Suspicions

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

Jin watched as Jonghwan peacefully rested beside him.

That night, he witnessed Jonghwan and a girl romantically cuddling beside the Han River while he was out with friends. Usually, he would have just walked past the couple, but when he reconigzed Jonghwan, he couldn't believe the fact that his roomate lied to him. He turned over on his other side, and clicked the home button on his phone. 

A picture of three children flashed against the screen and his eyes quickly softened. The three of them were by the park's swing set; two little girls smiled brightly, their pearly-white baby teeth had just come in and they showed them off proudly. One girl let her hair down as the other had her hair in a ponytail. 

Jin's eyes shifted towards the boy and his lips rose a bit. The boy wasn't very photogenic but he stood there awkwardly beside the girl with her hair down. He stared into the camera lifelessly as he put his arm around the girl with her hair down. 

His eyes shifted towards the girl with ponytails, a proud smile soon plastered his face. Jiji was so cute when she was little... I wish she didn't grow up so fast.. It was just yesterday when I called her bunny. 

His eyes finally moved towards the girl between the siblings, Jin's heart began to pick up a little pace as he stared. With his thumb, he caressed her face slightly as his smile weakened. I miss you.. BearBear..

 

"FROGGIEEE OPPA!" Young Jiji shouted as she hopped onto the swing. Another little girl followed Jiji's actions. "Push Push!" She squirmed in her seat as young Jin ran over. 

"Can't you push yourself?" He scolded, annoyed. 

The other girl shook her head at Jin. "Bunny, just swing your legs back and forth! Like me!" She said as she slowly began to kick her legs. Jiji bit her lip before she tried. As she began the wind began to pick up and gave her the little boast she needed. 

"Yaaaay! Good job Bunny!" The other grl giggled. 

Jiji smiled back. "Thanks BearBear!" She giggled. Jin rolled his eyes as he watched the two girls swing with joy. 

"Hey BearBear!" He called out. The girl turned away from Jiji and looked at Jin. "Neh?" 

"I bet you can't jump off." He smirked. 

Jiji's eyes widened. Previously, Jin had injured his shin from trying to jump off a swing. She nervously looked at BearBear as a confident smirk crossed her face. Ever since they were little, BearBear and Froggie oppa have always had a fierce competitive-ness towards one another. Sometimes Jin would win, sometimes BearBear would. But she had a feeling this would be something they both would lose. And Jiji knew she could never stop any of them. 

"No Bearbear, don't listen to him. I don't want you to get hurt." Jiji tried to convince. 

Bearbear turned to Jiji and softened. "It's okay Bunny. A wise person once said, you can do anything you set your mind to!" She smiled and kicked her legs harder. 

"Froggie oppa!" She called. "You're on." She smirked. Jin scoffed. 

She can't do it. It's impossible. If I can't, no one can. 

"Bring it." He said. 

Bearbear soon slipped off the swing as it rose up, let go of the metal chains and landed perfectly on the ground with a loud THUMP! 

"And she takes the landing!" Jiji announced. Jin's jaw dropped as Bearbear began to happy dance. 

"Yaay!" She sang. Jin's annoyed face soon began to change into a smile. And he began to laugh at her dance. 

 

Those were the days.. He heard a door close and turned back to find an empty bed. He raised a brow in questioning, was I that occupied? Whatever. 

He sat up and stretched. As he cracked his neck, he noticed a few textbooks on Jonghwan's table. One of them caught his eye. He looked at his desk and noticed that a few of Jonghwan's books were the same as his. 

Well, I guess if I need help with homework I could ask him. With that, he changed into new clothes and left the room with his phone. 

 

In the girl's room, a pillow was thrown at Sungmi. She quickly raised her head. "I'm up." She said and with a dazed expression, she sat up. Gina laughed as her friend acted like a zombie. 

"Working on your zombie?" She joked. Sungmi rubbed her eyes and shook her head. 

"What?" 

"Nevermind, nevermind. So, spill it." She demanded. Sungmi raised a brow. 

"Spill what? I'm like.. half-dead right now." She admitted. As soon as she tried to go back to bed, Gina threw another pillow at her. 

"Spill the beans! I was out with Oppa and friends and I saw YOU and a BOY. I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. YOU LIED TO ME!" Gina grew furious. 

Sungmi raised a brow until she remember. Last night.. A smile grew on her lips and she said, "Oh.. That boy. Don't worry, you're not missing much." Sungmi said honestly. 

"What? You guys were tots adorable." She said as she hugged her bunny plushie. Sungmi's eyes shifted towards her bunny plushie and they softened. 

"You still have that?" She said. Gina nodded. 

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? You made this for me. Oppa still has the frog I made for him, do you have your bear?" She asked. Sungmi smiled and she grabbed her purse. She pulled out a small stuffed bear from her bag and lightly petted it. 

"I never leave anywhere without it." She admitted. 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwh. You must still like oppa if you keep that doll." She teased. 

Sungmi rolled her eyes. "I never liked oppa. Stop. Get your facts right," She said. Gina giggled at her friend's reaction. 

"Suuuuuuuuure. Get ready though!" She said and got out of bed. 

"Why? It's only 8. And I don't have plans until 12." She admitted.

Gina whipped around at Sungmi with her jaw dropped. "Don't tell me you forgot!" She said. Sungmi raised a brow. "Forgot about what?" She asked. 

"You, me, oppa, lunch date today?" She said. 

"What lunch date?" Sungmi asked. 

"The one I told you about when I saw you at your house!" 

Sungmi scratched her head in confusion. "You never told me about a lunch date..?" 

"I didn't?" 

"No..." She said. 

"THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT. OMG. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING I NEEDED TO TELL YOU. OH DANG IT!" She bit her lip in frustration. 

Sungmi let out a small giggle. "It's okay, no problem. I could call my friend and cancel my plans." She reached for her phone.

"Wait! Is it that guy?" Gina wiggled her eyebrow. Sungmi raised a brow but nodded. "Yeah..?" 

"OMG! INVITE HIM! I WANT TO MEET HIM!" She said. Sungmi looked at her phone then Gina and an uneasy feeling grew to her stomach. 

Gina was gorgeous, smart, funny, feisty and had a way better body than she did. What if he starts to become interested in Gina? She would be devastated. 

"What are you waiting for?" She clapped twice in front of Sungmi snapping her out of her thoughts. Sungmi glanced at Gina once more before sighing, "Are you sure? I mean.. Ahha.. He's very.. Awkward?" She tried to make an excuse.

"Awkward, shawkward, Oppa and I aren't awkward. Invite him!" She said. 

With a small uncertained pout, she clicked call. 

 

 

I AM SO SORRY MY LOVELY READERS. MY AP-CLASS PILED UP ON ME. T^T. MOST LIKELY I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW AS WELL TO MAKE IT UP FOR THE WEEK WITHOUT THE UPDATE. BUT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PLEASE LOVELIESS <33333