Why?

One Second... Is All It Takes

Jonghyun and I haven't talked for weeks since the idea of talking to his dad was brought up. He chose to sit somewhere different rather than sitting next to me like we always do. Everyday, I look out the window that is next to my desk, and think, was I wrong or was I right? I still don't know the answer but I hope I was right, because then, I wouldn't of risked our friendship for nothing. I look back up to the board and see Jonghyuns brown hair with blonde tips. I stare at him and think, Jonghyun, I'm sorry for what I did, but I really think you need to solve out your problems with your dad. And just then, the cracks his back holding the chair and twisting his torso. He looks me in the eye and both of us are shocked that we have actually made eye contact. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked straight ahead of him. I sighed. Stare out the window.

He always had a friend, all the time. Me? Well, I was only with him and a few other people which I only knew but never considered friends. Jonghyuns just nice guy who always has a smile on his face, but not anymore.

As I was staring into space and thinking all these thoughts about Jonghyun, the lunch bell rings. I pick up my books and place them into my hand while I swoop off the chair. I shove my books into my locker and shut it tight.

I sit down in the garden like Jonghyun and I always do, now it's just me. I spazz for a second as someone calls my name.

"Hey _________" says a girl who I think I know.

"Hey...you!" I say.

"You don't remeber my name do you?" I shake my head, "it's Ae Sook, nice to meet you," she shook my hand.

"Sorry," I apoligize.

"No it's okay,"........................................"Umm, I don't mean to pry or anything, but I noticed you look like you have a lot on your mind."

"It's fine, I actually do, how did you know?"

"Well for one, you're always spacing out in class, and two you always tense your muscles with someone calls your name like they shocked you or something,"

"It's just something no one would understand." I explain.

"Oh really?" she whispered something into my ear which was something really private.

"I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay, it's not like I haven't gotten used to it," she shrugged her shoulders. "Promise me you won't tell anyone?"

"Promise" we hooked pinkies and touched our thumbs.

Lunch was over and Ae Sook decided to sit next to me, "hey again,"

"Hey" I waved.

"You know you can tell me anything," he brought her head down a little.

"If I need to, I will,"

Some more days past without sleep. Ae Sook and I became good friends when I decided to tell her what happened between me and Jonghyun. 

"I think you should apoligize," she said taking a huge bite out of her lunch, " do it now, it's lunch time and bring him here to the garden, I'll leave so it will be more private" she smiled with food stuck in her teeth.

"I don't want to take the chance,"

"C'mon!" she tried to motavate me, "You said you wanted to be friends right? Then why don't you tell him what happened with your dad?"

"Ehhh, I don't know," I shrugged. It took some minutes for her to build up my courage to finally do it. I took my lunch and headed to the table Jonghyun was stitting at, he saw me coming.


Sorry I didn't update, my laptops been broken, I have to go on the family comp on this HUGE 50'' flat TV lol. It's our moniter now. So whenever I'm on, my family's like, It's Korean, watching a video-It's Korean. Reading a book-It's Korean. Listening to music-It's Korean. Etc. So yeah(: I hope you enjoyed that I updated in a lonnngg time(: And If someone could make me a picture for this! It would be GREATT!!