Why Was He There? Part 1

One Second... Is All It Takes

Me and Jonghyung werewlaking teasing eatch other when we saw Key. Just why god? Just why? Why do I have to see him every single minute of the day?! Are you trying to kill me? "Hey guys," he says looking akwardly at our hands.  It hurt seeing him but Jonghyung helped.

"Sup?" Jonghyung asked in his umm.. swag tone?

"Nothing," Key answered, "but why aren't you guys holding hands? You guys shouldd!!"

Jonghyung reached my hands and put his fingers where there was spaces in my hand. I felt like yelling at him but it just felt, umm you know, right. And when I heard Key say that, it reall hurt, a lot. But I just played along.

"Yah! I'm not a guy," I wasn't finished with my sentence but I heard Jonghyung mumble "Are you sure about that?". Does he want to get beaten?!  But I continued, "Why aren't you GUYS holding hands, You GUYS should!" I mocked.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry." he laughed. He knew I was kidding.

"Umm well," I thought: How do I get out of this?! "We have to head back home,"

"Well bye!" He waved with a smile. A real smile. I know.

"_____ Are you okay?" Jonghyung puts his face in front of mine.

"Ummm, yeah," I don't know how but Jonghyung always knows what I'm feeling.

"Lies..." he murmured.

"What did you say?" 

"Nothing! And theres the REAL ______ I know!"

"YAH! ARE YOU SAYING I'M ALWAYS ANGRY?!" O shouted.

"Yeah," he said to himself. But before I could say anything the door to my house opened and there he was.  I think Jonghyungs face was just like mine.

________________________________________________________________________________________

x

Thanks for reading! The first time I updated on the same day! Haha(: Anywayysss. My stupid DC flight got delayed to 3 in the morning, and we are going to get there at 8! Thats 5 frinking hours! And again it's my birthday! And also I hope you know I'm not going to DC for my birthday. I'm not a spoiled brat! It's so we can visit family, noooo jk, thats umm kindd of the reason ( if any fam members that we are visiting has a aff account! I LOVE YOU!!) But the real reason is because my family is Tibetan NOT Korean (I wish!!), and HHDL is going to Washington DC Again. So if any of you are going sayy hii!(: Just know I'm the Asain onee!

Jkjk everyone will prob be Asian tooo haha well see ( well update) in a week or sooo! 

P.S. Sorry the chappie is so short! That's why it's part onee! I hope none of you leave! Then I will cry my eyeballs out!  And a question: Can you even see the main pic?!  I can't!!