Ridiculous

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

Jin gave the pretty girl a upset look and softened his eyes on Sungmi. "You okay BearBear?" He asked. She glanced up and nodded. 

"Please, it didn't hurt that much." The girl quietly spat, but when she turned around towards the group she gave them a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry! Umm, do you need ice or an ambulance?" She asked. 

Sungmi gave her a strange look as the rest of the BTS member gave her an amused look. Seriously?
 

"I'm okay, but who are you?" Sungmi asked. The girl seemed surprised and taken aback. 

"You don't know me?" Sungmi shook her head, leaving the girl speechless and Jin couldn't help but break out into a smile. "I'm Hyuna, the captain of the cheersquad and future president of our class!" She smiled brightly. 

Sungmi nodded and smiled, "It's nice to meet you Hyuna," She said and she turned to Jin and whisphered, "Where's Gina?" 

"She's with her friends over there," Jin pointed to a group of girls beside the door. Like Hyuna, they all wore expensive clothes, and heavy makeup, but Gina stood out like a sore thumb. She wasn't as bad as the other girls but they did somehow have influence over her. 

Sungmi nodded, I didn't expect Gina to be the type to go with the popular crowd. I thought she'd be the one who had people following her.

An arm wrapped around her shoulder and she turned meeting eyes with Jung Kook. He gave her a million dollar smile and wink. "How has your day been?" He asked. 

Sungmi rolled her eyes and said, "It's been great," He brightened," until now." She said and pushed his hand off her shoulder. 

He scoffed and mumbled, "She so wants me," Sungmi walked over to Jonghwan and linked arms with him.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet my friend Jonghwan. He's an awkward turtle, but once you get to know him, he's a gigiantic loser." She explained.

Jonghwan turned to her and lightly patted the back of her head and she gave him a playful glare. 

"I'm gonna go to Gina so you guys should bond! We have the next four years together," With that, she gave Jonghwan an encouraging smile and patted his shoulder and left. 

He looked back at the table of boys and gave them a small wave, "Can I join you guys for lunch?" He asked. 

Jin gave him an untrustful look, but thought how disappointed Sungmi would be if all he did was sit in the corner. With a heavy sigh, he nodded, "No need to ask man, what are roomates for." He gave him a small smile.

 

As Sungmi expected, in Gina's little group, she did have her own heaping of fanboys and she noticed there a familiar boy who had his arm around Gina's waist. 

"Hey Mimi, you know Junhyung right? Oh! And you can meet Yoseob if you want," She winked. 

Sungmi slightly frowned and shook her head, "I'm fine, I just came by to say hi." She smiled. 

As Sungmi walked back to the others, she head a girl say to Gina, "Hey is that you're friend?" 

Gina smiled and nodded, "She's way more than a friend," Which made her smile. 

But she was too far to hear what see really had on her mind. "She's my brother's girlfriend."