Lunch Date

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

The four of them walked a restaurant near the dormitory; it was an average noodle shop that wasn’t too busy but at the same time wasn’t barren.

"Table for four!" Jin shouted at the lady clerk and she gestured red towards a table near the door. They followed instructions and sat accordingly, Jonghwan and Sungmi across from Gina and Jin. Gina was parallel with Sungmi as well as Jonghwan was to Jin. 

A lady came over with four menus and asked, "Can I get you anything to drink for now?" 

Jin looked at the lady and then Sungmi. "O-Orange Juice please," She looked up and they locked eyes. She didn't know why, but at Jin's gaze made her shiver as chills went down her spine.

Everyone but Gina noticed, she was too busy looking at the drink menu. "Can I get a Coffee Snow Bubble with extra chocolate?" She batted her eye lashes at Jin and he nodded without a care.

"Water for me," Jin said. 

Everyone turned to Jonghwan and he said, "I'll get a water as well." The waitress nodded and left to make the drinks. 

A silence filled the air as the teens read their menus. Gina was the first to shut her menu. "I know what I'm going to get." 

"What?" Sungmi peeked at Gina.

"Beef Stew." Sungmi and Jin gave her slight snickers and Gina frowned. 

"Stop it." She said. Jonghwan leaned over towards Sungmi's shoulder and whispered, "What was that about?" 

Jin looked at Jonghwan disapprovingly while Gina glares at the menu covering Sungmi's face.

"You better not." She warned.

Sungmi let out a giggle. "Sorry, my lips are sealed." She said. He slightly frowned and pulled back. He looked then pointed at Gina. 

"I'll find out." Gina rolled her eyes. Sungmi shut her menu next, followed by Jin and Jonghwan.

"What are you guys going to get?" Sungmi asked.

"Pork Noodle soup." Jin replied, Sungmi turned to Jonghwan. 

"Everything is soooo good. But I’ll have.. Seafood Noodle soup." Sungmi's jaw dropped. 

"Me too! Let's get a large and share, I'm not in the mood to eat too much." She said. Jin snickered.

"You haven't changed BearBear." Sungmi turned and looked at him confused.

"I did?"

"You're not eating at lot because I'm paying, aren't you." He said. 

Sungmi grew red and looked away. Jonghwan raised a brow while Gina cracked a laugh. "That's right!" 

"Huh?" Jonghwan asked.

"When we were little, Sungmi loved to eat. And one day, Jin called her 'a fat bear that didn't need to hibernate', she let out another laugh. "Ever since then, she tried her best not to eat in front of Jin unless she had to." 

Jonghwan frowned in disappointment. Why is that funny? He looked at Sungmi, who was pale and turned the other way. He knew how she was feeling; it was a feeling he always felt, shame. He never knew that his princess had anything to be shameful for. He thought she was perfect. And this made him respect and love her even more. 

"Whatever guys," Sungmi said and meronged both of them. He looked at her in worrisome. He knew that she wasn't very happy anymore but tried to hide it. Anyone who knew her well, would have looked right through her shield.

It was obvious that the three grew apart.

"Oh don't be grumpy. You're hot now, that's all that counts. Right Oppa?" Gina asked.

Jin looked up, surprised as all eyes landed on his. When he locked eyes with Sungmi, he couldn't breathe. What's wrong with me. He thought. It was as if she cut off his oxygen line when they met eyes.

Now he understood the term, take my breath away.

He shrugged it off and turned the other way.

Gina gave him an unsatisfied look. "Forget him, he wouldn't know beauty if it slapped in the face." She said causing the table to laugh at Jin. With an irritated look, he turned the other direction, but cracked a smile.

In a way.. It did. He thought.