Going To His House

One Second... Is All It Takes

I ran after him. Where was he? He just disappeared. Then when I was about to give up, I saw blonde hair and ran after it in this crowded area. I really didn't see where I was going, I was only looking for blonde hair. I stopped when we came to a big house. Wait isn't this, Jonghyung's dads house? I hid behind the bushes as Jonghyung knocked on the door. What was he doing? I thought he hated his dad?

"Hold on!" A voice from inside said. It sounded like his dad.

"Okay, hey wel- oh it's just you Jonghyung," his dad put his head into the house and yelled, "Hold up honey! I just need to chat with someone," and poked his head back to his body as he closed the door.

"Why did you tell her?" Jonghyung asked with anger in his voice.

"Tell who what?," his dad seemed a bit confused.

"Why did you tell _______ about mom?"

"She asked, that's why,"

"It was only supposed to be between me and you. I don't want her to worry,"

"Well Im sorry son,"

"That's what you said when mom died. It doesn't seem like your sorry. Sorry is when you feel apoligetic towards someone, which it seems like you never have,"

"I was apoligetic when your mom died,"

"You didn't even cry when she died, how is that apoligetic? I never saw a drop of water coming out of your eye when she died. I didn't even see you there when she died. Where were you huh?! She cried your name tons of times. She never called out my name, or my brothers name. Just yours. When she needed you the most,  you let her down. How is that apoligetic?" Jonghyung turned around and walked away as I was still paralyzed in the bushes. When Jonghyung was gone, his dad was still there. He sighed and put his head on his hand. And I walked out of the bushes before he left.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYSSS! Sorry I haven't written in such a long time. I didn't like this story :/ I don't think a lot of you liked it either. And I was stuck with writers block.):