Don't Cry

One Second... Is All It Takes

WAIT! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

I run to the table that I was sitting at and where Dongho is sitting now.

"WHAT! DID! YOU TELL HIMM!!" I yell at him. People start looking but I don't care! I need to know what happened.

"Nothing important, just that me and you were on a date,"

"WHAT?! Why did you tell him that?!" I yelled again not being able to hold in my anger.

He just snickered. How did his mom raise him? Well anyways, I ran outside the Cafe to see where he was. I turned my head to the right. Nothing. To the left. Nothing. Straight. Nothing. So i just randomly running and i stop at a park bench fter running for him for about 2 minuetes (HEY DON'T LAUGH!I have horrible lung strength). I sit down on the park bench with my numb . I start to cry. He thinks that i'm going out with Jonghyung and Dongho. That was twice the plan. I thought if me and Jonghyung pretended like we were going out that Key might just maybe become jeolous. But not at all. He laughs. He's happy for us. now Dongho tells him that we are going out. He still doesn't seem to care. Just then I feel a tug on my skirt. I look around, theres no one. Wow, I'm imagining things too.

"Down Here," A cute little voice says,"My mom says if you cry, you will look ugly, so Unnie, don't cry!" She was so cute she made me smile.

"Really? Where's that smart mom of yours?"

"I don't know," her cute little smile fades,"I wasn't listening to her and got lost,"

"Here, Unnie will help you find her okay?"

"OKAY!" Her adorable smile came back. I picked her up and put her by my chest with my hand holding her bum and my left hand holding her back so she doesn't fall. Then I felt a tap as I was walking. It was Jonghyung.

"Why were you crying?" He asks.

"Why are you here?" I asked him back.

"My name is Yuri!" The cute baby tells us.

"Thats a pretty name!" Jonghyung compliments her.

"How did you see me?" I question Jonghyung.

"I was at this park while you were crying," Jonghyung explained.

"I'll tell you later, just help me find her mom,"

We talked through that whole walk when a lady came running towards us.

"YURI!!" She yelled happily.

"Mommyyyy!" Yuri shouted with a smile.

Yuris mom held her child and asked, "How could I ever repay you?" And of course Jonghyung comes out with a stupid answer. His answer-"$500," And I could see by the expresion on her face that she was TOTALLY not expecting that. I step on his foot.

"It's nothing," I say loudly so I can cover up Jonghyung who is screaming after my stop on his foot, he's just screaming in his head though. I can tell, his whole face is red. Then she left.

"OWWWWWWWW!! THAT HURTT!!!" He whined.

"I know," I laugh.

"What's so funny!? You like it when people are in pain?!" he yelled at me.

"Nope. Only when it happens to you!" I laugh again.

"Why did you do that?"

"CAUSE YOU ASKED HER FOR 500 DOLLARS!" I shouted at him.

"So?" I don't think he understood -_- this concieted man! I stomp on his foot again. "Okay! I get it!" My work here, is donee!

We started to walk. I follow him on the curb of the sidewalk with my head down. I couldn't see but I'm guessing he turned around really fast. That's why I accidentally bump into him, well his chest to be more specific. (And for all those girls out there, yes he has abs! perfect abs to cry on!!) I start to cry remembering Key.  Jonghyung is my best friend so I cry in front of all the time. He wrapped his right arm around me while his left wipped away my tears. (Yeah it sounds like a drama, but it's not. There's a MAJOR difference. Me and Jonghyung don't think of each other like that).I put my hands in front of my face trying to cover my tears, but it's not working.

"What happened?" his conforting voice came.

"H-he didn't care!" I slightly punched his chest.

"Here, punch my 6 pack!" He held out his arms. I punch him when I'm mad. I know that might sound mean but he doesn't care. I could tell he was trying to make me laugh at the end with the 6 pack line but right now... just wasn't the time to laugh. I keep punching (not too hard though), and people are staring at us. Especially the moms of the little kids. They are all leaving, I bet it's because moms try to teach their kids manners or basically not to punch someone like I am doing. Im such a horrible example. But I keep punching, then I miss because my body begins to get weak after punching and crying too much. I fall to the ground. I bring my knees in front of me and bend them and wrap my short arms around them.Jonghyung sits in front of me but with his back facing my face. What is he doing? His knees are bent like mine but his isn't touching the ground. His hands are near his waist. His fingers are pointing up to the sky tilted though. His palms are facing in my direction. 

"Come on," Still in the position bouncing up and down he manages to say that.

"What?" I was so confused.

"Piggy back ride!" I felt stupid now. But I get on his back and realize his back is really soft. He stands up and starts walking. I'm not too sure where. My head is tilted on his back looking to the right side of his surroundings. My eyes are slightly closed.

"Jonghyung," I say.

"Yeah..?"

"Thanks," 

"No problem, that's what friends are for." He can be really stuck up sometimes but he really is a nice person. I wish he could be nice all the time.

"I'm sorry I told everyone we were going out, I'm sorry I dragged you into this mess, we don't need to pretend anymore, we are still best friends though, right? Not a couple. Just Best Friends," I alpoligze to him. I hope I can be friends with him forever, this concieted stuck up dino!

"Yeah," he agrees,"You know what?"

"What?" I try to think.

"This name is perfect," What namee?!! Now i'm really confused.

"Piggy."

"YAHH!" I yell at him."Well what's the word for a person who has a brain size of a, wait do you even have a brain?" I knock on his head.

"Yes of cource I do. If I didn't have a brain I would of just left you there, and maybe thrown rocks at you! Do you want me to do that?"

Luckily there were no rocks her-- I look down to the ground, I  guess there are.

"NOOOO!!!" I yell at him." Okay someone who is concieted, wierd stuck up, short and mean? Oh yeah Jonghyung is the word!"

"What about my brain?" he asks.

"The size of hmmmm," I try to think, what is small? "MY FINGERNAILL!" I put my finger in front of his face so he could see. He started to chuckle.

"You forgot to mention handsome, lovable and ----," I cut him off from his concieted speech.

"Where are we?" I pondered. It looks familiar.

"You don't know? Remember, as kids we came to this cafe and act like adults?"

"I only have money to buy one thing," He sat me down on a chair letting me go from the piggy back ride and left to the counter. While that, I read a magazine on the table close to us.

"Jja!" He shoved the drink in front of my face over the magazine. It was a large.

"It's more than I could drink,"

"Umm helloo?" He waved his arm in front of me,"I'm here too! You think I would get you something and me nothing?" of course. This selfish man. This selfish kid!

"Of course I should've known!" 

"Here," He gave me a straw and we both opened our straws. We put it in the frappiccino. Sooo delicous. But everything ended. I saw Key, (WHY IS HE EVERYWHEREE!) with another girl. She had long black wavy hair close to the end of her ribs. That was all i could see. Her back was facing me. But Key was facing me directly.  They were feeding each other pasteries. I tried holding back my tears but I was too weak. IVE CRIED ENOUGH TODAY CAUSE OF YOU KEYY! Then Key came up to us.                                                                                                                             ________________________________________________________________________________________ x

Well hello again! I'm going to try to update every other day soooo yeahh. Tell me if you like this story. I know the chapters are long. But when my friend read it, she said the chapters were too short. I wrote it in a notebook and i am a conservitive person so I chose to make it longer but I HAD to fill out a page sooooo yeahhhh. But I hope you enjoy this. :) And thank you for reading!