It's Just Him

One Second... Is All It Takes

Oh. It's just him. Jonghyungs dad. 

"Ummm hi," I said in a low tone.

"Oh, hello," I guess he didn't notice me. "You should go back to bed, it's getting dark now and you have to go to school tomorrow,"

"Yeah," I turned around and was about to walk back to my room but stopped and turned back around to Jonghyungs dad. His back was turned towards me, he was about to start walking but I stopped him,"Umm what are you doing here this late? I thought you were some theif or something,"

"Oh umm, I just left something at our house that Jonghyung might of needed so I came back and put it with his stuff," wow he seemed like a caring dad. 

"Oh," was all I said. I looked like an idoit there, so I talked. "Can I ask you something?"

"Umm sure," he said.

"What happened? To Jonghyungs Umma I mean," I blurted out and I didn't mean to.

"Oh," he paused, "Well, his mom... was in the hospital with a really bad fever... She was going to give birth to our little girl Kim Yuri. But... she...both of them didn't make it because her mom died because of the fever," he turned around and left. I was just frozen there I couldn't believe it. That's just so sad. 

Jonghyung POV

I streched out my hands and yawned. I opened my eyes and looked at the floor where _____ should of been. WAIT WHAT?! Should? Where was she?! I moved all the blankets out of the way. She wasn't there. I ran out of the room freaking out and saw her on the floor with a broom? right next to her? I ran towards her. Was she okay? I picked up her head and checked if she had a fever. I don't think so. Then I saw her eyes blink a little then she hugged me?

You POV

I blinked a couple of times. And saw someone familiar. Jonghyung. I hugged him and started tearing up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I kept saying. 

"For what?" he asked.

But I just kept saying "I'm sorry,". He lost two people on the same day, same hour, same second. So sad. I couldn't say anything.

"Stop!" he yelled. I teared up more. He pulled me away and held my shoulder. "_____ what happened?"

"I'm sorry," my last sorry.

"Stop saying that. what happened?" he asked.

I didn't think of anything to say so I covered my eyes trying to stop more tears from falling. They prevented me from saying anything. He wipped away my tears.

Your Umma POV

Hmmmm hmmmm hmm hmmm I hummed with the laundry basket in my hands as I walked outside my room. WOahhhh!! What are they doing?! Good thing they can't see me, his back is toards me and I think Jonghyungs back is covering _____s  view of me! GOOODD! So I walked back inside my room. Why does she keep saying sorry? Okay NO! I'm not Easdropping. Just.. that I can hear her. And I have EVERY right to hear what my daughter is talking about.

Your POV

The tears stopped pouring out.

"I'm sorry for saying sorry," I said. Wow, I jus said sorry twice, I'm so stupid!

"No it's fine, just tell me whats wrong?"

"I'm sorry that your mom died with your little sister,"

"Oh," he turned his head away.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he let go of me softely and walked out. I got up from the ground and ran after him.

________________________________________________________________________________________    x DANDAN!! ( supposed to be scary music )

Well anyways I'm running out of ideas so I wrote this boring umm chappie. Sorry forgot the word.

And yes I know I at spelling.

Im kind of thinking of giving up on this story, Should I? Comment if you don't want me to(:

Have a good day!