Set up

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

Jonghwan never showed for breakfast, so Sungmi ended up thinking he overslept. And knowing him, he wouldn't want her to wait around and decided to go her first class with Gina. And luckily, they had the class together. 

"Oppa was so mean, why would I like mean guys?" Sungmi asked. 

"Oppa wasn't mean.. He only loved to tease you." Gina answered honestly. Sungmi rolled her eyes. 

"Sure, Oppa is a bully." She pouted. Gina chuckled. 

"Even our parents shipped you guys together," Sungmi stared at her then remembered. She rolled her eyes and let out a soft groan. 

"Don't even remind me.." She said. 

 

"Ummma! Jin oppa is picking on me again!" A 10 year old Sungmi cried to her mother. 

Jin, Gina, and Sungmi had previously went to the beach, and Sungmi was too busy looking at the waves to notice Jin. He got annoyed with the fact that she'd rather look at the sea then play with him. 

So, he did what any other 10 year old would do. 

Push her into it. 

Sungmi, having a fear of water because of the accident, screamed and began to cry as the cold water splashed against her warm skin. The water felt like a frozen blanket wrapping around her, drowning the air from her. 

Sungmi's dad quickly rushed over to his daughter and picked her up. 

Luckily, she was only few inches towards the sea water and the water didn't rush past her waist. But trumatized little Sungmi felt as if the water rushed back her head. 

Gina was with her parents setting up the panic and but rushed over once she saw what happened. 

"BEARBEAR!" She screamed. Sungmi's dad placed her on a soft beach towel and the two siblings crowded around her. 

"Is-Is she okay?" Gina looked up at her dad, and he gave her a soft smile and nodded. 

Gina's family and Sungmi's family were closer than ever, they had been high school best friends with their moms meeting then after a while their dads. It was destiny that their childern would later become best friends. 

In a way, they were all family. 

"Oppa, apologize!" Gina said and gave Jin a frightening glare. Jin softly patted Sungmi's shoulder and gave her a sorrowful smile. 

I'm sorry.. I just wanted to play with you.. 

"Okay kids! Let Sungmi rest for a bit and come eat food!" Gina imidiently stood up and raced after the sweet smell of burgers. 

Jin on the other minute, stayed by Sungmi's side. He leaned in and a stran of hair out of her eyes. And smiled afterwards. 

Jin's mother noticed what he did and nudged Sungmi's mom, they both quickly softened. 

"Our son and daughter must get married one day... We'll be in-laws!" Jin's mother smiled. 

"That would be amazing..." Sungmi's mom smiled and linked arms with her friend. 

 

"That was a horrible experince.. I almost died!" She said.

Gina rolled her eyes. "Get over it Bearbear, it was a long time ago. Plus! He didn't mean it, he probably just wanted to play with you or something." 

"Sure, whateverr." Sungmi sang in a happy tone, indicating that she wanted to get off the topic. And as if on cue, a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders and she stopped glanced over and smiled. 

A7pHgI3CcAAsIfS.png:large

"Good morning," He said and let go of her shoulders. She chuckled, "Morning!" 

"How was your sleep?" He asked. 

"Don't even remind me.." She said. 

For their first class, they decided to sit together, while Gina was accompanied by some junior boys that seemed to be interested in her. His name was Junhyung. 

He had that kind of gangster-ish feel to him and Sungmi thought he looked intimidating. But she felt at ease when Gina continuously smiled while talking to him.

He seems like a nice guy, maybe he and Gina will hit it off. 

"Has anyone ever told you, you have the eyes of an angel?" He asked. Gina chuckled and shook her head. 

"Nope, but thanks anyway. You're not too bad yourself tiger." 

He smiled and noticed a girl staring at Gina, he rasied his brow and asked, "Hey, do you know that girl? She keeps staring at you." He pointed out. 

Gina turned and noticed that Sungmi quickly looked away and smiled. "Yeah, that's my sister, Sungmi. She's cute huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, she is. But I think I would rather go for beautiful.." He said charmingly and she chuckled. 

"But if she's single, I have a friend who would love a double date with her. He's a real handsome one." He said and pulled out a picture of a group of boys from his wallet. 

b2stbeast.jpg

"Is he this one?" She pointed at the little blonde boy. Junhyung nodded. 

"Good eyes," He smiled. "Or gorgeous eyes is more like it." He linked. 

Gina chuckled. Maybe I should ask her to 'accompany' me on my date. Most likely she'll think she's helping me, but in reality, I'll be helping her.. I mean, Jonghwan is sweet and all, but he needs to step up to the plate and fight for his girl. Be a man. 

"Actually, do you think we could go on a double date? Maybe.. Lunch tomorrow, you, me, and the two cutie pies we'll set up." Gina smiled. 

Junhyung was taken aback, no  girl had ever asked him out before, it was usually him doing the asking but he liked how Gina liked to get what she wants. He liked that fiesty she had in her. 

"Sure, I'll text him later," He smiled.

"Perfect."