o12

~The Broken Smiled Angel~
~ Jongin's POV ~

The day was here. The day we present our songs that we composed/Reina's birthday. A bunch of Reina's close friends got her presents, but they were small items like perfume and makeup. Not like Reina needs it. She smiled, her beautiful smile. I kneeled down next to her and rested my head on her desk. "Content?" She smiled and rested her head next to mine. "Yes. But I'm so nervous for Composition class." I nodded. "Me too. But we still have to do it." She nodded before yawning. The bell rung and that meant it was time for Composition class. My phone vibrated in my pocket at the same time.

Kyungsoo~

We're here! Go last though cuz Sehunnie is still on his way.

I nodded before Reina nudged me to get going for class. The two of us walked hand in hand to class, avoiding the other Music Room. We walked into class and everyone greeted Reina "Happy Birthday!" She smiled and thanked everyone. We walked over to our seats as Mrs. Lim walked in. "Good afternoon class~ Is everyone ready to present their composition?" The class moaned as Mrs. Lim took attendance. She sat down in front of her computer and punched in the attendance before she called me over.

"You're going last right, Jongin?" She asked in a whisper. I nodded and she smiled. "She's going to love it. I just know it!" She let me sit down and Reina gave me a questioning look. "Something about the last test." I lied. She nodded and took out her folder. "Okay class. I'm going to go at random order, so be scared." Mrs. Lim joked. Everyone looked like they were about to faint, knowing they had to perform in front of the class.

The only ones that were left were Reina and me. It was obvious that Reina was going next. Mrs. Lim called her name and Reina warily went up. She sat in front of the piano and bit her lip. "So the title of my piece is Don't Go. I wrote it in the perspective of a guy so I hope you guys will like it." She took a deep breath before started playing.

Video Credits: KpopFans008

She started singing along and her voice nearly brought tears to everyone's eyes. By the time she got to the chorus, we  all can see how the song really was made in the perspective of a guy. She beautifully ended the piece and everyone stood up and clapped. She smiled and bowed to the class before handing in her piece to Mrs. Lim. She came over and sat down, taking a deep breath in. "That was beautiful Rei~" I complimented. She smiled and gave me a small push. I looked over at Mrs. Lim and she smiled and nodded. I stood in front of the class and presented my piece. "The title of my piece is XOXO and I brought along some friends to help me perform it." On cue, the door opened and the guys came in. The girls in the class swooned over Sehun. Dumb noona lover...Baekhyun sat in front of the piano as the rest of us crowded behind him. Baekhyun started playing as I opened the piece.

Video Credits: uyutea

All of us sang our part, I even wrote in a part for Chanyeol-hyung, but Sehun and I performed it instead. I looked over at Reina while Kyungsoo was singing his part and she was on the verge of tears. I smiled at her and she smiled back. We got to the ending and everyone clapped. The guys and I screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY REINA!!" at the end, which brought Reina to tears. Mrs. Lim stood and clapped for us, making a chain reaction for the class. Everyone was clapping and standing up, in turn, all of us bowed. The clapping ceased and Mrs. Lim wrote down some notes down on her notebook. I gave her my sheet music and she patted my arm. "That was a lovely birthday present Jongin." She smiled and I did the same. The others walked over to Mrs. Lim to introduce themselves or say hi since they graduated. I sat down next to Reina and she smiled at me, despite having tears rolling down her cheeks. "That was beautiful Jong~ She leaned her head on my shoulder and I kissed her forehead. "Happy birthday honey~"