Frog and Bear

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

Sungmi had woken up earlier than Jonghwan and Gina, being the adventureous person she was, she wanted to explore the school. But she didn't want to do it alone, so there was one other person she decided to call. 

She sat by the fountain in the school's quad and soon he finally came. 

Her eyes smiled when she saw a familiar boy walking towards her. "Good morning oppa," She said. 

He gave her a small smile, "Sorry for being a bit late.." 

She raised a brow and looked at her watch. "You're only 8 minutes late, no need to apologize. Here," She handed him a muffin. "I got you a little treat, chocolate, your favorite right?" She asked.

He softened. 

She remembered. 

His insides fluttered at her sweet gesture and he began to feel all warm and tingly. 

"So, where would you like to go explore?" He asked. 

"Hm... Can you show me the pe center? I want to check out the sports." She said. 

He nodded and began to head towards the large field, she trailed beside him. 

"You know Bearbear... You've changed.." He thought outloud.

She looked up at him and blinked. "Huh?" She was confused. 

"You're not the same annoying, showoff little girl." She smiled. But it didn't last for long, "You're even more annoying and I bet a bigger showoff." 

Her jaw dropped. "NOT EVEN." She crossed her arms and looked away. He rolled his eyes and took a large bite of her muffin. 

"YEAH. OPPA!" She gave him a light smack in the arm. "You have your own!" 

He shoved her forehead lightly away from himself and sighed, "Yeup, more annoying." And took a bite out of his muffin. 

She gave him a playful glare and meronged him. "I can see you." He said, red-faced she quickly caught up to him. Multi-eyed monster. 

"You know, you weren't like this at lunch. Why is that?" He asked getting personal. 

She thought back, what was he referring to? Then it hit her. Jonghwan was there. 

"I guess.. It was a bit awkward seeing you guys again in a few years..?" She lied. 

She knew it was horrible to have lied to him, but she didn't want her knowing of her and Jonghwan's romantic relationship. Or waht their relationshop was. She knew that they were roomates, and Jin might stir up something and use her against him. The last thing she would want is a dramatic fight between the two guys she loved the most. 

Who would she pick? She didn't want to answer. 

"Mhmm.. Are you sure it wasn't because of Jonghwan?" 

"Why would it be about him?" She threw the question back at him. She knew him well enough to know he was trying to figure something out.

He shrugged. "A person can't change that much." He said.He eyed her playfully, "You like him don't you?" 

She stiffened a bit but rolled her eyes, "Whatever Oppa, I am who I am. If I'm different around someone then I am. You should know me well enough to come up with conclusions." She answered. 

He blinked. She didn't answer my question. But slightly frownedd. She's keeping something from me.

"I heard you transferred to a delinquent school for your junior year. And you skipped senior year?" He changed the topic. 

"It wasn't-" He threw her a look and she nodded. 

"Wow. You and Gina both skipped a grade. And I'm my own age." She chuckled. 

"Hit the books and get off league Oppa. Gina told me about your obsession." His jaw dropped. (Who here has guy friends obsessed with league!) 

THAT WAS A SECRET! GOD DAMMIT GINA. 

They finally arrived at the PE building. Sungmi's jaw dropped, "OMG! It's huge! I have to take two years of this?????" She asked.

He nodded. "To graduate." 

She frowned. "I don't like college already."  He chuckled. 

"Oh, do you still like to play basketball?" 

"Of course! Who's the one that taught me in the first place mister? I practice pretty often. " she smiled.

His heart picked up speed at her comment. He thought it was sweet how she practice what he taught her.

"Do you think you can beat me?" He asked.

She shrugged. "Maybe if I was wearing the proper clothes." He gave her a look.

"You can't play basketball in jeans?"

"SKINNY JEANS."

He gave her a dissappointed look, "What do you play basketball in?" 

"Shorts."  He gulped. Imagining Sungmi in short shorts made him turn a bit red and he mentally slapped himself for thinking so. 

