Waiting

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

I knew it, I knew it all along. It wasn't a dream. Sungmi sighed. Everything was real. Jin kissed me. He really kissed me. 

Her hand fell onto touch her lips. And.. I told him he was my brother.. How could I do that? I lied to him and myself

Sehun was right. I was in love with Jin. But the question now is... Am I still in love with Jin? 

"Sungmi?" A voice caught her attention. She looked up and locked eyes with one of the last people she wanted to see. Her eyes narrowed and her expression darkened.  

"What do you want Jung Kook?" Her voice hinted sarcasm. He smirked. He liked her feisty yet sweet personality. It just killed him how she treated him so coldly yet act like an angel to all the other hyungs.

"I just noticed that you were out here. And you looked lonely, I decided to be company." He said and sat beside her. She raised an eyebrow and scooted away. 

"What makes you think I want your company?" She asked. He smiled and scooted enclosing the gap between them.

"You never said you didn't." He gave her a flirty smile. She scoffed.

"What a bastard.." She muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing." She coughed and looked away. She didn't know why, but her eyes began to stain with tears. Seeing one of Jin's close friends wasn't the greatest thing to do. 

"I can see on your face. Something happened today.. Didn't it?" He asked. 

She looked back at him with teary eyes and shook her head. Her bottom lip trembled but she held a bold face. He clearly saw the tears in her eyes and he didn’t know why or how but he was feeling sorry for her. He’s rarely felt like this before and he didn’t know exactly what to do.

"Everything's fine. I'm fine. Now please." She motioned him to leave and she got up and began to walk away.

Jung Kook didn't want her to leave. Even though he was a supposed 'bad' boy, he wasn't heartless. He knew that there was something wrong and he wanted to help. Even though she was cold, he knew she only did it because she was scared of him touching her.. Again.

He didn’t know why but there was a flame burning in his heart. He had to make her smile again. He got up and strutted after her.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about anything? I know I'm not the greatest person to talk to, but I'll always listen and try to make you happy." He reassured and took her hand into his.

Sungmi raised an eyebrow. How could she believe that? She barely knew the guy. “Why would you do that?” She asked.

“Because you’re special..” He admitted. Her eyes widened and she took pulled her hand away from him.

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I have someone.” She said and walked away. She bit her lip to suppress her tears. Or someones..

What is wrong with me? Why am I confused? The answer is so obvious. But why do I not want to admit that it’s him?

She ended up by the school library and noticed familiar sneakers a few feet from her. She looked up and her heart skipped a beat. He had a loving expression on his face and he held his arms open.

tumblr_inline_mon8ubTeBT1qz4rgp.gif

“I won’t force you to be with me. But if I’m the one you want then I’ll never let you go. I promise.” He confessed. Sungmi bit her lip, a big part of her wanted to run and jump onto him. But the bigger part of her was afraid of being hurt by him again.

“C-Can I have some time?” She sobbed. His expression slightly fell and he dropped his arms but nodded. “But-“ She spoke, he looked up at her with a an anticipating expression.

“Can I have a hug?” She asked tearfully. He softened and nodded. She bolted into his arms, almost knocking him over. However, after working out and playing basketball with her, he grew very muscular.

I already know that I’ll choose you in the end. But I’m scared that you’ll hurt me again, so I’m scared to be with you. But I want you, and only you. I’m probably the most selfish person in the world I know, but my heart only belongs to you.