Who does she belong to?

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

"Yeah, oppa, so, have you decided whether or not you'll go o a date with Hyuna?" G.Na asked as she curled her eyelashes. Jin was sitting on Sungmi's bed and looked at her stuffed animals with a softened expression. 

"I don't think so.." He said. He looked at Sungmi's desk and noticed a picture frame. He grabbed it from the desk and looked at the photo. It was four people linking arms with each other. One of them was Sungmi, another was Jonghwan and the other two he didn't recongize. He softened as he gazed upon her expression. He's never seen her so happy and nervous. 

She must really like him.. I hope he can protect her like I did.. And if she's happy-

"Oppa Wae? She's one of the hottest girls in school, and she's totally crushng on you." She answered. Jin sighed and put the picture frame back where it belonged. He stretched his arms up and leaned back onto the wall. 

"I'm not interested in anyone right now." He said.

Gina scoffed. "You liar, you're just not interested in any girl but her." She asked. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes, I wish you never found out.." He admitted and laid on her bed. The scent of vanilla breathed through his noise and he smiled. It even smells like her.

"Oh please, she's totally not your type. Oppa, you want a girl like-"  He shook his head. 

"I don't want anyone.. But her." Gina softened. 

I'm sorry oppa.. I know I shouldn't be doing this but it's for your own good. 

"But she's taken oppa.. I don't think you should compete with Jonghwan.. You'll just end up hurt." She reasoned. 

"Gina.. Have you ever been," He hesitanted and mentally if he should reveal the truth. "In love before? It isn't something you control or change it happens naturally." He explained. 

Gina scoffed and she bursted, "What do you know about being in love?! You were a child! You barely even know her now! Who knows, it's not like she'll barge through the door saying she's over Jonghwan. Stop dreaming oppa."

Suddenly, the door bursted open, and a furious Sungmi walked in, slammed the door and locked it. She looked at the two siblings and said, "Whoever knocks, do NOT let them in please." She said and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. 

The siblings blinked and looked at each other. "What just happened?" Gina asked. 

"I think someone spilled something on her." Jin said. "Cause why else would she be taking a-" 

Suddenly, someone began to knock on the door. "Sungmi? I know you're in there. Are you really mad at me? I was joking! I didn't mean it! Come on, Mi.." The voice pleaded. 

"Jonghwan?" Gina asked. 

"Gina?! Thank the lord, you're back! Is Sungmi in the room?" He asked. Gina looked at Jin and he shook his head. 

"No.." She lied. Jonghwan sighed.

"Are you sure? Are you lying? Can I come in?" He asked. Jin rapidly shook his head.

"Sorry Jonghwan! I'm..." She scanned the room for an excuse, "..." Jin's eyes widened and he bursted out laughing. 

"Wait, you're ? Why do I hear someone in there?" He asked.

"It's me, Jonghwan!" Jin yelled. 

"JIN?! WHY ARE YOU IN THERE WITH YOUR SISTER ?!" He yelled. 

"I've seen it all before. There's not much progress, man." He joked recieving a slap from Gina. 

"YA! OPPA!" She yelled. Jonghwan stared at the door and sighed. She must really be mad to have them lie to me.. 

"Alright.. If she comes home, please tell her to call me." He said. 

"Alright!" Gina said. And Jonghwan made fake footsteps so they would think he left. 

The shower turned off and Sungmi changed into shorts and a over-sized t-shirt. She walked out with wet hair and a towel and Jin's jaw dropped. "Did he come?" She asked. Gina nodded. Sungmi sighed and crashed onto the bed beside Jin. Jin gulped and scooted over. 

"Oppa, why are you on my bed and not Gina's?" She asked. 

"I think yours smells better then Gina's." He truthfully admitted. Sungmi raised a brow and chuckled. 

"I mean I guess?" She said and hugged her pillow. She played with her fingers and let out a small sigh.

"Hey Gina, why can't boys understand a girl's heart?" She asked. Gina and Jin's eyes landed onto her with curious looks.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean.. If he sees a hitting on him, he wouldn't blow her off.." She said. Gina raised a brow.

"Isn't that a good thing?"  She asked. 

"I didn't finish, he wouldn't blow her off.. And tell the girl that likes him that he used to think she was a ." She finished. Gina's jaw dropped.

"He said that?!" She screamed. "Why I outta-" 

"Stop it Gina." Jin said. Gina shushed and he bumped Sungmi's head with his forehead. "Bearbear, no one has the perfect first impressions. If he used to think that, it's not his fault. But it only matters what he thinks right now.." He explained.

"But oppa.. What if he still thinks that I am a ?" She admitted. She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them. Jin gave Gina a look and she nodded. 

"I think I'm going to leave you guys to your 'grown-up' talk." She said and left the room. 

Jonghwan waited until Gina was out of sight before going back and eavesdropped on their conversation. I should be in there.. Not Jin. 

"I admit, I used to be a goodie-goodie and I was oblivious to which boys that liked me. But there was something different about him. Besides you, he was the only guy that was ever mean to me. And I grew to love both of you." She blushed. 

"I think I should tell you... Even through all the crap and pain you put me through, you were my favorite person. Whenever I needed someone, you were always there for me. I didn't know what I would do if you weren't there. You're like the best-"

Jin cut her off. He couldn't take it anymore. His heart was exploding with emotions. His insides turned with every word she said. 

He couldn't take it anymore. 

He wanted her.

And he couldn't hold himself back.

His lips pressed onto hers. Her eyes widened and she held her hands up to his chest and tried to push him away. But he was too strong for her.

 

 

Jonghwan pulled away from the door and looked up and saw Gina's surprised expression.

"Jonghwan.. I-I can explain..." She stuttered.

"You don't have too.. Just tell to be happy together. And that I hope she's happy." He said and left. Gina chased after him. 

"Jonghwan, wait!"

 

 

Soon, he pulled away and tears blurred her eyes. "Brother." She whisphered. "You're like the best brother.." She said softly. His eyes widened and his heart broke into a million pieces. She jumped off the bed and said, "I-I have to go.." She fled the room. 

Jin couldn't run after her. 

Everything hurt too much. 

He laid back onto the bed and a tear slipped his eye. I am so sorry, Sungmi...