"Maybe another day then." He said.


"Let's go check out the courts, for fun." She smiled and winked at him. He chuckled and began to walk towards the court with his favorite teddy bear right behind him.

I have a feeling.. I don't have a chance, so don't make my heart race.. 

A group of guys were actually on the court playing basketball. One boy wore sunglasses, another had a black bandana wrapped around his head and the last had a spiked mask around his mouth. 

"Where are the damn guys with the drinks?" The boy with sunglasses asked. He was very eager to get his drinks. He had the deepest voice of them all. 

"They should be back in a few. Calm down." The one with the bandana wrapped around his head said.

"Holy ." The one with the spiked mask said. The other two turned towards him and looked in the direction he was looking in.

Their jaw dropped.

Their friend Jin.. WITH A GIRL. 

"Is that-"

"Yeah, yeah it is.. Jin!" The boy with sunglasses called out. 

Jin whirled around and saw three of his friends waving towards him. He let out a small sigh. His friends him with every single girl he meets. 

I wanted to be alone with her.

Sungmi heard someone call Jin and looked at him. With a frustrated sigh he asked, "You wanna meet a few of my friends?" He asked.

He doesn't seem too thrilled.. Should I?

"Do you want to?" She asked. 

"It's your choice," He said. Please say no. Please say no. 

"I guess.. Okay, I wouldn't want to be rude, they are your friends." With depressed shoulders, he walked towards his friends. 


The two appoarched the three boys, who gave Jin sly looks.  "Hey there man. How's... Life?" The boy with sunglasses asked and naturally wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulders. 

Sungmi stiffened a laugh, she knew Jin hated skinship, unless forcefully from Gina. Jin's eyes widened and gave his friend a fearful glare and he raised his hands in defeat. 

"Okay, okay. But aren't you going to introduce us to your little pretty lady?" He said. 

Sungmi looked at Jin questionably, little pretty lady? 

"Fine," he answered. "This is my friend Sungmi. This is Rap monster or RM, Suga, and J-Hope." He said and pointed towards each member.

She gave them each a shy smiles. "Hi.." Rap monster smiled at her amused.

"Are you a freshman cutie?" He asked.

She nodded. "I'm actually one of Jin's little sisters." She introduced herself as. She thought that they would get the wrong idea of Jin and her dating, which would be.. awkward... 


Jin looked at her wide-eyed. That's... The last thing you are to me.. His expression saddened after her comment but he held up a poker shield. But his heart silently ached. 

"Oh, really? Sorry man, I didn't mean to hit on your baby sis." He said. Jin nodded and gave Sungmi a look. 

Suga raised a brow. "Don't you have one sister? Gina? The hot one you won't let any of us tap." He answer insensitively. Sungmi's jaw dropped and Jin sent him a hateful look. My friend or not, you don't say that about my sister, bastard. 

"Whoa man. You shouldn't talk about my sister like that." Sungmi grew defessive. 

They all looked at her, alarmed by her sudden outburst, but Jin was the most surprised.  They had no idea what would hit them. 

"You shouldn't mention her or even speak of her name from your dirty lips. I swear guys that would 'tap' that disgust me and should try and find s instead of good girls." 

Suga was speechless. No one ever talked to him with little respect as she did. It irked him, but he respected her. 

"Nice one new girl," J-Hope said. "Sorry, he don't mean it literally, we love Gina, she's like a little hyper bunny to us. It just happened that she looked like a goddess." 

Her expression relaxed and she soon cracked a smile. 

"I know right.. I'm really jealous. She's so pretty." 

Jin's eyes softened.  You shouldn't be.

"Damn girl, you shouldn't be jealous." A voice spoke. 

They all whirled around and Sungmi met eyes with the last person she wanted to see. 

"You're finally back!" Rap monster shouted and ran towards his friend holding the drinks in hand. 

"Oh, Jin hyung, you're here." He said. Sungmi's eyes widened and she looked at Jin. 

"You- You- You know him?!?!"