o7

~The Broken Smiled Angel~

~ Kai POV ~

We kissed. We just kissed. I didn't want to pull back, and I could feel, neither did she. We both had to pull back for air though. I placed my now dry forehead onto hers and looked into her deep brown eyes. "Park Reina. Can I ask you something?" She smiled, probably knowing what I was going to say next. "What is it Kim Jongin?" I smiled hearing my name coming out of her lips so melodically. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Her smile widened as she kissed me again. We pulled back and I smiled. 'I'll take that as a yes~" Reina giggled as I intertwined our hands. "Well if you took that as a no, I'd be disappointed." We both laughed and kissed one more time. I could get used to this...

~ Reina POV ~

Jongin sat down next to me, holding my hand while looking up at the stage. "It has always been my dream to be up there. Or at least to choreograph what will be shown up there." He started. I looked over at him, a small smile playing on his lips. 'I feel like that's your second home Jongin~" he looked over at me, his head tilted to the side. "I mean, as I watched you up there, it was like I was looking at a different person. Everything about you changed. From your eyes to your aura. It was fascinating."

Jongin blushed and scratched the back of his neck with his free hand. "R-really? T-thanks." The two of us sat in a comfortable silence. "Hey Rei~" I looked over at Jongin. "Yeah?' "What do you dream of?" I thought about it. "I dream of acting. Mostly musicals. And I want to compose some songs for musicals. I'm still indecisive about which one I want to do more."

Jongin chuckled and looked over at me. "You know what would be cool? You composing a song to be performed on stage with my choreography." I smiled as I looked at him. 'OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!~"

~ Narrator POV ~

The two talked for what seemed like hours. But to them, it was mere minutes. They were trapped in their own little world, no one else but them. There was no pain, no worries. Just love and affection. They talked about their hopes, dreams, and worries after college. They finally got to know each other with one simple connection. Hurt. They both felt it but it never really showed on the outside.

They learned about each other fairly quickly. Reina was majoring in acting and minoring in composing. She loves going to the beach just to watch the sunset and she really cares for her two older siblings. Jongin was majoring in performing arts, dance mostly. He dances the minute music starts playing and hates seeing his noonas get hurt by their boyfriends.

The day the two became best friends, was the day they became one. They were now like the Astro Twins. They felt that now they would be stronger together. They both had each others' backs.  There was no breaking in their bonds. It took the two many years to finally 'fess up and admit to one another that they practically needed each other. They've always been there in their lives, but always at a distance. Now the two joined, and they were unstoppable. 

Jongin noticed the time and thought they should get out of the empty theater and grab something to eat. Well both their stomachs were growling by this time anyway. Jongin and Reina held hands as they walked out and locked the place up. The smile on their faces couldn't have been wider, brighter. They couldn't have been more genuine.

A group behind them noticed that. The leader of this pack wore a stupefied face. She's hanging out with that dork? A small tap was felt on the leader's jacket. 'Hyung. What are you thinking?" The smaller yet older man asked. The leader looked over at the happy couple, who were just tiny faces in the large crowd. He smirked and looked at the smaller men behind him. He replied to the in Chinese. "I'm thinking that its time to show that little blackie exactly who he is messing with." The men smiled and patted each other on the backs. The leader turned back at the happy couple, who were now just specks in the distant street ahead. You don't ever touch my girl. Kim. Jong. In.