My Girl

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

"Hello?" Gina scooted closely so she could hear well. Sungmi gave her a suspicious, Gina gave her the best puppy dog eyes she could, and with an annoyed face, Sungmi clicked 'speaker'.

"Hey, it's me. So.. Umm.." Sungmi looked at Gina, who started to play charades with her, "Would.. You.. Like.. To.. Go.. Eat.. With.. My.. Friends?" Jonghwan slightly fell in disappointment. He was looking forward to being with alone Sungmi the entire day. 

"Will you go?" He asked uncertain. 

"Of course!" She said. 

"I was kinda hoping...." He scratched the back of his head. Jonghwan, don’t be selfish. She wants to spend time with her childhood friends, and she’s even nice enough to ask if you would want to join her.

"Yeah?" Sungmi asked anticipating. She was hoping he would want alone time. As much as she loved Gina and Jin, she wanted to spend time with Jonghwan a bit more. She knew she was being a bad friend, but she was just cautious with Jonghwan and other girls aka the fabulous Gina.

"Nevermind, I would be glad to come." He said. Sungmi's face fell a bit but luckily Gina didn't notice. 

"Yay! Thanks Jonghwan! I'll finally get to meet you!!" Gina squealed. 

Jonghwan grew confused. "Who is this?" He asked. "Gina?" 

"Yeup! I can't wait to meet you Jonghwan! I heard so many things about you and you sound like the best guy ever!" She proudly said. Sungmi turned away, trying to his her blush.

Jonghwan, on the other line, chuckled in amusement and thought of Sungmi's embarrassed face. That made his smile wider.


"I heard great things about you as well, we'll meet soon. May I talk to Sungmi again?"  He asked.

Sungmi looked at the phone and asked, "Yeah?" 

"Are we still on for studying tonight at the library?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we are." She said. 

"The school year hasn't even begun yet, you guys study?" Gina asked. Did he turn her into a nerd.

"We're planning on studying abroad next semester and we're trying to pick where, so we decided to do a little research." He answered.

"Study, abroad? You're leaving me?!" She exclaimed. 

Sungmi giggled at her friend's reaction. "Just for a semester, it's okay. No need to worry!" 

Gina continued to pout. "Where are you guys planning to go?" She asked.

"Somewhere that has beautiful oceans.." Sungmi said. 

"And magnificent architecture." He finished. Gina nodded. 

"Ahhhhh, why not Hawaii?" She asked.


"Maybe, we'll take that into consideration." Sungmi said. Gina smiled.

"Send me postcards!" And with that she made her way into the restroom. 

Sungmi giggled and turned back to the phone. "Did you just wake up?" 

"Yeah, a little while ago. I'm actually in the bathroom right now." Sungmi froze and the image of Jonghwan in the restroom flashed through her mind.

"Oh... Uh.." She grew pink and awkward.

"Don't worry you sicko, I just finished brushing my teeth." He knew of her ways. 

"Uh-Huh... Don't forget your documents for the library!" She reminded. 

"How can I? I have the cutest reminder button in the world." He admitted. Sungmi grew pink again; this was the second romantic thing Jonghwan said since last night. Butterflies flew into her stomach and she fluttered.

"Thanks, We'll come by and pick you up in a bit." She said.

"It's okay, I'll go to your dorm when I finish." He said. 

"Sure, it's your choice! Bye now!" She said and hung up. She closed her phone and let out a small sigh. I think today will be a good day. 

With that, she barged into the bathroom while it was occupied.

"BEARBEARRRRR!" 


Jin finished washing in his friend's room; he had forgotten his toothbrush the day before. He grabbed it and left the room bidding goodbye to his friends, BTS. 

He checked his old text messages from Gina and looked for the text with her room number.  Room 64, okay, that's down the hallway from my room. Jin grabbed the new bouquet he had just bought for someone and left for his floor.

Once he got onto his floor, he went straight towards the girl’s dorm room. His eyes widened when he saw who had beaten him to the door. 

J-Jonghwan?! What is he doing here? 

Jin approached and clutched the flowers tightly in his hand. If he's flirting with Gina, roommate or not I'll kick his . 

Gina and Jonghwan were talking at the doorstep when Gina looked up and spotted him. 

"Oh! Oppa. This is Jonghwan, BearBear's friend." She explained.

BearBear's friend? I guess.. That makes sense. Wait, was she the one that I saw...... No No, this is her friend. Gina would have told me if she had a boyfriend.  A sudden wave of anticipation washed over Jin's body. I’m here for you.. BearBear.

"Oppa? Are those flowers for BearBear?" She asked. Jin froze.

. 

Jonghwan gave him a suspicious look. Why would he have flowers for Sungmi? Unless..... No way. 

"Did someone call me?" A voice spoke. 

Jin grew rigid. And Jonghwan looked inside, his eyes softened and he smiled. 

Finally, out stepped a young girl. Sungmi wore a pretty, floral dress with her hair slightly curled. Making her a thousand times for beautiful than she already was. She wasn't as gorgeous as Gina but she sure can make a guy's heart skip a beat. 

She peeked out of the room and spotted Jin with a bouquet. 

"Froggie!" She said and smiled brightly. "It's been a long time." 

Jin's heart skipped a beat. Whoa. She's.. Changed. Did it just get hot in there?

His face flushed with blush and he gave her a foolish smile. "H-Hi.." 

Gina gave her brother a sly look before winking at Jonghwan. 'You better watch out.' 

Sungmi noticed that look and glanced at Jonghwan than Gina. Is something going on? 

"Oppa! Are those flowers for me?" Gina asked him. He shook his head. He held out the flowers towards Sungmi.


"Hey BearBear, it's been a long time. I hope you like lilies." He said. "I remember you loved them when you were little."

"As a matter of fact, I still do." She took the bouquet into her hands. "Thank you! I'll leave this in my room before we go." She hurried inside and placed the bouquet on her desk. As she stepped out, Jonghwan closed the door behind her, but as he closed the door, he shot the bouquet a glare. That bastard better not have feelings for MY GIRL.

As they began walking, Sungmi and Gina began to blab about their childhood memories while Jonghwan watched as the enthusiasm popped right out of Sungmi. He loved the sparkle in her eyes when she remember all her cherish moments and thought she was adorable when Gina .

Until he noticed someone else watching her as well and it was none other than Jin.