Trust the stranger(s)

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

 

Third person’s POV

They froze in their previous position, no one said anything to broke the awkward atmosphere. I doubted they even breathe.

 

After a long time, which felt like a century. Jiyong, like a gentleman he was, offered a seat for Dara beside him. And that also succeed to turned Dara from wherever she went earlier.

 

Dara gave a slight smile and muttered a thank you as Jiyong helped her to sit comfortably.

 

Another silence enveloped them.

 

“so, what would you like to drink?” Jiyong, again, broke the silence.

 

Dara blinked several times before answered. “same like you would be great.” She said. She mentally slapped herself, this wasn’t suppose to be this awkward. She walked to him to find a companion, before she went home alone.

 

Dara cleared and caught Jiyong’s attention. He waited for her to speak but nothing came.

 

*cricket* *cricket*

 

“you enjoyed the show earlier?” Dara said. Jiyong turned to her and caught her smile accusingly to him. He blushed and bit his lower lip to hide his smile that started to make its way to his lips.

 

“kinda. You have the move earlier.” He arched his eyebrows in teasing manner.

 

Dara blushed and looked down to her lap as if that’s the most interesting sight in the world.

 

Jiyong chuckled at this. ‘this girl is really cute.’ He smiled giddily. He choked by his saliva, no believeing what he just said. I supposed to be a cold man here! And Youngbae was the one who acted like a school girl in love! He scolded himself.

 

He heard a soft chuckled and looked ahead. There the brunnette who caught his eyes tried to stiffle her laugh desperately. Seeing this, Jiyong couldn’t help but smile as well.

 

“what’s so funny?” he asked gently.

 

Dara bit her lips to held back the laughter. “your expression. It’s so cute.” she mumbled cutely.

 

“am I?” Jiyong roudly asked.

 

She nodded then looked away.

 

“wanna dance?” she turned her gaze quickly back to him. Eyes twinkling with excitment.

 

“you sure?”

 

“yeah. You won’t beat my move anyway.”

 

“right.” He responded teasingly. “i will show you my move.” He whispered into her ear seductively.

 

When they arrived on the dance floor. Dara started to dance she did earlier, but now she used made her body as close as possible to Jiyong’s.

 

‘this is the same girl who sat with me at the bar earlier right? That cute one? Why she become this seductive all of sudden?’ he thought in disbelieve.

 

“where’s your move going to? Left at home?” she mumbled teasingly onto his ear as she grind her upper body close to his chest. She ran her hands up and down his broad chest and firm stomach. Made Jiyong felt hot all over.

 

Not wanting to lose the battle, Jiyong circled her arms around Dara’s tiny waist and pulled her body closer to his if that’s even possible. They grinded their bodies to each other teasingly and slowly. Made they hot all over.

 

Their faces just inches away from each other, wih nose almost bumped and breath collided. Still moving their bodies, Jiyong’s hands roamed arond her back and sides then cupped her -cheeks harshly. Made her accidently let out a moan.

 

He smirked in satisfaction at this, Dara just lowered her head in embarassement. She couldn’t believe she made that kind of noise.

 

Jiyong pinched her chin gently with one hand to made her look at him when his other hand trailed up to her waist.

 

“it’s Jiyong by the way. Kwon Jiyong.” He said. His breath fanned her face made her felt the urge to taste him.

 

Dara draped her arms on his shoulders and entwined her fingers on the back of his neck before answered. “Dara. Sandara Park.”

 

Jiyong leaned down to capture her lips into the desparate kiss, which she gladly returned with the same manner, same passion. He held the back of her neck to support their kiss as the kiss deepened. Their dance stopped a while ago and now only their tongues danced wildly around their mouth. Tasting every part of each other mouth, swallowing each other moans, groans, and grunts.

 

Jiyong felt his blood ran wildly into one part of his body and he felt the ache he needed to be fullfilled. They broke the kiss as the oxygen lessened from their lungs. But he hasn’t satisfied yet, so he attacked her neck, showering it with wet kisses all over, nibbling and bitting some spots gently. Leaving several pinkish mark in the hidden spots. Her neck felt warm against his tongue.  her scent made him drunk and ache more for her.

She tilted her head sideway to gave him more access. She kept on and hugged him tightly. Fortunately, they picked the secluded area for dancing earlier, so their activity wouldn’t easily spotted, if they even care.

 

Dara slumped her head on his shoulder when she felt light-headed because of the pleasure he gave.

 

“Ugh.. J-Ji.. Jiy-ugh..” Dara tried to make the words come out from .

 

Jiyong grunted as the respond. Telling her indirectly to keep saying whatever she wanted to say.

 

But instead she tried her best to pushed him away from her, as much as she wanted him to continue. He wouldn’t budge and trailed his hands to her thighs, going for her underwear. Caught her lips for another heated lips-locking.she sighed in satisfaction as her lips touched his, forgeting what to sy earlier. She let herself being drowned into his kiss.

 

“Hmmm..” Dara sighed into his mouth.

 

And Jiyong responded “mmm...hhh..”

 

Jiyong collected all self control he have left and pulled back from the kiss, earning a protest grunt from the girl in his arms.he looked at herself, completely in mess with half lidded eyes, flushed cheeks, and swollen lips because of his intense kiss. And the thought that those lips just glued to his made he wanted to dived in for more. But he held back.

 

“you were saying?” he said still panting hard. He never have this much of pleasure just by a mere make out with a girl. Hell! Even after more than a kiss he never felt this kind of pleasure with another girl.

 

Dara tried to catch her breath. She slumped her body onto his and he swiftly caught her, held her closer to his chest. She noticed something hard poked her thigh. She peeked and gasped with what she saw. That huge bulge! Uh-oh!

 

She looked at him and gulped nervously. Jiyong brushed the tip of his nose with hers and chuckled.

 

 

“what did you you see, hmm? No need to be scared baby girl.” He said gently while carressing her hair. “so you were saying?”

 

Dara made circle with her finger on his chest. “Hmmm... Maybe you want to take me somewhere.”

 

Jiyong gulped as his pet become harder, the pattern she made on his chest and the meaningful words from her lips. “somewhere? What for?” Jiyong tried to keep his voice sounds normal.

 

Dara didn’t know what gotten into her to say this. Maybe because she’s been around Luna for yoo long. Or maybe just simply because she trusted this guy, she felt attached to him. “To finish what we started.”

 

 

~~~~~

 

just the info~ I started another DaraGon ficcie :D

do check it out The Distance Between Us