He's Back

One Second... Is All It Takes

You POV

Jonghyung dropped the phone.

"Umm you can stay at my house," I told him.

"No it's fine, I'll call the guys," his face still frozen.

You really think that they are up right now? -_-   And he calls ME pathetic! Pshhh!

"Do you really think that they're awake?" I gave him a -_- look.

" Well I don't want to bother you,"

OMMOOOOOO! OMOMOMOMOMO! H-he said that he do-doesn't want to BOTHER ME?

"JONGHYUNG ARE YOU OKAY? YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE AMBULANCE?!" I touched his forhead to make sure he didn't have a fever. He just smirked. 

"I know you have a life to live," 

Oka, now it's getting REALLY wierd. He always tells me to GET a lifem not tht he KNOWS I have a life.

"Jonghyung are you sure you're okay?" I said trying to stay calm.

"I'm fine okay? Just go, I'll sleep here," He said. -_- really?

"I will too then!" I gave him a thumbs up.  Am I really doing this? 

Jonghyung POV

Is she really doing this? And she thought I was acting weird. I turn around and see she's already sleeping. I sleep too. We sleot under a small rock cliff. I then suddenly wake up and feel cold. I rub my hands together and put it near the fire to heat my hands up. I used to be like this to get awa from hi all the time. I look at _____ and smile. She looks kind of cold. BLANKET! There were some close stores by. I remember. I run to the small blanket stores ran by an Ahjumma. 

"This one?" she points.

"Yes, please," I take out my wallet. Oh yeah I spent all my money on the drink. "Sory I don't have any money," I turn around to leave. 

"Wait, I'll give it to you for free. You were the handsome," (see even the ahjumma can't deny I was handsome! _____ is WRONGG!) "kid who always came here when he was younger right?"

"OMO! You remember that?" I was surprised she remembered.

"You let me keep the change as tips and all the tips you gave me would be more that engough for this!" she handed me the blacnked.

"Gamsahamnida!" I did a 90 degree angle bow before I left. I run back to ____ and I put the blanket on top of he and go to sleep.

You POV

I wake up with a blacnk on me. I sit p and see Jonghyung at the fire warming up his hands.

"Where did I get this?" I asked.

"I ran to the store over there cause you looked co-"

"YOU RAN AWAY?!" I yelled! He left me alone!

"Umm, yeah," his voice got weak.

"Meaning, YOU LEFT ME ALONE DURING THE NIGHT?! Do you know what could of happened?!" I shout.

"Well, nothing happened," his voice still weak.

" If it did I wouldve--" I got cut off.

" I wouldv'e looked for you until I found you,:

"Oh,: was all I could say, "But what if--" I got cut off again.

"No what ifs!" he said.

"STUPID JONGHYUNG! STOP CUTTING ME OFF!: stupid kid I thought, "Well let's go,"

"Go where?" he asked while I picked up my back pack.

"To my house," I replied.

"Okay," he said. We arrived at the house but something unexpected happened. He was there too.

________________________________________________________________________________________

x

So I wanted to update for everyone since its my birthday(: Haha a year older. I just wanted to say I'll be going to DC for a week or so to go meet HHDL. I'll be visiting my fam too! So I won't be able to undate. 

Ahhhhh! I'm leaving at 1 IN THE MORNINGG!! And I'll get there at 8??? That's a long flight! Haha(:

So I'm sorry about this. But still comment!