she's hereeeeee!!

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

 

Dara’s POV

 

“HUAAAAAAA!!!! I’m latee!!” I shouted as soon as i gained my senses and my table clock showed 10AM. I took a quick bath, wore my dress, and put on the first heels I found. I really freaked out. From my house to the airport took time at least an hour. And please bold that one AT LEAST!

“Relax miss. Miss Luna won’t be landed soon. There’s still time.” Chaerin tried to calm me down. I stooped and blinked my eyes a few time before i turned around and faced her.

“eh? Why? You said yesterday that Luna will be landing at 11.” I confused. Is it the flight delayed?

Chaerin handed me a cup of green tea and I drank it.

“Miss Luna changed her fight, miss. She has to take care of her study first.” Expained Chaerin.

Ahhh.. she changed the time. Ah Luna, you do whatever you want, changing the flight.  Just like me hahahahhaa.

“Then you come with me okay Chaeriiinnn~” I persuaded her to come with me. I saw her nodded her head and I hugged her. She just smiled.

“ah that’s right! Can you prepare Luna’s car?” i said to Chaerin to tell the driver to take Luna’s car out from the garage. Luna is my counsin and she used to live with me. The fact is she also attend the same college as me and Minzy, but she moved Milan to pursue her dream, fashion bussiness. We really close, when I said close I mean close. She never come back but after 3 years she will be homee!

“Chae, is dad go to his office yet? Is he left a message for me?” I asked Chaerin as I put on some make-up to my face.

“He just remind you tha tonight there will be a dinner with mister Choi’s family and he also asked you to take miss Luna as well.”

I just nodded. Then I released a heavy sigh.

The Choi’s again?! Is daddy want to set me up with Choi’s son? Aish!! I won’t! NEVER! I want to chose my husband by myself. I hope dad won’t be too cruel with his only daughter.

I sighed again and put on my earrings.

“Miss. The car is ready. Shall we go now?” Chaerin came back into my room. I stood up. Then took my purse and phone.

 

 

**

 

 

My way to Incheon was so boring, I read my tablet and read the news that happen sespecially my father's business. I glanced at Chaerin, she was busy with her handphone. I checked my class schedule. Ahh there are still several more meetings until I'm off.


Soon we arrived at Incheon airport, I looked at the clock, Chae said that Luna wa slanding already. We waited at the gate.

"Santoki!" I'm looking for someone who called. she wears shorts, loose shirts and retro glasses.


"Luna-yaaa!" We hugged.

"I missed you, you're more beautiful" she seduced me, I pinched her hand.

"Aigo ~ you are getting abused me.” and she laughed, Chaerin brought Luna’s baggage and gave hem to the driver.


"Ahh ~ how are you chaerin? What about Dara? Is she torture you? "Luna said and put her arm on my shoulder.

"Ah ~ aniyo lady Luna, lady Dara been good to me" Chaerin smiling, we went into the car to go home.
"How uncle, Ssantoki?" Asked Luna to me, I avert my sight from my tablet pc.

"Father is busy, he was taking care of new projects and new partnerships.

 Uncle Choi helped him and you  know they have been friends a long time "I told her, Luna.

.
"Ah ~ uncle Choi is the one who has a son named choi seunghyun, right? Wuaahh! I wonder, maybe uncle want to set you up with him?”  luna teased and giggled. 

 

“Aishh!! luna why are you talking about engagement? hell I'm going to marry the prince of my dreams” I glanced at him angrily.


"Okay don’t look at me like that, I know I know." she hugged me I chuckled.

 

"Oh yes do not forget about the dinner today lady Dara" said chaerin remind me.


"Dinner?" Luna asked confused, "ahh ~ riiight! dinner with the choi family's, my uncle told me" I looked at Luna asking for her support to make daddy won’t say anything about engagement thing.


"Calm down dear Dara I will help you" I hugged her, thank you Luna you do understand me. We joked all the way and teased Chaerin about her boyfriend. Oh yea I forgot Chae have a boyfriend. Hahahaha. Today will be fun for Luna here.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

sorry for the typo, misspell, error grammar, and anything~ I'm in rush kekeke

anyway enjooy~

and commets :3