chapter 16

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

3rd person POV

 

 

 

Jiyong could not erase the giddy smile on his face for days. Even his employees noticed the change on him.

 

 

The usual cold Kwon Jiyong suddenly turned into an in love school boy mode. Everyone could not help but wonder what made him change. Or to be exact who?

 

 

Everyday he would literally jumped with happiness whenever his phone rang and would slump back into his cold self when he realize who called him is not who she think it is.

 

 

He only waited for a call and a call only.

 

 

It's been a couple days since they talked to each other.

 

 

He suddenly remembered, they haven't talked to each other for days.

 

 

He did not make any mistakes at their last meeting, did he? 

 

 

All he could do is just staring at his phone as soon as he realized Sandara has not called her since they last date. 

 

 

He forgot how happy he was lately.

 

 

Dammit!! I'm doomed! He thought angrily and got his car key.

 

 

If she would not come to him, then he will come to her

 

 

Jiyong drove to her house in high limit. All he could think was just the reason for her to ignore him. But he could not find anything. That's mean she did not have any reason to stop contact him. NOT AT ALL!

 

 

With that in mind, he stepped his foot on the gas harder.

 

 

 

**

 

 

Dara just finished making a lunch to be taken away. 

 

 

She have a plan to go to Jiyong's company today as she miss him so much.

 

 

Even though they did not have a normal start to their relationship but she wanted to make it last and well, normal.

 

 

She hummed as she packed the lunch box on the paper bag and skipped upstairs to change her clothes.

 

 

But before she could take a step, she heard someone rang the bell. She shrugged and let the maid opened the door.

 

 

Yet she got annoyed with the guest as they kept on ringing he bell, contuniously. How annoying a person could be?

 

 

She decided to open the door and she literally jumped from shock in her spot.

 

 

Her eyes widened and cold sweat started to come all over her petite body.

 

 

The person in front of her just tilted their head to sides in confusion before snapped their hand in front of her.

 

 

"Dara?!"

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another super boring chapter.

this is just a transition chappy..

I guess I concentrate too much to my other fics keke sorry~