you to step up your game. I’m doing this for your own good.” He gave her a small smile and nod.

 

It was true; Yoona had been the reason why L.Joe kept a 3.5 average all year. She made a bunch of study dates with him and tutored him through every subject. He couldn’t be grateful enough to his girlfriend whom, he had loved very much.

 

“Whoa, someone’s whipped.” A voice broke their moment. The two seniors turned their heads and their jaws dropped.

 

There stood two college freshman whom they didn’t expect to see.

 

“S-Sungmi,” Yoona mumbled.

 

“Jonghwan..” L.Joe said.

 

Sungmi let out a small smile and gave Yoona a hug. “You’ve been doing good with this one. Plus, he’s a keeper, trust me.” She winked.

 

L.Joe blushed and looked away. Even if he had Yoona he couldn’t say he never stopped loving Sungmi. Sungmi had become some sort of sister to him but he can’t help but blush once in a while.

 

Jonghwan raised a brow at L.Joe and thumped him on the head. “YEAH. JO JONGHWAN.” L.Joe’s voice rose.

 

Jonghwan grew amused and looked down at the little senior, “What.” The two began to have a stare off until the two girls broke them apart.

 

Ever since L.Joe found Yoona, he grew more sensitive and once cried at a double date with Sungmi and Jonghwan over the summer. Who knew Tangled could get to a man’s heart? And basically, Jonghwan’s had blackmail.

 

“Hey L.Joe, try not to get your blonde hair tangled.” He smirked. L.Joe deathly glared at him and muttered to Yoona, “I’m never watching a movie again.” He said.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and gave L.Joe a soft kiss on the lips and smiled. “Your offer still stands?” She asked.

 

“Maybe..” He squeaked.

 

She smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist.

 

“You guys are so adorable..” Sungmi fangirled. “I’m gonna go find the others, study well guys!” Sungmi took the opportunity and linked her hands in between Jonghwan and took off leaving the two in their state.

 

She couldn’t be any happier for L.Joe and Yoona.

 

 

 

“I can’t believe their still going strong.. They’re both such players.” He said.

 

“Well.. Things can surprise you..” She said and wrapped an arm through his arm and gave it a light squeeze and rested her head against Jonghwan’s shoulder.

 

“I kinda wish I had a boyfriend, hmm, maybe Yoseob and I will work out,” She joked.

 

“Mwoh?” He asked.

 

“Nothing!” But before she could run off, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into is embrace, “Yeah.. Don’t do that to me.” He said.

 

Sungmi’s breath was stolen from right under her and she stared deeply into his eyes.

 

“I may let you go on this date.. But that doesn’t mean you belong to him.. I actually..”

 

Should I do it so she won’t leave me?

 

Please.. Say the words..

 

He gulped and heat began to rise up in his body.

 

“Will you… Be-“


“OHMYGOD IT’S JONGHWAN?!!?!?!”  “SUNGMI?!?”

 

The two of their heads turned and their eyes widened.